Activate sending scouts in Farm list + continues sending troops

• Plz Travian.. plz add this options to farm list.

First thing:

plz add the option of: sending scouts in farm list (with the option: Scout resources and troops - only)

cause I have many villages I scout them regularly and I am tired of that

and this option can be useful if it has been done.. and at the same time it won't harm the people whom don't use it

so pl z help

Second thing:

plz add the option of: sending troops continues.. and doesn't need to resend them every 10 or 15 min.. cause I am tired of that too

and it will be only option.. will be useful to many of us.. but it won't harm the others whom prefer resending troops manually

plz travian.. have mercy on us.. and add these options

• Second thing:

plz add the option of: sending troops continues.. and doesn't need to resend them every 10 or 15 min.. cause I am tired of that too

and it will be only option.. will be useful to many of us.. but it won't harm the others whom prefer resending troops manually

plz travian.. have mercy on us.. and add these options

That's literally automating things, which is a no-go and would furthermore increase advantage of gold users.

• “I want to be competitive, but I don’t want to use time on it”

2019 boys and girls

• That's literally automating things, which is a no-go and would furthermore increase advantage of gold users.

no need to be gold user to be a member in gold club at allll.. ask me.. just sell some things in market and u will be a member in the gold club and use the farm list

and if u like the non automatic method.. the choice will be existed too

U have will be have the choice to activated or not

This is what I am asking travian to do

• Let me put it in a way you can understand..

You want to rank high and be on top, you must invest time and effort.

I guess people nowdays expect to be the best while invest zero effort.

• I will Invest time in wider farm list.. in building my villages.. in trading.. in spying.. in communicating with may ally.. in hitting other villages.. ....... there are too many thing to invest my time in without wasting it on resending troops every 15 min or 10 min..

Travian is an interesting game.. not only a resendings troops game

• So let's make an automated building builder, because Travian is also not only a building upgrading game.

• So let's make an automated building builder, because Travian is also not only a building upgrading game.

No .. Travian is a building game.. and is a sending troops game.. so you can't make an automated building builder or troops automated sender

but

will repeat it: Travian is not a resnding troops game

so we can make an automated resender option in farm list

cause travian is not the game of the most empty time people

but is the game of the smartest tactics decisions makers

so lets make the winner of the game the smartest not the jobless

• Have you ever realized that you're not writing in the standard font size?

And if you have, do you know people rarely take such things seriously?

• Do you even understand what are you writing? If you don't have time to send raids, then play Deff, I'm sure whatever alliance you are playing right now would benefit more this way from you.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Do you even understand what are you writing? If you don't have time to send raids, then play Deff, I'm sure whatever alliance you are playing right now would benefit more this way from you.

I have time to raid.. but not the full time like maybe u.. the thing which make u better than me in the game.. but not because u are the smarter.. but because u are the most free time player

do u get that?

• I have time to raid.. but not the full time like maybe u.. the thing which make u better than me in the game.. but not because u are the smarter.. but because u are the most free time player

do u get that?

No, I don't get that. Go play defence. This game is all about overperforming your opponent. How you do it (by activity, strategy, gold, help of others, "smartness") is definitely up to you.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• If you need a giant font size to read the forum threads, I think you probably need a pair of glasses.

There’s nothing wrong with glasses, best investment that I have ever done. 🤓

• Holding CTRL and pressing "+" button on the keyboard might do the trick as well.

• I disagree.

There's no skill in clicking no-stop 20 times a hour

Effort and time should be invested in studying new strategies and planning your account, not on keep sending farm lists

Also, you would advantage a lot bot users and you'll encourage the use of it.

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again

• If you need a giant font size to read the forum threads, I think you probably need a pair of glasses.

There’s nothing wrong with glasses, best investment that I have ever done. 🤓

don't be sooooo happy to make things personal.. and don't be happy with him jofke.. lets focus on improving the game.. and will talk about glasses later

• No, I don't get that. Go play defence. This game is all about overperforming your opponent. How you do it (by activity, strategy, gold, help of others, "smartness") is definitely up to you.

you said it.. activity, strategy, gold, help of others, "smartness".. but if you have time more than me.. (jobless) My smartness won't help me..

the game will stay interesting if we took away the time issue

but it won't be interesting if we took away the smartness issue or helping each other issue.. or strategy issue..

• I disagree.

There's no skill in clicking no-stop 20 times a hour

Effort and time should be invested in studying new strategies and planning your account, not on keep sending farm lists

Also, you would advantage a lot bot users and you'll encourage the use of it.

So if you aren't willing to do that, then you won't get top ranks.

It is a game where you invest more time for a bigger reward.

And sure this feature would make some people happy, but completely ruin everything for beginners.

You really think new players would enjoy seeing constant attacks incoming by that bot feature every 5min from only one player?

Let alone more tryhard farmers play, you'd just totally cripple the less skilled people and make them lose motivation to even try. Great way to bring / keep people in the game indeed.

• Being surpassed because a player sends his farm lists 24/7 (90% through a bot) doesn't stimulate me to become better.

Being surpassed because a player was smarter and more experienced than me actually makes me excited of the huge world that is behind Travian

Sending farmlists is something even an idiot can do.

Yet you don't know the huge work that there's in being a top raider. Limiting the people that can get in top raid to those who have bot completely devalues the raid medal.

I think that the new players could simply create defenses, or defend with the hero, or build the cranny as they always did. Are you seriously asking that?

I know that you're used to see unskilled player get to top raid. That's exactly because only bot players get into it right now.

And we'll love again
    And we'll laugh again
    We'll cry again
    And we'll dance again