Letters from the Front

• And secondly, this is about the DeI Sw vs GoT war. But you're a big boy, you can post it yourself!

I will leave you the honors , it's funnier when you put it :D
    We from SEA are kinda jelly, we're not mentioned anywhere, it's like we don't play on this server, we want some attention too! ( Read the disclaimer, slowly tho, don't let it confuse you).
    All tho we do not want to be included in that cringe gay of thrones theme, just make a pokemon meme consisting of "Wild Architects appeared".

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

Disclaimer #2: Git gud!

The Architects

• I'm guessing you don't know how to put a report up !

Ah, it would be good for my ego to prove myself and put it up but still seeing a GoT player put it up is too good for laughs so I will sacrifice my ego.

Disclaimer #1: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the authors and do not
    necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency of the SEA. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of any official SEA entity.

The Architects

• Ah, it would be good for my ego to prove myself and put it up but still seeing a GoT player put it up is too good for laughs so I will sacrifice my ego.

No worries bruh, got your back:

Our thoughts and prayers are with the clubbies :(

• No worries bruh, got your back:

One of my better attacks if I may say so myself.

I especially like the part where I disguised my EC as TK's to catch y'all off guard. Go me!

:rom05:

:gau05:

Currently playing:

Anglosphere 1 - Pepe the Frog (TP)

Nordics 4 - Smaug (Midgård)

• No worries bruh, got your back:

Took you 30 minutes to come up with that, well I must admit good one.
    Marshon great job destroying those guys of travian :D

The Architects

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sommefuglen ().

• I like how StrykkerTA is focused on those 4k clubs instead of the torched 11 villages GoT vs Del SW + SWR... :D

4k clubs is literally 4-5 days (maybe less) with a good cropper :D... not much to brag about you know :D... though what do i know, em just a noob with no experience...

UK2 Round 11 - IGN BranStark - HoF holder for Overall: Rams (rank 3 on round completion)

UK3 Round 10 - IGN Morph - HoF holder for best players (def) (rank 2 on round completion)

• Total damage:

- Palisade destroyed

- Cranny destroyed

- Cranny from 8 to 3

- Cranny destroyed

- Cranny destroyed

- Cranny destroyed

- Cranny destroyed

- Cropland destroyed

- Cropland destroyed

- Cropland destroyed

- Cropland destroyed

- Embassy destroyed

- Grain Mill destroyed

- Hero's mansion destroyed

- Barracks destroyed

- Stable destroyed

- Clay Pit destroyed

- Warehouse destroyed

- Woodcutter destroyed

- Iron Mine from 8 to 4

- Granary from 11 to 9

White Walker vs Ninja:

Total damage:

- Woodcutter destroyed

- Woodcutter destroyed

- Woodcutter destroyed

- Woodcutter destroyed

- Clay Pit destroyed

- Clay Pit destroyed

- Clay Pit destroyed

- Clay Pit destroyed

^Village had been attacked earlier today as well.

• I like how StrykkerTA is focused on those 4k clubs instead of the torched 11 villages GoT vs Del SW + SWR... :D

4k clubs is literally 4-5 days (maybe less) with a good cropper :D... not much to brag about you know :D... though what do i know, em just a noob with no experience...

It is 4 days indeed, but takes only a few hours to reset it back to day 1 :D

Anyway I might look cocky over that, but the purpose of me using forums is to troll and have some fun, definitely not looking

for any serious conversations over here. It's a troll dungeon. I feel like all my effort to troll is falling in the water after having

to actually say I am trolling here, like it wasn't obvious enough.

The Architects

• StrykkerTA , no one likes a beg. We get it, 4k clubswingers died, the server is over and you've personally won the title of Travian King. This thread was previously pretty tidy and straight to the point. If you want to gloat, maybe take it back to the Rumours thread, or better yet, learn some grace and decorum like the guy who actually did the attack

Edit: I just realised the 'Marshon' attack was a photoshop. I've been bamboozled

• StrykkerTA , no one likes a beg. We get it, 4k clubswingers died, the server is over and you've personally won the title of Travian King. This thread was previously pretty tidy and straight to the point. If you want to gloat, maybe take it back to the Rumours thread, or better yet, learn some grace and decorum like the guy who actually did the attack

No u.

The Architects

• Does DeI not have any defense? Or are they just not very good at getting it to the right place :/

Their best anvil so far consisted of TT's and Swordmen

Btw #1 Nicely written!

We are not really into deffending Spawns :)

• Jamiani is really having a tough time of it this server. We already zero'd his cropper in the NW forcing him and his 'friends' (how lucky he is to have friends willing to relocate with him too btw... LOL!) To relocate to the SW all for it to happen again. Have they been hero bombing on raids by any chance? Wonder why they can't send attacks :/:D

Delicious! :thumbsup:

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• White Walker versus Sulphur:

- City Wall destroyed

- Cropland destroyed

- Cropland destroyed

- Cropland destroyed

- Cropland destroyed