Bug Report

• Ameno

people started to quit game in our alliances

they spent money, time, and they are tired of all this

can we have informations? this is not a rollback, this destroyed every meta, not only uollas now!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• The troops that were on the way came back, the whole strategy of the hammers collapsed. How could everything be done so EDITED, TG?

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word ().

• The troops that were on the way came back, the whole strategy of the hammers collapsed. How could everything be done so shitty, TG?

everything destroyed yes

rollback to building plans day :osd::osd::osd::osd:

• I think what’s even more pathetic is that no one from TG came here to apologize or explain it themselves. They just delegated the task to ameno which only mange the forum. Such a lack of communication from TG since ever.

TG have legends tour :/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• in any case let us know if you intend to do something sensible or we can initiate the delete of our accounts.

We've already lost a lot of time, so move on.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• I think what’s even more pathetic is that no one from TG came here to apologize or explain it themselves. They just delegated the task to ameno which only mange the forum. Such a lack of communication from TG since ever.

Even if they did, which they don't. Many times bug report threads will just get locked or deleted with staff stating.

''Speak to the MH about it, they are responsible for ingame issues.''

• 1 day to check, and it's all like before. TG, you are making you ridiculous in front of all the nations present in the finals:!::!::!::cursing:

• All missing troops should now reappear again. Rollback to building plans day is not possible and even if it is, that can create further issues/would cause more damage. Rollback is always extreme measure and it's not possible to reproduce the game exactly in the state it was before.

If after rollback you're still missing troops, gold, Plus etc, please, contact Support, because they need to look at that individually.

On behalf of Travian Games I want to apologize for the inconvenience the whole issue and rollback created.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• All missing troops should now reappear again. Rollback to building plans day is not possible and even if it is, that can create further issues/would cause more damage. Rollback is always extreme measure and it's not possible to reproduce the game exactly in the state it was before.

If after rollback you're still missing troops, gold, Plus etc, please, contact Support, because they need to look at that individually.

On behalf of Travian Games I want to apologize for the inconvenience the whole issue and rollback created.

and what about all the hammers that were on a strategy trip and are now back home? By screwing up all the strategies?

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

your team is a team of idiots, or they don't read what we are saying?

WW HAMMERS FROM UOLLAS AND RUSSIA, WHO WERE GOING AGAINST THE WWs NOW ARE AT HOME AND THE ENTIRE STRATEGIES ARE RUINED!!!!

what do we have to do?

and :

http://prntscr.com/mqxby0

uollas+union lost deff and we don't know how :osd:

• Imho, the server should be freezed immediately untill all known bugs are solved (and I think even after this there will be unidentified bugs still). Freeze should have been processed since the first time bugs occured.

The finals 2019 is becoming a desaster.

@ciccio: calm bro :*

• ally overview might look strange as 27.02 == 23.02, (24/25/26.02 dont exist anymore) so troop total shows lower numbers.

number on 27.02 should closely match 23.02 numbers

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• WW HAMMERS FROM UOLLAS AND RUSSIA, WHO WERE GOING AGAINST THE WWs NOW ARE AT HOME AND THE ENTIRE STRATEGIES ARE RUINED!!!!

what do we have to do?

I'm voting for super meta vs Natars & offrating/def rating fakers!

Lets unite and zero natars!

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Hi there. As much as I get your reaction, I would like to remind you about forum rules and general netiquette. I will ask mod team to clean the thread out of insults etc. Further behaviour would lead to official warnings and bans.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hi there. As much as I get your reaction, I would like to remind you about forum rules and general netiquette. I will ask mod team to clean the thread out of insults etc.

as much as we get your reaction, i would like to remind you that we all should be safeguarded from TG, because we are giving you money, time and everything.

ask what do you want to your mods for cleaning my/our posts in forum

NOW we are asking what we have to do about this finals, ww hammers at home and strategies destroyed, deff of union+uollas are missing

and? you have problems if we give an insult to travian games?

you are insulting us since 5 days with bugs+rollbacks+problems

you are insulting our money, our time, our people!!!

• If after rollback you're still missing troops, gold, Plus etc, please, contact Support, because they need to look at that individually.

Why Support not Multihunter? Support cant even see someone troops, support can just resend notifcation to other, but mulithunter can also do it and he can see someone account. Dont you think that writing to mh can help better?