Bug Report

• Hello to everyone.

I will be quick not to go in hundred of details.

1. rollback because of the BUG from the Italian Wonder when we gained a good advance being even from the beginning the "underdogs of this round"

2. after rollback troops traveling toward destination suddenly appear in their home village so every strategy made it was ruined.

3. Today we where hit by ghost hammers from people who where banned before the rollback occur and troops been deleted.

Nothing more to say.

You currently cannot delete your account, since you have recently purchased Gold. You can delete your account after another 62:24:36 hours (have passed).

As soon as the 62 hours will pass i will delete de account with the world wonder.

I would like to thank all of you enemies and friends for a couple of memorable moments during the last years, my journey on travian has ended here.

Good bye.

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 ( underdogs )
    hitman/chebeleu 2008-09-10-11-12 (ro2), hitman 2009-10 (ro5), dargo 2011 (com5)
    Power is nothing without control !

• Co-player of Underdogs here, I've been actively watching the forums but I decided not to engage because, oh, well, reading is more relaxing :)

I just want it to make it clear for everyone that Dacia Meta will be mass deleting, and in case there are any jokesters out there, we are not deleting because "we give up".

We are mass deleting as a sign of protest for multiple reasons:

- BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS and BUGS
    - TG lack of communication and transparency
    - TG incompetence and carelessness towards their players
    - TG is clearly still in this just for the $$, since they do nothing to improve the game, except useless fancy graphics and New Pay-to-win servers every year.

I wish I had spent my time and money a different way.

Cheers
    ~Cristian (Underdogs)

• You've screwed up an entire server, hours and hours of strategies without any respect to those who keep this pitiful game alive and allow you to work.

This is my WWK that before the rollback had done 3 levels of damage to the Russian WoW allowing then, according to our strategy, to zero it.

These are the damages of the same main after the rollback, arrived hours and hours later without any strategy and that did virtually no damage as the enemy WoW was too high in level.

There is no way to destroy the enemy WoW anymore because of you.

It is yet another server that you ruin because of your inability but after all what matters to you, the important thing is to earn money and the rest can go to whores.

You have no idea what you're doing because you program a game that you don't really know.

Surely my group will no longer play a server of this shitty game, I hope that other groups do the same.

In any case we will see with whom is qualified if we can request a refund of money spent through PayPal as the service we paid for was embarrassing, I think there is a basis to do so.

ts1.travian.it 2012 - Castore - =U0llas=
    tcx3.travian.it 2014 - Galathil - Bandits
    ts1.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts7.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts1.travian.it 2016 - brain.gif - UollasL
    TT finals - Arquitecto - SPQR
    tx3.travian.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace

TT finals - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace - another server ruined by TG

tx3.travian.com.tr - MobyDicks - UOLLAS

4x2fuiz.jpg

dres <3

• Friends, it’s time for all of you to finish with Travian. This game is not worth your nerves and your money. However, I will note that the final “forgery” from the administration does not happen the first time and every server is someone affected. This time everyone who was lucky suffered more. More fortunate to those who managed to rebuild tactics in the endgame. Humble yourself and just no longer play this game. Once, in 2012 at the championship, my miracle was ahead, but the opponent had a BUG and in 1 second he built 2 levels of a miracle, instead of one. The administration knew about it and saw it, but refused to correct the error that affected the result. I have already come to terms with this and I ask you to accept it. The strongest wins and carries the strongest. Just close Travian and no longer open.

P.S. I myself do not play Travian

я не волшебник, я просто... лечусь;)
    "Солнце еще не взошло, а в траве дураков уже во всю кипела работа." (А. Толстой, Буратино)
    Я ни чего не попутал? :icon_eek:
    [JUST]http://forum.travian.ru/showthread.php?t=239339[/JUST] дневник Атца

• nice main, It's so big, bro! gg

i love you

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• stop crying, you are boring

Ahahaha

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

• I want to congratulate with my friend Strategic for his strategy,

He's a EDITED genius.

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word ().

• @ TG ...

SET an example!! Give Money back!

@We are waiting for a statement like giving money/gold back to the costumer from finals.

Perfect since T1 ~ Legends never die ~

Sugardaddy

FTB

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ftb ().

• Unfair rollback to help Russia recycle false attacks, we no longer trust the official way of dealing with it,
    decided to withdraw from this competition, as I lost confidence, please support to leave together to delete the account,
    and change the name of your village to "protest!." Travian

http://prnt.sc/mradha

• Unfair rollback to help Russia recycle false attacks, we no longer trust the official way of dealing with it,
    decided to withdraw from this competition, as I lost confidence, please support to leave together to delete the account,
    and change the name of your village to "protest!." Travian

http://prnt.sc/mradha

How is it a rollback to save Russia?

People re-strategized attacks after rollback and now Union is first... is this the reason?

Many Uollas WWK went to other targets now, so that's why it is like this now.

Before rollback it was just slaughter between Uollas and Union, but now each saw that doesn't lead to victory and planned attacks differently.

You speak as if people in Union take pride in such victory and are really happy about how things went.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• Stop being an awful troll, you're annoying.

hello crayboy , what do you want ?

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

• Repost:

All attack TG for the rollback!

Everyone are outraged!!!

Nobody attacks the two idiots who caused this situation?

Ok there's a bug.

But two idiots have ruined the server to thousands of players...

• hello crayboy , what do you want ?

Is "Crayboy" a real english word? So you're trying to be a low-level troll in an english forum with a skill that comes from a 10 years old retarded guy? What a clown!

I suggest to send your CV to this company, they may offer you even a senior role.

.alex.
    Aldebaran | BrIgAntI - Uollas
    Galathil | Bandits

"Un BrIgAnTe non è mai in ritardo. Né in anticipo. Arriva precisamente quando intende farlo." :osd:

• I don t thing the roll back whas made to save Russia , it whas one accident that helps them, when the hours of back up whas other ,when the troops where in attacks and not at home when server restart ,maybe italian meta will be now in advantage ,and too speak about re strategized ,what determinated that change ,the unfair knowledge about the defence from the others ww ,i don t blame Russian team for that back roll,only TG is to blame for the unprofesional roll back

• Contul va fi șters în 69:06:25.

• we attack travian because:

- its not the first time a bug ruins a final.

- Also its not even the first time this bug appeared, so they new about it

- after the rollback "fix" the bugs are countless

- we pay money to TRAVIAN , not those 2 players

- again there is no transparency from travian

- again we do not see any will from travian to make things better?

We like the game, we want to play the game. But we want it to be at least decent. That is why we still waste time to write on this forums instead of simply leaving for an other game. Maybe we still have hope that in the 25th hour someone from travian will wake up and take this game on the right path.

How about that? mind blowing, right ? 8)

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• This is an official statement of Dacia META.

Following the discussion with Meta DACIA leaders, it was decided that all accounts would be put on DELETE right away. We will not build the wonder anymore (I will attach a screen shot to prove facts not words.) https://prnt.sc/mrcvnh

We are protesting this way for:

- a game full of bugs that although repeatedly reported have apparently been ignored, which has caused a rollback.

- a rollback that overturned the previous situation and canceled the work of a team in favor of another.

- a primitive rollback in which the armies were put in their home villages and not on their way to the target as normal, which completely destroyed the strategy of all teams.

- WW attack with the army of player SAVAŞCICELİKKAN : https://finals.travian.com/ber…525901%7C6ed50bdd&t=2&s=1 that was deleted on February 24th for scripts & bots but after rollback was back on his village again.

We are tired of the despicable treatment from the Travian leadership, and we will only come back when things change.

We demand :

- A game round without errors that creates imbalances

- Customer-oriented customer service

- Qualified staff who understands the game and can provide decent answers.

- We don’t accept amateur support center that copy paste responses to sensitive issues of the game without even understanding what this is about.

In the name of the entire confederation I want to apologize to everyone for the current situation, no rollbacks or other miseries will make us change our minds.

Dacia META leadership.

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 ( underdogs )
    hitman/chebeleu 2008-09-10-11-12 (ro2), hitman 2009-10 (ro5), dargo 2011 (com5)
    Power is nothing without control !

• oh how! but expected in this situation)

hey don't be mean. I stated on the other forum link , that russia did a great game like the other metas and i am ok with the server ending with the current status of wonders. This would make the russian side the winners, and it would probably be fair. All the teams did outstanding, and all had a fair chance. I do not blame the russian side for travian teams errors.

We just one this travian embarrassment to end. Nobody wants to continue 2 more weeks like this...And more, we want our voice to be heard. We ( the players , not a specific nation/ meta ) want better services.

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob