Bug Report

• Hi. I am sorry for keeping you wait. As soon as I get news they will be posted ingame as well (not only in this thread). Just to make clear, there will be additional solution to the situation, but I am not ready to say what would it be - rollback or any other. Still waiting for test results. First we need to make sure that solution for sudden starvation is found and won't affect the endgame anymore.

Will You clarify this matter also?

Bug Report

• So why you didnt hit us and dacia earlier?

because our plan was studied for having more than 65kk deff in ww

we knew that russia never did to us those damages

now they did, we had to hit russia harder if not too much dfference

give us back our deff at the arrival time of first russia hammers, and will see the situation in ww race for every meta

still there is nobody who didn't understood?

everything is changed, for uollas and for every meta

also russia at level 13, is at level 13 because they did more damages on us for deff death every hour!

i'm sorry but this is all, and only a rollback to bp day can solve the entire finals

ah, and for who is saying that situation is solved

we have now 46kk wall in our ww, same amount we had at 04.30 server time of day 101, 14h after bp release :osd:

where are the other 20kk+ deff to be restored?

it's still a joke?

i'm crying too much hard, i know, but not for me, but for 1200 players of our meta, who don't want to play anymore!!!

and for travian games, our players are asking back money from paypal, they didn't like to lose money and time for thi situation

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

• Ahahah, and if our hammers are 15h away from dacia and immortals and cup ww, when we will hit them? At level 60?

C mon

dude are you for real now?

I get that you feel disfavored now and you are right to feel that way, but we are talking different things here. Why would you (or any meta) have the option to change their strategy? No, thats not right. The decisions to send somewhere or to keep WWk were made by every team, not by a bug. So lets fix the outcome of the bug, but not the strategies of the teams. Simply restore the real Lvls of the WWs, as i said before. the fact that u don't send your WWK and wait for lvl 60 or 99 to hit with it, is simply your decision. is no bug holding your army in the village. as there was no bug sending or preventing the armies to be sent so far. That should stay. why have the option to change the target of my wwk if i already sent it?

With this mentality of yours, why not rollback to artifacts? or to week 3? this is some bullshit, we should fix the problems of the server, without modifying the decisions of the metas. You made some poor decisions maybe, there is a bug affecting you now, so resolve the problem. why give you, or me, or anyone, the chance to undo those poor decisions made already? it's a strategy game ffs.

• Guys there is a simple solution that is most fair to everyone involved on the server: TG should recalculate the amount off deff that was suposed to be on WW at the impact moment of WWKs, and put the italian WW (or any other affected by the bug) at the right level.

This way it won't affect any strategic plans made by either meta, since the decisions to send WWk to some particular WW is made by players and not by tehnical issues.

That's just how you take into account the fact that the hammers were sent to WW after the intelligence of the number of troops. Accordingly, if the defense of the miracle of the Italians was more - our hammers would come differently

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

• dude are you for real now?

I get that you feel disfavored now and you are right to feel that way, but we are talking different things here. Why would you (or any meta) have the option to change their strategy? No, thats not right. The decisions to send somewhere or to keep WWk were made by every team, not by a bug. So lets fix the outcome of the bug, but not the strategies of the teams. Simply restore the real Lvls of the WWs, as i said before. the fact that u don't send your WWK and wait for lvl 60 or 99 to hit with it, is simply your decision. is no bug holding your army in the village. as there was no bug sending or preventing the armies to be sent so far. That should stay. why have the option to change the target of my wwk if i already sent it?

With this mentality of yours, why not rollback to artifacts? or to week 3? this is some bullshit, we should fix the problems of the server, without modifying the decisions of the metas. You made some poor decisions maybe, there is a bug affecting you now, so resolve the problem. why give you, or me, or anyone, the chance to undo those poor decisions made already? it's a strategy game ffs.

my friend

you said to gives back deff+lvl in ww to uollas meta, ok

let's suppose in 12h TG gives us 60-70kk wall + lvl 20 of ww ( example )

in 12h dacia ww is at level 42

in 12h immortals ww is at level 38

our hammers are at 15h from dacia an immortals ww

so we will hit the two wws at level 50

dacia at level 50 with 60kk deff ---> NO DAMAGES

immortals at level 47 with 40kk deff ---> small damages

what do we gained?

they gave back deff and lvl in ww yes, but at day 103.

give us back deff and lvl in ww at day 101, when we should have that deff and that level

will see dacia and immortals level in ww

tell me if it's correct or no

• That's just how you take into account the fact that the hammers were sent to WW after the intelligence of the number of troops. Accordingly, if the defense of the miracle of the Italians was more - our hammers would come differently

i give you another example, because i think people can't understand or don't want to understand because of course now they can win and it's all nice and easy to win when the other wws are killed from travian games!

russia sent on uollas ww like 15 hammers for doing from 1-2-3 to 0.

every hammer was distant 15h+, so when the first hammer arrived, the other 14 hammers were incoming

explaining :

if one hammer of the 15, would do a flop, the entire other hammers would do a flop

russia simulated for example with the first hammer to do from 2 to 0

if the first hammer with THE REAL DEFF WE SHOULD HAVE IN WW would do from 2 to 1?

the first did from 2 to 1

the second would find ww to level 3 and would do to 3 from 2

the third would find ww to level 4 and maybe it can do 0 damages because were all small hammers

like this : uollas ww level was higher and higher and higher

and more, when we lost 30-40kk deff yesterday, oldtimers+scorpion+atp+morpex+xen vram ( all nice hammers ) did damages on 50kk ( SAME DEFF WE HAD AFTER 16H FROM BP ---> BP ACTIVATION ), with THE REAL DEFF WE SHOULD HAVE IN WW, how many damages they could do?

and more, we are stopeed since 15h because we were not able to put a level in ww for another bug.

so, summary, if TG gives us back deff+lvl in ww NOW, dacia will arrive at lvl 50 and nobody can catch them down

the only option for us and for a fair game ( because who says is not fair is ignorant and think only about his EASY AND NICE VICTORY ) is a rollback TO BP SPAWN!

Ameno

ANOTHER THING TRAVIAN GAMES MUST KNOW

- Russia did off operation against us at 18.00 server time of day 101, 12h after bp activation

a lot of fakes and attacks incoming at 18.00.00 server time in ww and other villages of ww account

the first time we saw the deff starved? 18.30 of same day ^^

strange no? and somebody is still saying that starvation started at 12.00 of yesterday???

1200 players want a rollback!

• 2unps9.jpg

Emerik  :* :osd:

IF Dacia will win finals this year, all prizes will be donated to a children hospital, just like last year... That's our motivation and 'the reason for the season'.

What is yours ? You want to win 'Clown of the year' title ... Again ?

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

• After watching this thread from the beginning, I would like to give my commentary.

If we would do a poll right now, the most votes would be to a rollback.

however this is one serious drawback to this, and that is hammer villages would not be a secret anymore.

As soon as the rollback starts, ops start to to the biggest hammer villages.

I think this would be a stretch, but TG should offer a one-time switch to change hammer villages including granaries to feed them so they would be a secret again.

What do you think?

• that dacia and immortals never want a rollback because with this situation they are winning :)

so if dacia+immortals are more than uollas, rollback will never exist

we have to understand that real situation for every meta would be uollas without bugs, the real situation if bug would never exist

let's see situation of every ww if uollas never had problems in his ww!

where would be dacia?

and the others?

would russia be to lvl 0? i think no!

---> ROLLBACK , or at the moment of bp spawn or 2-3h after the bp spawn!

i think that with situation, also Union Meta want a rollback

or am i wrong?

@Russia

• it is incorrect. it seems like you didnt understood the mechanism i was proposing in my previous post, so let me be more clear:

keep in mind this is an example:

- lets say first WWK hit you in day 101 at lvl 8. You had 44kk Deff in your WW village. lost 3 lvls to that attack. Now TG checks, sees that u actualy had 49kk deff but 5kk died due to the bug, so they recalculate the report and we will see you only lose 2 lvls insted of 3. so after that you will have it at lvl 6. then we add the time to the second WWK you received, so maybe u had time for 3 lvls. now you are lvl 9, recalculate the attack as we did with the first one, and so on.

SO the deff will not be restored NOW for you, but it will be restored (at least as the effect) in the moment of the attacks. simply calculate the real lvl you should have considering you had all that deff in your village, then see the lvl. that is indeed the correct level you were supposed to have.

The rest is incorrect. no one force you to send or keep WWK home, no one told you to put speed artifact on one or another WWK or to train troups on one or other village. This is why i say, and i stand behind what i said: rollback is unfair to the entire server, to all metas. Decisions SHOULD REMAIN. bugs should be fixed, so you have the deserved lvl and deff, but not give you (or me, or russia or X or y) the possibility to change decisions regarding the use of the armies.

• yes all clear bro

but, the question is

after this re-calculation, the server when will start?

today or 2 days ago?

if will re-start today ---> dacia ww is lvl 50 and also if they give back us our levels, nobody ( and i don't say uollas meta ) can't catch dacia down, because the hammers had to be sent yesterday

if will re-start yesterday or 2 days ago ---> it could be ok

but the calculation of damages in uollas ww has to be done SINCE FIRST HAMMER ( AT BP ACTIVATION )

• if will re-start today ---> dacia ww is lvl 50 and also if they give back us our levels, nobody ( and i don't say uollas meta ) can't catch dacia down, because the hammers had to be sent yesterday

Who has forbidden you to do it? Even if Rinobit love us all i dont think that is a reason why you didnt send your hammers yesterday.

• We are tired of waiting for the decision of the TG:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Hi Francesco,

thank you for your email.

I'm very sorry about the issues that you and other players have faced in these last 30 hours.

It took a bit longer to get back to you, but I wanted to be able to provide you with what we are going to do.

We will take the Finals server offline at 15:00 o clock server time today and will install a roll-back. The server will then be online again tomorrow with that roll-back installed.

More detailed information can be found in-game and on the forum later on.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

They decided, now if the rollback will be to yesterday, nothing will changed, uollas+russia ww race is ruined the same

if they do rollback for building plan spawn, everything will come back in the best way and in the most real way we can play the ww race.

• я думаю, что с ситуацией, также Union Meta хочет откат

или я не прав?

@Россия

Frankly, the situation is ambiguous, this bug had a very strong impact on the end of this server. A rollback to the time of taking all the scrolls will put all on equal terms, but it can be difficult for some players to survive all this again. I personally do not like that the outcome of the server is determined by the error TG. But I haven't had any hope for the account of the administration for a long time, they don’t care about the players, for sure now they are calculating what they need to do to lose less money.

+

If there is a rollback to the time of the taking of the scrolls - at this time there was an operation against your trade-villages, what about the fact that you already know the real targets?)

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

Post was edited 1 time, last by dliskov ().

• Who has forbidden you to do it? Even if Rinobit love us all i dont think that is a reason why you didnt send your hammers yesterday.

i explained

1. we planned to have more than 65kk deff

2. we planned to have less damages in ww

3. russia did more damages in our ww for the starvation of deff

4. we had to send more ww hammers to russia

5. we couldn't send ww hammers to dacia because we can't use hammera against a ww with 65kk deff and another ww with 60kk

trust me or not, ww race is ruined and who is high is high for luck and for this situation.