The WW thread - com29

• Well I guess you are super comfortable that slayers will not hit in time...other wise posting a full copy of the defences in the WW in the above reports is a little on the silly side...

Why would it be silly? It's not like it would change anything lol. All-in has been called in the WW long ago already (and Slayers were already marching, but that is of less relevance).

Nothing too insane coming out from Godslayers considering their raiding. Also waiting to hit until the latest possible moment just to have a bigger hammer, while an earlier hit would have done significantly more damage than 99->85. All in all, I give Slayers a rating of 1½ out of 10.

Can any leftover Slayers/VR/Roteam + w/e hammers please hit the BT WW so we can get some more def points? Server ends in about 14-15 hours. Thanks.

• lol more down. Do SYN have defense there? I have my doubts now

https://image.prntscr.com/image/WTzZm3AwSVqFFdNPeuMqvg.jpeg

We ate the vast majority of the servers hammers at our Wonder because every Alliance hit it, so yeah our defense numbers have gone down....X/ but I got to see all the fireworks :S

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• We ate the vast majority of the servers hammers at our Wonder because every Alliance hit it, so yeah our defense numbers have gone down....X/ but I got to see all the fireworks :S

yes you have received more hammers than ours congratz on the win .

• yes you have received more hammers than ours congratz on the win .

I mean

And it was more than 100 at one point

All illuminate Lykia PR Slayers VRneat Roteam hitting one wonder.

If it wasn't for cheaters hammers hitting us and if it wasn't cause natars hit with beyond 80 million attack power damaging our def we wouldn't even go this much.

So can you please tell us again how did you get that unique trainer these hamemrs of yours used? or why was hammy banned?

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• Good thing for him EDITED with just a pop reduction for cheating :S

That WW is still above VR/Slayers anyway :D

Its not about above and below of someone. U already told here server ending in 10-15 hours, and you asked for some hit.

When people really hit you, you started crying "cheaters" :thumbsup:. Well you already knew they are gonna hit you eventually right? Then why crying? The phase of cheaters and all already passed. We all know what he did last summer"":evil:

• I mean we won but

Its not about above and below of someone. U already told here server ending in 10-15 hours, and you asked for some hit.

When people really hit you, you started crying "cheaters" :thumbsup:. Well you already knew they are gonna hit you eventually right? Then why crying? The phase of cheaters and all already passed. We all know what he did last summer"":evil:

2 of those 3 hammers were hammers made by your UT. Do you want me to remind you how you got that UT?

At least have some courtesy to not be proud of them :) specially since they were not even good enough to bring down one of our wonders lower than yours :)

COLLECTIONS.png

• :sleeping:

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• U already told here server ending in 10-15 hours, and you asked for some hit.

When people really hit you, you started crying "cheaters" .

Jesus you're dense. Yes, when I wrote, server was set to end in 14-15 hours. Nothing has changed since then. Because SYN WW was hit again, but BT WW wasn't. BT WW was set to finish in 15 hours. Now it's set to finish in 11/12 hours.

Hammy got in trouble. Is it crying if I laugh at you being proud of a cheater hitting a WW that isn't even in the lead? Is it crying if I laugh at Godslayers having a disappointing WWR (like, what are those ram numbers? You sit and wait, farming techs, all the way 'till level 99 to hit to have as big a WWR as possible, and you don't bother having at least a decent ram count?).

Its not about above and below of someone.

Yes, I can see you clearly have some problems with above and below, since you thought I was refering to the SYN WW (2nd rank WW at the time) finishing in 14-15 hours (hint, you can also look up WW build times on Kirilloid since you probably have no clue about that either).

Let me know if there's anything else you need help understanding, everyone deserves a chance. Though you might have some dificulty with reading too it seems, so not sure how it will help... Since I clearly said:

Can any leftover Slayers/VR/Roteam + w/e hammers please hit the BT WW so we can get some more def points?

• big deal when you get hit by cheaters, not a big deal when we get hit by cheaters . hmmm very interesting . uhhh they were probably not cheating right ? i mean MAD whose almost all of the attackers who were involved in the WW steal when 3 players pulled out defenses from WW including 2 guys who joined MAD right away . dont forget to mention the real winners of this server . oh and the great huggle huggle , so cute when more than half of top veterans of server band together prepared with all their WWKs and all they cry about 3 wwk/wwr for cheating . lmao

• ;(I thought you like me

Shhh I am sleeping

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• Again Idk about mads.

And we're just saying how pathetic your top hammers were - even though they were made cause of cheating -

COLLECTIONS.png

• big deal when you get hit by cheaters, not a big deal when we get hit by cheaters . hmmm very interesting . uhhh they were probably not cheating right ? i mean MAD whose almost all of the attackers who were involved in the WW steal when 3 players pulled out defenses from WW including 2 guys who joined MAD right away . dont forget to mention the real winners of this server . oh and the great huggle huggle , so cute when more than half of top veterans of server band together prepared with all their WWKs and all they cry about 3 wwk/wwr for cheating . lmao

You do know the action has to be against the rules to be cheating, right?

Pulling your defense form a WW to join another alliance is not actually against the rules. It might not be the most honorable tactic, but definitely not cheating.

• :P:P:P

We know who are cheaters and who cheated whom..

How the 4 waves were coming same second from 2 village with same distance to single village .

How whole ally became pro overnight and managed to send waves same second without a miss. don't say you were using firefox offline :sleeping::sleeping:

Stop crying ;( and Enjoy the moment until you can :thumbsup:

• idk, im not in mad (seals)