Bug Report

• Don't get me wrong ,its not your fault that this is happening but i think the players have their rights and someone qualified /experienced should've come and explain themselves . Most of the players here are playing for more 10 years ,i am one of them, and that starvation bug its very old,in mt option TG have no excuse for this shit that's happening . I think every goddamn servers they had a bug that fked something up and its annoying ,stressful and a sign of disrespect towards the community in general. TG should refound evey single person that spent money this server,also they should find a better developing team that can in fact fix something that's broken. Tell me how would you feel if something like this happened to you? What would you tell to your players? Anyway ,congratulations Russia for the victory ,ive played against you last final and i have nothing but respect for you .Congrats Dacia for putting up a good fight and not bowing down to no one,also the It meta for being able to face the "known" titans,Dacia and Russia. Good luck :thumbsup:

• go in peace and let the remaining ones play :*

nobody says that you must delete

i talked about metas decisions

are you a normal person? laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

do you know the difference between shared account and personal account?

stop talk with me about our admins decision

• maybe you did not understand that nobody cares about having straw-tailed leaders :):thumbsup:

• official bulletin from the directive, the SPQR alliance will end the server go as it goes

thank you all for your support :):thumbsup:

Amen:osd:

• official bulletin from the directive, the SPQR alliance will end the server go as it goes

thank you all for your support :):thumbsup:

it seems you are the only one who don't like our admins decision

stop use "we"and start talk for yourself

laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

• :*it seems you are the only one who don't like our admins decision

stop use "we"and start talk for yourself

laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

maybe you did not understand, you and the others count less than 0 at this time, the SPQR goes without you, do not disturb and do your "delete"^^:thumbsup::*

• maybe you did not understand, you and the others count less than 0 at this time, the SPQR goes without you, do not disturb and do your "delete"^^:thumbsup::*

1140=0

60=1200

you are right! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

• It's amazing that the restart didnt fix anything at all.
    Now union WW have the same problem as Uollas had that started all this.
    Just turn off finals and never start it again.

• good "delete" warriors :* :)

good waste of time! <3

It's amazing that the restart didnt fix anything at all.
    Now union WW have the same problem as Uollas had that started all this.
    Just turn off finals and never start it again.

Birikina

if our admins want win this ridiculous server can use the bug

nothing changed

Post was edited 3 times, last by Alge ().