Bug Report

• Ameno :

the server still has bugs of cereal consumption calculations.

Since the rollback, I lost 58% of my troops on the WoWs, yet I do not have the largest packages of troops (so the starvation does not act on my troops) and reports give between 0.04% and 2% losses on attacks.

Can you give me explanation ?

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• the explication is very simple ,you don t know how starvation work

• Caramidar: please, if you have nothing to say than stupid things, dont speak , thanks :)

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• Caramidar: please, if you have nothing to say than stupid things, dont speak , thanks :)

From what youu write here most probably you are barbarian,gaul,and the player that has more then you is roman ,the starvation work on villages not on account,so if you speak about troops on account,you really don t know how work starvation ,about stupid,don t know who really are ....

• "Nice" bug.

I suddenly have recieved 15 new adventures :) ....Who says Travian is not funny to play ? :P

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/85730/

19 here

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 19 here

Well, then I have to raise a ticket because it is unfair some players having more then others.

TG is this justice or what ?

Maybe we will have a new rollback or at least some fat gold compensation....:D :D

neagabi : Tournament & Finals - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

• From what youu write here most probably you are barbarian,gaul,and the player that has more then you is roman ,the starvation work on villages not on account,so if you speak about troops on account,you really don t know how work starvation ,about stupid,don t know who really are ....

Just curious, how did you conclude that he is talking about troops from the account, not from villages?

I lost 58% of my troops on the WoWs, yet I do not have the largest packages of troops

• Just curious, how did you conclude that he is talking about troops from the account, not from villages?

my mistake,about explaining correct is total troops from villages ,and packages ,but that don t change the fact about stupid

• ssssstt....

just did all the adventures to see if i can boost some silver to get gold back to max :D

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• ssssstt....

just did all the adventures to see if i can boost some silver to get gold back to max :D

Achievement unlocked!

+5 gold from adventures!

^^

• actually, 14 gold :*

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Well, then I have to raise a ticket because it is unfair some players having more then others.

TG is this justice or what ?

Maybe we will have a new rollback or at least some fat gold compensation....:D :D

^^^^^^ they wont give anything now,,,

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lets hope they will fix performance issues. It will influence morale on other severs too. If next sever will be like this I will look for another game.