Bug Report

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • We can also try their official fb page and share our story with other players that do not play on finals. https://www.facebook.com/24355…/posts/10157059010814621/

you mean destroy them as they destroyed us? :osd:

nhaaaa, i think travian community ( us ) is not like the travian games owner!

they will understand everything with the future, when they will say " hey all, qualy 2019 started " , and only 2k players will start qualy :osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Btw, @TravianGames

We and Dacia are not joking, two entire metas will delete, it s all true

Come here, give us explanations now please, don t give the mission to Ameno, show your b***s and talk to us, talk about our money, about our time, about the bugs, about the rollback who destroyed everything, talk about yourself, give us apologies, give us your words, and give explanations to 5000/6000 accounts, and i repeat : ACCOUNTS!!

Because in every account there is an average of 2 people inside, come here and talk with 10000/12000 people, we all wait for you.

not "will delete" but are. Our accounts have the timer started, my troops are starving, i do not feed them any more. Our ww is starving for 5 hours already, no new level is given. Its is not #saveuoallas or #savedacia its #savetravian.

We are not demanding a rollback or an other chance or anything. We want this server to end, and we want a better travian.

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• hey don't be mean. I stated on the other forum link , that russia did a great game like the other metas and i am ok with the server ending with the current status of wonders. This would make the russian side the winners, and it would probably be fair. All the teams did outstanding, and all had a fair chance. I do not blame the russian side for travian teams errors.

We just one this travian embarrassment to end. Nobody wants to continue 2 more weeks like this...And more, we want our voice to be heard. We ( the players , not a specific nation/ meta ) want better services.

travian is dead, i think this is the last finals for all of us

this is how it looks a regular server in italy, 1565 registered players, and it will finish with less 500 players

SUcFKqM.png

but it seems that legends on tour is more important for them :osd:

hello crayboy , what do you want ?

giphy.gif

• not "will delete" but are. Our accounts have the timer started, my troops are starving, i do not feed them any more. Our ww is starving for 5 hours already, no new level is given. Its is not #saveuoallas or #savedacia its #savetravian.

We are not demanding a rollback or an other chance or anything. We want this server to end, and we want a better travian.

who writes #saveuollas are italian people who hates us and when they knew we received this situation, they came here for joke on us, but we are not replying them... they think to catch our attention but is a stupid thing :osd:

and yes, we want this server to end too, it was perfect from day 0 to day 100, after day 100, the worst situation ever

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• What are you arguing here and waiting for? :) The game administration looks at the players as foolish creatures who spend their money and time in this game :) And if there is an opportunity to get money for certain services then and it will come up :) Gold, advertising, problem solving :) Everything is sold if there is a demand: )

• I am 100% with you, i have the same feeling. I spent real money here and i want to be treated like customer not like trash.

• about that...what was tgames reaction so far?

yes...you guessed it....none

And here we are protesting for transparency, communication, better services and they keep doing the same as always :D

Ameno what will it take to change something? please tell me and will try making it possible....

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• who writes #saveuollas are italian people who hates us and when they knew we received this situation, they came here for joke on us, but we are not replying them... they think to catch our attention but is a stupid thing :osd:

and yes, we want this server to end too, it was perfect from day 0 to day 100, after day 100, the worst situation ever

Stop rosik please.

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Мне искренне жаль Uollas, когда банились акаунты Union только они поддерживали нас без насмешек (исключая отдельных личностей) и они заслужили честной борьбы. Но по иронии судьбы откат оказался больше полезен нам. Я как рядовой игрой рутим вижу в наших чатах недовольство всей этой ситуации. Победа была бы слаще в честной борьбе и мы все злимся на Травиан за то что он нас лишил ее.

Травиан не заслуживает таких игроков как мы с вами. И мы не увидели противостояния лучших команд Uollas и Union только из-за некомпетентности TG.

Похоже это моя последняя игра в Травиан удачи всем.

Перевод гугл

Google translation

I am truly sorry for Uollas, when Union accounts were banned only they supported us without ridicule (excluding individuals) and they deserved a fair fight. But ironically, the rollback turned out to be more useful to us. I, as an ordinary game of rutim, see in our chat rooms dissatisfaction with this whole situation. Victory would be sweeter in a fair fight and we are all angry with Travian for having deprived us of it.

Travian does not deserve such players as we are. And we did not see the confrontation of the best teams of Uollas and Union only because of the incompetence of TG.

Looks like this is my last game in Travian luck to all.

• My only regrets on travian has never drunk a beer with straki :osd: good life my friend! :osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif