Bug Report

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Hi.

I'm writing now, because I have just discovered that there is a topic about errors on the travian tournament serwer.

On Saturday, after the construction plans appear, on two accounts, the players set target of attack "the nearest plans for construction" by entering the Treasury. These players had no connection with each other and did not contact each other.

They set up attacks in the Rally Point, but they didn't send these attacks, in this way they wanted to check the time when they should send attacks.

Around 13:25 - 13:30 they both noticed, that the attacks, they set up at Railly Point are on their way to construction plans.

Players are sure, that they haven't pressed the sending attacks button "confirm", however, the attacks were on the way.

One of these attacks did not matter, but during the second of these attacks, the catapults from the settlement next to the construction plans were destroyed. Catapults waited in the settlement to send them to reach the target after the offensive cleaning attack. Catapults were set at Rally Point, so that the player could see the time, when he has to send them.

Both attacks, from two accounts, about which I write, found on the way to the target

around 13 25, without the participation of players, none of them pressed the confirmation button sending the attack.

Due to this error in the game, the Russians took over the plans located on the near the location 4 -35, because we had to send a catapult attack from the next village.

The matter was reported to Polish MH on Saturday, however, we found out that there are no technicians at the weekend.

Did someone from other countries have such a bug?

Does anyone know where it can be directly submitted to the technicians to take care of the matter and explain it?

Accounts where attacks set in Railly Point were on their way to constructions plans without the participation of players:

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=31816

https://finals.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=32737

Report from one of the attacks, during which the catapults from the settlement next to the construction plans were destroyed , the attack was on its way to the goal without the participation of players:

https://finals.travian.com/ber…301911%7Ca8e03274&t=0&s=1

On none of the accounts, on which players set target of attack "the nearest plans for construction" by entering the Treasury and they set up attacks in Railly Points, but they didn't send this, and the attacks were on their way to the target, the hacker didn't break in, nor did the unwanted person enter the password.

It can't be that the winners of the construction plans are decided by the errors in the game, not by the players.

Greetings - Ewa

• Don't worry guys, we will have "Legends on tour" event v2 soon so travian programmers can lie new people that bug with disappearing deff will not happen in next finals again.

Reminds me of this proverb:

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

• It can't be that the winners of the construction plans are decided by the errors in the game, not by the players.

Greetings - Ewa

400 attacks and 700 reinforcements to 1maxman1 at 13 o'clock (Village near BP). What did you want by sending everything to the interrval for few minutes?

• Congrats dude, I think you're the first TT winner without any or at least few noticeable WWC inside the group ;) It's something special!

• Ameno : when will there be update on situation?

would think that 4h is more then enough to think of best solution....

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• You forgot to mention in this fable...about the story related to Yeti

I think that here may be the key to solving the mystery :D

• Hi. I am sorry for keeping you wait. As soon as I get news they will be posted ingame as well (not only in this thread). Just to make clear, there will be additional solution to the situation, but I am not ready to say what would it be - rollback or any other. Still waiting for test results. First we need to make sure that solution for sudden starvation is found and won't affect the endgame anymore.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hi. I am sorry for keeping you wait. As soon as I get news they will be posted ingame as well (not only in this thread). Just to make clear, there will be additional solution to the situation, but I am not ready to say what would it be - rollback or any other. Still waiting for test results. First we need to make sure that solution for sudden starvation is found and won't affect the endgame anymore.

Ameno Why you didn't suspend the server while searching for a solution? You understand that by turning off the hunger you made the situation even more absurd?

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

• Allowed to send 100 fakes?

Yes, sure my friend, but sent 100 fakes of 1 troop is not “strategic”...

I believe they had a purpose... :rolleyes:

Post was edited 1 time, last by Rinobit ().

• TG say they fix this bug three years ago, two years ago and on last finals.

How we can dont trust them? :/

Update.

And this finals too.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Hi. I am sorry for keeping you wait. As soon as I get news they will be posted ingame as well (not only in this thread). Just to make clear, there will be additional solution to the situation, but I am not ready to say what would it be - rollback or any other.

Why not? Wouldn’t be the first time you announce a roll back and then cancelling it the next day X/  Blaze   Schmitz' Katze   Sinzey can confirm :osd:

• Ameno  

http://prntscr.com/mqc2za - 04 server time , day 101

http://prntscr.com/mqc200 - 18.30 server time , day 101

https://prnt.sc/mqc12n - 08.00 server time, day 101

https://prnt.sc/mqc0nk - 08.20 server time, day 101

and after all what happened since the forum post

first time we saw troops were diying was at 18.30 server time of day 101, 12h after our first level of ww.

our wall never increased because deff arrived but deff was dieying, so we never understand the death because it was a sostitution

this for let travian games understand that we had problems of starvation since 18.30 of day 101, BUT also before because we only saw at 18.30 , and before we knew that wall was not increasing!

the entire ww race of uollas meta was destroyed since bp spawn!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• Ameno most of all:

Guys there is a simple solution that is most fair to everyone involved on the server: TG should recalculate the amount off deff that was suposed to be on WW at the impact moment of WWKs, and put the italian WW (or any other affected by the bug) at the right level.

This way it won't affect any strategic plans made by either meta, since the decisions to send WWk to some particular WW is made by players and not by tehnical issues.

For example lets say 10 WWKs hit Italian WW. Now simply calculate the real report with the right amount of deff for first attack, set the WW at that level, then add the time between first WWK and second WW ergo - the WW lvl at the second attack, and so on. In this way we will get to the point where the real and deserved lvl of Italian WW is displayed. In the end, also add the time spent with WW at lvl 0 (or whatever lvl) by the italians in the last 15 hours (or how many hours they couldnt lvl up because of the bug).

Simple and fair solution. Wont affect game strategy and decisions made so far by metas, so it won't give the chance to change targets of WWK or aproach a diffrent strategy. Also it would restore the wonders at the right and deserved lvl.

• Ahahah, and if our hammers are 15h away from dacia and immortals and cup ww, when we will hit them? At level 60?

C mon

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas