Bug Report

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • 13 hours ago Russia Union sent several hammers to attack IM wonder and death there. IM wonder fell down several level but it is acceptable.

For this case of bug, I feel sad on Italy and feel disappointed on the Travian server. I also believe only rollback is the best way to solve the problem. However refer to IM benefit, it also means that those Union hammers who crashed 13 hours ago will be reborned.

I support Travian admin gives the justice to Italy. And also hope that the other players justice will also being protected. Russia is too strong, their hammers are too horrible. To defence those hammers, I can not sleep more than 4 hours last night. I do not want to face them again.

by hugo234

Civil servant of IM-NB Alliance

• 10h and we can't put a level in ww because our ww can't have crop in the granary

we are at lvl 0 with no chance to put lvl 1...

and there are still people who don't want a rollback?

and TG is still thinking if need a rollback or no?

Just be patient... they are probably thinking how many hours they must rollback. They just can't ignore the the biggest meta from 1-world from an economic standpoint is totally suicidal.

obecnie:
    skończone: ts8-quarterback / ts8-leming / ts5-NBK / ts2-pstro / ts7-NBK / ts5-NBK / ts1-Raz23 / el-ZIL / ts4-oka / MS-ZIL / el-MSL / MS-MSL / ts4-NBK / ts1-NBK / ts1-SAS
    skasowane: ts4-Marek Antoniusz / ts5-nieudolnie
    oddane: ts4-tony

Post was edited 1 time, last by farnix_PL ().

• :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

obecnie:
    skończone: ts8-quarterback / ts8-leming / ts5-NBK / ts2-pstro / ts7-NBK / ts5-NBK / ts1-Raz23 / el-ZIL / ts4-oka / MS-ZIL / el-MSL / MS-MSL / ts4-NBK / ts1-NBK / ts1-SAS
    skasowane: ts4-Marek Antoniusz / ts5-nieudolnie
    oddane: ts4-tony

• In this moment some players are receiving their troops back, but the bug is not solved!

it's time to stop play this game...developers are gone away! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Alge ().

• BREAKING NEWS:

Ciccio_Shady_IT came into TG office and taught one or two things about RESPECK for the game.

Here is the footage:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Morning. Right now possible solutions to that issue are being discussed. I will come to you with some news in the nearest future.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Just my own opinion: Seems that only rollback can give justice to Uollas meta. However some Union hammers are cashed in IM meta wonder at the similar time. I afraid rollback will causes those hammers being reborned.

To defence those hammer, I slept less than 4 hours yesterday. I don't want to waste the effort of course.

Also, I believe that some punishment should be given to the bug creater. Otherwise the similar case will be created every year.

by hugo234

• Morning. Right now possible solutions to that issue are being discussed. I will come to you with some news in the nearest future.

we are waiting for that "nearest future" still without possibility to build our WW as we reported more than 15 hours ago...

• we are waiting for that "nearest future" still without possibility to build our WW as we reported more than 15 hours ago...

Even though the bug happened more than 24 hours ago. When 80ish fakes landed on Uollasl WW killing 7 mil def.

• External Content www.youtube.com

hi-tech & L3mdqq & u&a

I may be repetitive but I hope you know that the only possible solution to make this server ending right and undistorted is a rollback.

This bug, although in a less invasive way than the last 48 hours, started from the first day of the ww-race, all the main enemies who arrived on our WoW did more damage than they should have done since there were fewer defenses.

And as if that wasn't enough it's about 16-18 hours that our WoW is stuck with no chance of doing anything because of another bug that leaves the grain at 0 despite thousands of pushes coming. In the meantime, the other WoW's continue to grow and the not dying of starvation has only benefited them unlike us.

I hope you don't make this server ending look ridiculous.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• may hope they do, several bugs just influence game too much to even wanting to play on like this

even no strvation period has done too much damage by now

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wittekind ().