The WW thread - com29

• One of the reason we lost the server was because the trainer was hogged and no sharing. We (Oldrepel) built this hammer. we were not high raiders but we did ok raiding with out running any scripts. At the time we launched our hammer it was ranked 7th On the server now that is with out any artifacts (Except GG/GW) being used. Imagine how much more damage could have been done if we has the trainer every now and then...12 hours every 5 days would have been all we would have needed.

• I use Firefox for multiwaves

i use chrome for fakes , works fine for me can do offline but it often lags or misplaces waves on real attacks so palemoon is my thing . but what i am saying is when 14-15 ppl are attacking and landing all targets within same 1-2 sec window then either you are pro team qualified for TT or you are just using single click wave builders . guess the 9 bans around the ww steal was proof enough how legit those players were and if you see the growth of most players in MAD and LSD/LLD it will be clear they are using bots for sim .

Post was edited 1 time, last by eatie ().

• :rep01: I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to La Mala Ice <3

She was one of the best co-leaders I ever had in all the time I played travian in different alliances. Amazing player - magnificent leader. Can't wait for next servers with her!

:nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09:

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• :rep01: I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to La Mala Ice <3

She was one of the best co-leaders I ever had in all the time I played travian in different alliances. Amazing player - magnificent leader. Can't wait for next servers with her!

:nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09::nat09:

Thank you, co-leading SYN with you was definitely one of the best experiences in Travian I've had in the 10 years around this game.<3

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"