Chiefing bug.

• Lost my village because apparently using tablets 3 seconds before attacks, makes your hero unrecoverable and your village taken away. Creating bugs due to new patches shouldn't be allowed in a tournament server.

4xl5oSz.png

• This is an old bug. we had it about 4 years ago, but in another situation this year too) they said that they fixed it))

the hero is dead, but it is impossible to revive him with his resources or a bucket, because the hero is alive)?

yes?)

write to support)

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот

6d461185e900.jpg

• This is an old bug. we had it about 4 years ago, but in another situation this year too) they said that they fixed it))

the hero is dead, but it is impossible to revive him with his resources or a bucket, because the hero is alive)?

yes?)

write to support)

My problem is now they don't give village back (and restore troops) and put my hero back alive. But instead make me waste 300k resourcces and 24 hours to wait.

• My problem is now they don't give village back (and restore troops) and put my hero back alive. But instead make me waste 300k resourcces and 24 hours to wait.

we waited 2 days until the support revived our hero

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот

6d461185e900.jpg