Bug Report

• People who abused the bug should get a punishment, I believe that it was -50% and all troops removed on comx when people abused bugs? Could be wrong though.... But people should get the same punishment on finals.

• Abusing on purpose or discovering by accident is a different thing from what I know, but then again people who were affected will interpret it as being abused knowingly, regardless if it's not.

• do realize it should be fair to all, not only your team.

do realize, i play in other meta then the Uollas...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• People who abused the bug should get a punishment, I believe that it was -50% and all troops removed on comx when people abused bugs? Could be wrong though.... But people should get the same punishment on finals.

And after that ban 90% of server for violation 1.1.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• do realize, i play in other meta then the Uollas...

I spoke in general, because many seem to think that it should be fair only for 1 team, sorry if it felt directed towards you alone.

• There are more speaking here for themselves, not just for Uollas team ;)

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

• Just like your comx 2018 winter accout which had 100+ multies and bot running. :/

• Just like your comx 2018 winter accout which had 100+ multies and bot running. :/

Just shows that TGs bot detection is trash.

I know a couple people are running bots on all servers to see how long it will take them to get banned, maybe TG will up their detection one day.

• Assuming I don't think it was intended.

But this bug was already known, what prohibits some people from thinking it was done on purpose? Why does a forumist named Wolkenengel say it wasn't?

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• Yep sorry, i forgot that was the subject here. Not to say that's the 10 times u bring it up everytime you have nothing to say (u raise the number everytime as well, maybe because you seeking for attention idk)

Yeah sure, I said it because when speaking about fairplay you're not really a prime example, are you?

But whetever, yeah I increase number everytime so I get attention, you win.

• Assuming I don't think it was intended.

But this bug was already known, what prohibits some people from thinking it was done on purpose? Why does a forumist named Wolkenengel say it wasn't?

Because I am not allowed to post skype conversations here.

But Strategic said if anyone wants to spam some fakes in your WW so you might not see reals between the milion incomings in rally point.

I even sent 10 myself, but couldn't be arsed for more. You can check if you want, acc: Witch King.

I mean if it were really on ourpose it would not be only Uollas WW and more would probably tag along.

But if it indeed is true, then I don't know... might be my first and last finals. Didn't really leave a good taste right now.

• But this bug was already known

If a bug was known,

can only blame TG for not solving it before finals start (or even WW phase).

History:

~ The special one... ~

• 'We will activate 4 hours no starvation when the server is back online'

Rabit?

monkey.

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Just want to say IM-NB is innocent in this case, but also need to suffer lose. Several Union hammers who crashed IM wonder in 25/2 will being reborned.

Moreover IM-NB start joint attack against some alliance at that time. Some IM-NB players already starting jonerney but some still not yet start. The joint-attack movement will be disturbed by when the server will be opened.

If the player who create this trouble no need to suffer punishment, I will feel disappointed on Travian officer. I sware I will try my best to spread this case to the society of HK TW & Cn Travian. Let them justify if Travian is worth to play or not.

• lets see if bug still exists after rollback ;)

History:

~ The special one... ~