Bug Report

• Well i guess you are allowed to be tense when you spend a lot of money and time into something.

You speak as if you're the only person to ever have something like this hapen to.

And I never said you deserve it or mocked you guys about it, so what's your point? Just an unlucky event at an unlucky time that really has limited solutions to it.

Nothing wrong if ITA want rollback, but a virtual rollback to before this happened and then simulating all battles with the planned def amount in Uollas WW, then saving the values and updating current situations might be better than a full rollback itself.

• You speak as if you're the only person to ever have something like this hapen to.

And I never said you deserve it or mocked you guys about it, so what's your point? Just an unlucky event at an unlucky time that really has limited solutions to it.

Nothing wrong if ITA want rollback, but a virtual rollback to before this happened and then simulating all battles with the planned def amount in Uollas WW, then saving the values and updating current situations might be better than a full rollback itself.

Ok, good night gal

• Nothing wrong if ITA want rollback, but a virtual rollback to before this happened and then simulating all battles with the planned def amount in Uollas WW, then saving the values and updating current situations might be better than a full rollback itself.

TG couldn't even change the name of the person who settled 2nd village first in the statistics, you expect them to be able to do any of the above? Nice try.

• People already found this bug years ago. therefore there was a time when we have movement limits with rally point. now years later we are facing with same bug.

tg team is a big liar for telling this as solved. or just noob. i donno which one is good for them.

any other bug restored? can we delete building plans? destroy natar center?

by the way did bug user/founder send all these fakes without scripts?

• You speak as if you're the only person to ever have something like this hapen to.

Is very hard to calculate,more troops means more trops die in the moment of real starvation,the solution in my opinion is roolback to the moment when starvation begin,it can not be more then 2 hour ,when you loose 16kk in 40 minutes ,in 2 hours the ww is empty ,if i remember last server whas the same on PL Prime ww ,fake don t have nothing to do with starvation,you only see better how the troops disepeaare when you refresh, i is the same bug from last year ,and the same bug from this year when we loose 1.2kk troops on diet in a very short periode

• travian team has finished its work day like 5-6 hours ago. Please wait until tomorrow, and next time please post your issues during work hours . The game developers are humans and they have their own lives..

thank you

#sarcasm

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• How much? 5 hours?

5 hours and we still can t put one level of ww in queue because there is a bug and we always stay at 0 crop in ww also if we send 1.5kk at same second.

I m still not believing in all this, in ww race you have 40/50kk deff death for a bug, you take more damages for a bug, risking to lose the server, after the bug, no starvation for every ww, and :

- level finished in ww but no update

- bug in market and granary for crop and we can t put one level in queue

Is this a fair game? Travian game killed uollas WW, endgame is ruined and changed for every meta, everything is a chaos and strategies of every meta don t exist anymore!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• still impossible to build something in our WW villa.

crop is still on 0 doesn´t matter how much we are sending, and we are not able to enter any building there.

that´s really crazy...

u can return us a troops but u will not return us a chance to win this round by this way...

• pls stop rosik :wall:

I dream of a day where you'll write a useful and meaningful post.

s2.it v3n0m90 - RAH | s6.it asimovdg - M+M | s8.it 3mIo - BrIgAnTi | s1.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | s8.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | tx2.hu Dago - *uollas* | tc3.com I monelli - ProibITA | finals.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | tcx3.it Galathil - Bandits | ts63.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | finals.com Alde_baran - *uollas* | tx3.it Illidan - Wallace.

"Un BrIgAnTe non è mai in ritardo. Né in anticipo. Arriva precisamente quando intende farlo." :osd:

• I dream of a day where you'll write a useful and meaningful post.

I think it's more likely that Travian Games will be able to buy servers that can handle more than 2k players.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• I think it's more likely that Travian Games will be able to buy servers that can handle more than 2k players.

You mean to use something different than a potato to handle a server? Yeah, you're probably right.

i know translate on pic rino.. a bad words to russians.. ) so he is rosik

It's obviously a joke, a meme, a quote by a TV series. There is no need to take everything personally.

s2.it v3n0m90 - RAH | s6.it asimovdg - M+M | s8.it 3mIo - BrIgAnTi | s1.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | s8.it Aldebaran - BrIgAnTi | tx2.hu Dago - *uollas* | tc3.com I monelli - ProibITA | finals.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | tcx3.it Galathil - Bandits | ts63.com Aldebaran - *uollas* | finals.com Alde_baran - *uollas* | tx3.it Illidan - Wallace.

"Un BrIgAnTe non è mai in ritardo. Né in anticipo. Arriva precisamente quando intende farlo." :osd:

Post was edited 2 times, last by .alex. ().

• What will now? Waiting for answer

JZzBEJ.gif

TÜRKLÜK KADER,TÜRK AHLAKI KAZANIMSALDIR. BİZ AHLAKSIZ KADERE DE, KADERSİZ AHLAĞA DA KARŞIYIZ.

DUMLUPINAR

NoSTaLJi

behaşş

NAZDROVYA COF !!!