Bug Report

• TG, I suggest you declare the winners to be natar, admit your inferiority and turn off the final server forever

But before that they should return back every single euro spent for a service that humiliates the users.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

• It's not about win. It's about the accounts who built defence whole server. About their time, money, nervous... And all this disappeared just because TG is not able to fix their servers? And because some of the opponents didn't achieve their ambitions?

• First, even if my opinion is unpopular, I do not blame TG completely for this fiasco. There is enough to blame them for like practically no support. I believe the system is overwhelm by the number of multis and bots in the game, and that is on the players. If I am wrong, please correct me.

On the other hand it is stupid to ban sending just one as a fake because that is the point of the strategy, not to fake but to hide the real attacks. 1000 troops to hide an attack makes sense, 20000 gets costly, and many players are not that dedicated.

Maybe at this point we should be content to just let the Natar win as I do not see any other solution since the bugs are not going away anyway. It will be fitting that the last final for many of us will finish that way, with bitter taste left.

are we living in the same world?

finals has almost 1/2 of the players it had last year.

Rules for trade routes to ww were changed so we can feed less troops.

Tgames did nothing but to reduce the numbers hoping it will be for the best.

Overrun by bots and multies?? Are you kidding me?? there are 6k accounts on the server....

when i started playing travian there were 10k accounts on a regular speed server on com domain...

so please, stop

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• What's going on? i just want sending fake im sorry about this really sorry

Что за обиженный детский голос слышно из за спин итальянцев ? Нужно тщательнее подходить к выбору союзников.

What kind of hurt child's voice is heard from the back of the Italians? It is necessary to carefully approach the choice of allies.

• It's not about win. It's about the accounts who built defence whole server. About their time, money, nervous... And all this disappeared just because TG is not able to fix their servers? And because some of the opponents didn't achieve their ambitions?

you do realize that our deffender also worked , and the italian deffenders also worked, right? :)

and that we also lost nights on the ww, invested money, soul, etc

we are as special as you are....

But to continue for what? to play untill somebody makes a new event jam? roll again? work again? event jam again? roll again? you get the point....

this server is broken and unplayable...so we just want it to end, and tarvian to accept that their final is not playable any more , from their fault.

Seems easy, right?

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Wake up Ameno

ameno is dreaming now....he is in his pink pijamas dreaming about a world were travian works, people are polite on the forum, and there is love and harmony in the world.

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Thank you Strategic. Thank you TG. Both of you are well done

• "Dear" TG,

Would you please comment the situation that the bug you "solved" appeared again?

As per comments above (and not only) we are losing abnormal amt of def each and every minute. And this is true.

In addition to this - if one of our accounts found a "feature" in the game that allowed this to happen - he was punished. He didn't know that this will follow the mass startvation but he got punishments. So what should happen to the people who know about this and do it now? Where is a fair play? It's a shame!

What will happen now? Rollback again with the same result?

Pathetic! <X<X<X

You're afraid of the Natars?

You're afraid the Natars will level you?

How low can you go?

You are running alone in a race, and you're afraid you'll finish third place :D:D:D:D:D

Vomit and pathetic!

Rhymes with strategic <X<X<X!

Almost :D:D:D!!!

And I thought you can not go lower... :(

After you (Strategic backed up and encouraged by Russia's leadership) EDITED up the first time, you have the nerve to come here and complain?

For your desire to win you EDITED all the efforts done by 10.000 people for 100 days and you have the nerve to come here and write the words above?

You have some nerve, you Bulgarian snake!!! :D:D:D

• And you apparently have color blindness, because that's not a Bulgarian flag.

• lol draconus, if i knew you were up at this hours of the night i would have added you to our ww shifts team :)))

Draconus quick, I am under attack i need deff ;(

why would you gives fakes, to somebody deleting...and not even correct fakes...guess they still smoke in holland :D

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• And you apparently have color blindness, because that's not a Bulgarian flag.

it is not, but he is bulgarian.....He is just faking :)

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• :/

Ll0PRb.jpg

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

r0l16a.jpgyGWQ5y.jpg

a15Er4.jpg

Tournament & Speed // usmblt // u&a // L3mdqq // R E V E N G E NAZDROVİA COF!