Bug Report

• TG let me write how it works in a normal life

When i fucked up something in the job, i have to work until i fix the problem.

Lets see how it works in TG.

When you fucked up something, then you trying to fix it, but you fucked up it even more, you just dont care.

This approach is very suprising. How can you be satisfied, with this solutions?

The way how you deal with this trouble is just unbelievable.

• hey don't be mean. I stated on the other forum link , that russia did a great game like the other metas and i am ok with the server ending with the current status of wonders. This would make the russian side the winners, and it would probably be fair. All the teams did outstanding, and all had a fair chance. I do not blame the russian side for travian teams errors.

We just one this travian embarrassment to end. Nobody wants to continue 2 more weeks like this...And more, we want our voice to be heard. We ( the players , not a specific nation/ meta ) want better services.

I do not gloat. I just myself would have more than once in your position. TG cannot be trusted at all or expect justice from them. It is simply impossible for them, because they absolutely do not understand the game and the players who invest their money, time and energy. Leave these lepers alone and forget :)

я не волшебник, я просто... лечусь;)
    "Солнце еще не взошло, а в траве дураков уже во всю кипела работа." (А. Толстой, Буратино)
    Я ни чего не попутал? :icon_eek:
    [JUST]http://forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=239339[/JUST] дневник Атца

• 2uv022.jpg

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• This is an official statement of Uollas META.

Hi everyone,

I write this message to try to summarize everything that has happened since the exit of the building plans.

The bp came out as expected, in the spawn boxes indicated by the developers in the tutorial or near it. More or less all the alliances have been quick to take them and start the construction of their wonder, but alas, the problem starts here.

+16 hours after the release of the bp, Uollas Wonder had 48.7kk troops in wonder with more than 1200 reinforcements incoming, in order to exceed 55 / 60kk very easily. The Russians WWK arrive in WoW and zeroed it, as expected. But some small WWK also started to damage us, and with the troops arrived in WW in the meanwhile, we SHALL not have suffer these damages. From that moment, we focused on the wall done in wonder, and surprise: there were LESS !!! troops that at bp release, a total and mere surprise is the less that we can say. We loose 3/4kk of units every 5min, and this have been recorded because we couldn't believe it !

The reason ? A known bug, and from what the developers team tells us, that was deleted and therefore without effect. Bug, which after a careful analysis of the reports (including various attacks and fakes) began shortly after bp, when the diet has been activated in wonder village.

I, Nunnarella, made a post in forum to present the problem (Bug Report) , and the TG make it even worse : activation of non-starvation, who knows why ?? instead of immediately blocking the game to prevent WoW getting up more than necessary.

Roll back was announced the next day with a total UNFAIR and ARBITRARY chosen date and time : on 24/02 19:00:00. We suffered the damage of that bug hours before, and THAT was proven with reports!

Roll back damages everyone even more because they did not ask meta leaders for a FAIR and ADEQUATE restart date and time, they f.ked up everything (forgive me for the inadequate vocabulary) and entire meta STRATEGY, not just ours.

When the server restarted, we expected to have the main on road to Russian and Dacian WoW, as before the rollaback. These reappeared another two hours after the start, at HOME!

We believe that the fairest move, for all, should have restarted the server seconds after the BP release, which situation would not have affected the configuration of the bp, all the same alliance will have took the same bp and started to build WoW, instead with their rollback they just have unfortunately favored the Russians because we founnd a couple of NPC villages, Valar Morghulis' capital severly damaged, and ALL WWK at home instead of being traveling.

Despite this unfavorable situation, tonight I, Quokka, Narse, Baguette and the other admins, which I would thanks for their entire trust all server long, tried to find the best Uollas meta WWK to send in other WoW; but no possibility have been found because of the distance, of the too many defenses in WoW and from the too high level of the WW. In other words, our WORKING (proven by reports) strategy that we had before rollback went f.ckd up.

After talking to each alliance leaders of UOLLAS META, the meta will communicate soon to all their players the following recommandation : DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

TG must understand that without us they are nothing and that we, as players, must have a voice and be involved in such drastic decisions for the future of a server.

We would like to thanks all, friends and ennemies, to all the strategy they have shown so far (until bp), making finals one of the most interesting server of all.

The admin of Uollas META

ts1.travian.it 2012 - Castore - =U0llas=
    tcx3.travian.it 2014 - Galathil - Bandits
    ts1.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts7.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts1.travian.it 2016 - brain.gif - UollasL
    TT finals 17/18 - Arquitecto - SPQR
    tx3.travian.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace

TT finals 18/19 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace - another server ruined by TG

tx3.travian.com.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS

TT finals 19/20 - Medellin - Wallace

titani - Magic Unicorn - RAINBOW

• Is "Crayboy" a real english word? So you're trying to be a low-level troll in an english forum with a skill that comes from a 10 years old retarded guy? What a clown!

I suggest to send your CV to this company, they may offer you even a senior role.

sorry but as my friend emerik said yesterday, there is only a clown : Rinobit

Good luck for the server..

ahahah

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• #SAVEUOLLAS

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• now there is no point in deleting accounts. What will you achieve with it? free before? and who will notice it? Tg? yes, of course)) you have already spent money and time on them and at the moment they don’t care). they already got theirs) better not play on the following servers. and now it looks like a mass hysteria.

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот

6d461185e900.jpg

• #SAVEUOLLAS

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Roll back damages everyone even more because they did not ask meta leaders for a FAIR and ADEQUATE restart date and time, they f.ked up everything (forgive me for the inadequate vocabulary) and entire meta STRATEGY, not just ours.

You are talking such a Lord :osd:

• Dacia did nothing to win. Delete your accounts faster pls.

rux30 (2017) - ClaraWho
    Отборка (2017) - Lana Del Rey
    ЧМ (2017-18) - Hidden Pool
    rux33 (2018) - Конор Макгрегор

ЧМ (2018-19) - Focus on Me

ЧМ (2019-20) - Untouchable

• Congratulations to every meta, uollas, russia, dacia, immortals, cup, animals.

We all played an awesome finals from day 0 to day 100.

Too much competitive, at the end we had 5 WWs. Something incredible.

Congratulations to every players of uollas meta, i will never stop saying that a new meta like us, played like old and experienced metas like russia and dacia, in a lot of things we did better, in a lot of things they did better. For us was a challenge to create a new meta, to guide the meta and to play for win, and everybody knows that without the bug+rollback we had high chances to win

Congratulations again to russia, they will win and also without bug+rollback they could win, like us.

Congratulations to Travian Games, for now, you lost 1200+800 players (Uollas+Dacia) in 10 minutes, and i think next year will be dramatic for the entire society of your stupid minds Ameno

We instead, lost money, time, and a lot of other things, only thing we can keep is the relationship everyone have now

@NewOrder @CS @Shield @TFD @G&V @Poilus @ Cof , Thank You , and sorry.

Have all a good day

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• Using my name for likes, yoú're cheap (joke)

You're brilliant!

Not using your name!

Everybody is mad you have messed up this TT, and you keep your nerves, and still laugh at 10.000 people!

And you're a Travian National Hero!

You gave back to your team the chance to win, when they were losing!

One man alone did it, against 10.000!

That's no small feat!

• Rip

• Btw, @TravianGames

We and Dacia are not joking, two entire metas will delete, it s all true

Come here, give us explanations now please, don t give the mission to Ameno, show your EDITED and talk to us, talk about our money, about our time, about the bugs, about the rollback who destroyed everything, talk about yourself, give us apologies, give us your words, and give explanations to 5000/6000 accounts, and i repeat : ACCOUNTS!!

Because in every account there is an average of 2 people inside, come here and talk with 10000/12000 people, we all wait for you.

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed filter evasion ().

• ciccio, you can wait for long. Silence seems to rule.

it s ok bro, silence will rule in theyr entire stupid game soon, they will be happy :osd:

• Dacia did nothing to win. Delete your accounts faster pls.

And what did "Focus"? Farming Multi - Accounts? What a perfect Skill...Congratulation.. 8):*:thumbsup:

Perfect since T1 ~ Legends never die ~

Sugardaddy

FTB