Bug Report

• Hi. Short update. Currently no-starvation mode is enabled on Finals. It will last till 15-00 server time tomorrow, 26.02. The rest is being looked at.

And that will help in which way?
    WWC attacked WWs with way less deff.
    The hole Endgame is destroyed.
    Just restore troups will not help anybody..

• surely 50. Plus free invitation and 100 gold to the new tgames game. The one with ships and pirates.

Oh well, in this case it was worth it. :osd:

s2.it v3n0m90 - RAH | s6.it asimovdg - M+M | s8.it 3mIo - BrIgAnTi | s1.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | s8.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | tx2.hu Dago - *uollas* | tc3.com I monelli - ProibITA | finals.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | tcx3.it Galathil - Bandits | ts63.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | finals.com Alde_baran - *uollas* | tx3.it Illidan - Wallace.

"Un BrIgAnTe non è mai in ritardo. Né in anticipo. Arriva precisamente quando intende farlo." :osd:

• How to waste more time, first lesson:

Hi. Short update. Currently no-starvation mode is enabled on Finals. It will last till 15-00 server time tomorrow, 26.02. The rest is being looked at.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• This is just to prevent futher possible starvation. The TS is preparing the troops restoring, but with this number of troops this action is not immediate.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• This is just to prevent futher possible starvation. The TS is preparing the troops restoring, but with this number of troops this action is not immediate.

and what do we gain?

ww hammers did more damages in our ww because they found 20kk deff less

are you serious?

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• ahahahah

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• ROLLBACK TO BPLAN!

NOTHING ELSE!!!

:rep04: Finals (2019) - TOM [SPQR] - Rank: 48° - Atk: 1292° - Def: 64°

:rep04: Titani (2019) - TomBOMB [SCMPT] - Rank: 3° - Atk: 30° - Def: 333°

:rep04: Finals (2020) - TeamTOM [NOA] ... Che ansia!

:rep04: S1 .IT (2019) - ToM [UNSTABLE] - Rank: 24° - Atk: 30° - Def: 412°

:rep04: Titani (2020) - TOM [NEURO] - Rank: 15° - Atk: 7° - Def: 578° ...Tom D'Arabia

:rep02: S1 .IT (2020) - ToM [UAN]

• Can you please provide with ingame reports? I'll forward them to TS.

ameno.png

• Hi. Short update. Currently no-starvation mode is enabled on Finals. It will last till 15-00 server time tomorrow, 26.02. The rest is being looked at.

I feel like I'm back at Christmas, maybe now the enemy WWK instead of attacking us will wish us good luck.

All we need is this, then I think I've seen them all.

This is just to prevent futher possible starvation. The TS is preparing the troops restoring, but with this number of troops this action is not immediate.

I hope you know that the only sensible thing to do to not compromise the server is to rollback the construction plans.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• and what do we gain?

ww hammers did more damages in our ww because they found 20kk deff less

are you serious?

Rollback is not an options too.

1) Each meta can do another action for taken BP, ex. Cup can take 2 plan, Im only 1. They dont agree with that for my opinion.

2) last day - all meta knonw about wwh size and target and can collect more def/ignoring spam.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Can you please provide with ingame reports? I'll forward them to TS.

do i have to send you 50 ingame reports?

what do you have to check?

we told you we lost 45kk deff in ww, it's normale that we received more damages in ww for this reason and the finals are ruined for everyone!

Are you joking?
    Can you please do a calcuation what happens if a hammer hits 50kk deff or 30kk?
    Maybe you see why just restore deff dont help.

The problem is that all planning got destroyed.

That WW had not the deff they should have cause of a bug!

-> more damange on levels cause of a bug! <-

• Rollback is not an options too.

1) Each meta can do another action for taken BP, ex. Cup can take 2 plan, Im only 1. They dont agree with that for my opinion.

2) last day - all meta knonw about wwh size and target and can collect more def/ignoring spam.

i know, finals is ruined, break, done.

but without rollback uollas meta received a lot of damages in ww because we had small wall than we should have

what if this happened in UNION WW?

uollas ww hammers do more and more damages to you?

did you accept it?

c'mon!

• Well, only meaningful reports that hit infrastructure / WW levels would be good, since we need to forward them to tech supporters. Currently no rollbacks are considered. I am not saying that sudden starvation is a good thing, but no decisions will be made "on the spot" based only on forum thread until any losses are verified, counted and damage estimated.

If there are 50 reports, then let it be 50.

ameno.png

Have the troop restoring scripts been improved? Cause they have been wrong for a long time, forcing people to contact MH/Admin to get the remaining troops restored, or in some cases removed.

• Ameno

Do you have an actual team working on Travian LOGS on the Wallace WW, Our job is to reports bugs, yours is to look towards the logs to see if there's an issue. We can't provide everything all the time.

J-P

Ancient DuDu ClochardDuNord , s2, s5

En mode furtif sur le s1

Équipe du Mondiale 2017, The Corner, Travian Games

• Well, only meaningful reports that hit infrastructure / WW levels would be good, since we need to forward them to tech supporters. Currently no rollbacks are considered. I am not saying that sudden starvation is a good thing, but no decisions will be made "on the spot" based only on forum thread until any losses are verified, counted and damage estimated.

Then first check and they do calls.

(By starting non starvation you confirmed the issues - just saying.. )

If the endgame is getting destroyed cause travian is not able to give a working script all costumer can just get all money from paypal back and look for a new game.

fucking trash.

Stop the server until you decide. Turning off the famine for the period of WW-building? This has a sufficient effect - people can send troops to WW more than able to feed.

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

we also write to multihunter, don't you communicate with them? ::|