WARNING TO ALL LOOKING FOR A DUAL ON HERE

• I ACCEPTED A DUAL OFF OF THE FORUM WITH SKYPE NAME -name removed- AKA -name removed- AKA -name removed-.

HE PLAYED ON MY ACCOUNT FOR 3 DAYS. HE KILLED THE HERO ON AN ADVENTURE AND THEN SPENT 300 GOLD BUYING A BUCKET TO REVIVE HIM. HE USED MY GOLD, HE SAID HE WOULD TOP OFF HE GOLD THE NEXT DAY, HE DIDNT.

THE NEXT DAY HE ACTUALLT QUIT THE ACCOUNT, WHEN I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE GOLD HE PROMISED TO RETURN, HE SAID HE WOULD GO IN TO PUT IT ON THE ACCOUNT.

INSTEAD, HE USED THE REMAINDING 300 GOLD TO INSTAGOLD EVERYTHING ON THE ACCOUNT TO 0. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT ANOTHER DUAL FROM HERE AGAIN. SICK PEOPLE ARE ON HERE SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY TO DESTROY THEIR HADD WORK FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.

• Deux ex machina_COM

The names of any individual involved have been removed by the CM Ridder Huma Naming specific individuals is not allowed in this case. Posting the name or contact information for the individual will result in your post being edited or removed.

We understand you are upset and that you had a bad experience. But you can only give a general warning.

You are welcome to take this up with the CM in a PM.

• Playingwithfire

can you have tech look in to this specific account?

They should be able to reproduce all that happened and who did what based on IP.

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~