Bug Report

• 1) Yes, it will be ok.

2) No issues also here.

3) Yes, you can attack with the hero. It's also fine.

2) okay. How we can plan any other massive off operation (dont forget its final server, with only experienced player) with same arrival time? Or i dont understand yours answer and if 1 player send spam he will be treated, and if this do from many players - all be ok?

I mean 1 player sent 1000 attack or 250 player send 4 spam attack with 19+1?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• If i remember correctly last year the where 2 bugs, one on the Dacia WW when we have starvation with full granary and we prove it with screen shots but, whats even more interesting is that the bug that occur few days ago on the UOLLAS WW happened also last year on the SAME NE World wonder ( 100 100 ) acting identically like this this year. So i believe that if they will bring a backup and rollback the server this issue is not yet fixed and it can occur again.
    Ameno : Can we have an official statement regarding bug issue fixed ?

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

• I believe you can plan it. Like I said, it's just additional measure (not main one) and shouldn't affect regular gameplay. And I wouldn't put any threshold about how many attacks each user can send to certain village. All I am referring to are actually terms and conditions and game rules. How exactly they will be applied you better ask Customer Service team (IGM to Multihunter, Admin).

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• lol. How we can play w/o actual game rule?

dn
    время время время..

ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• If i remember correctly last year the where 2 bugs, one on the Dacia WW when we have starvation with full granary and we prove it with screen shots but, whats even more interesting is that the bug that occur few days ago on the UOLLAS WW happened also last year on the SAME NE World wonder ( 100 100 ) acting identically like this this year. So i believe that if they will bring a backup and rollback the server this issue is not yet fixed and it can occur again.

I doubt it has anything to do with the exact WW coordinates (but I will forward your guess to make extra check). Also, the starvation issue is not among the easiest ones. I know that for the devs this issue has ultimate priority and lots of measures were taken to prevent that from happening again and I hope (and there are good chances) it would work. I also hope that players from their side do their best to prevent that from happening and avoid similar actions that were described in the first post of that thread.

ameno.png

• I believe you can plan it. Like I said, it's just additional measure (not main one) and shouldn't affect regular gameplay. And I wouldn't put any threshold about how many attacks each user can send to certain village. All I am referring to are actually terms and conditions and game rules. How exactly they will be applied you better ask Customer Service team (IGM to Multihunter, Admin).

Reading carefully the announcement made by TG, I realize that TG has not really managed to solve the problem, it just changed the game by which certain operations related to game tactics are no longer allowed. Sending fake attacks is only allowed under certain conditions. By keeping this direction, soon, probably we will not be allowed to build more than 19 levels ... because the game is overwhelmed. Dear TG ... you just modify the game engine and, implicitly, the rules of the game because you are not able to assure the operation of this game in its original parameters.
    For me it's unbelievable the way of how TO understand to solve this issue.

If i remember correctly, the Dacia's WW was at -100/100, where it is now. And the bug happened not only there, but also in the Polish WW placed at the 0/-100.

So, I seriously doubt the consumption bug is related to any specific coordinates.

• I try send igm to multihunter, but i cant cos server are shut down now.

How we can start play in next 20 min witout any normal game rule?

dn
    время время время..

the end

• What exactly do you need to know about the rule? How many fakes to certain target each player can send? From what I get nothing has changed in there unless the sole purpose of that action (and just for example - sending 700-900 one unit fakes on WW in order to create event jam and make defence starve) is to overload the server. But yes, you can ask those questions to Multihunter, since they are people responsible for rule enforcement and rule explanation.

ameno.png

• Ameeeeeeno.

Wtf all ours attack to enemy wwh are home now. Is it not a problem too?

dn
    время время время..

the end

• What exactly do you need to know about the rule? How many fakes to certain target each player can send? From what I get nothing has changed in there unless the sole purpose of that action (and just for example - sending 700-900 one unit fakes on WW in order to create event jam and make defence starve) is to overload the server. But yes, you can ask those questions to Multihunter, since they are people responsible for rule enforcement and rule explanation.

ban and disqualify strategic and bull331 for rule 4

• § 4. Program errors
    • Errors in the game may not be abused to an account’s benefit and should be reported to the support team. The abuse of any error is punishable.
  • Our wwks have disappeared ahahaha

They became actual ghost hammers.

So what our guys have now is almost NO troops, but still full WWK negative.

UOvjEw4.png

• they are not home, but you cant saw any old attack on rally point, but you can saw it in account overview

exactly, same problem

i can't still believe what is happening

fucking travian games

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• over -400k per hour...but no troops..?

Where are my troops travian?

Perfect since T1 ~ Legends never die ~

Sugardaddy

FTB

• http://prntscr.com/mqvm8t

again started fakes with 1 troop, crash again...

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas