Bug Report

• Hi dear Francesco,

what you write here is not what mass message in META said :) neither that is what alliance leaders said

Very few people read here, they read what you send in in-game message :)

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• did an ignorant lady understood how the bug run now?

In fact I really know how this bug could appear, but even now I will not blame some of the users of that TG product. You can not solve problems due to your poor written code by restricting users to do some actions which are accessible in user interface. If this is the way they fix bugs I suppose the next bug fix will be that "small groups" of troops are those beneath 100k

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

• So what's next? On my account number of defense troops went from 1kk to less than 100k during this night.

Another rollback will not change anything as situation with events jam and mass starvation will reappear again. I think its obvious for everyone.

Official win for the Natars seems quite a fair ending result in such circumstances.

• dude my mini hammer starved and is still starving to death.....ww is starving to death.

We are NOT playing....yet TFD is trying to chief our villages, conquer our plan, etc.....

So some of our players are just moving deff to deffend their villages. They fight for their right to delete with the account intact...

Oh and one player was bored and tried to conquer a city from gangsters and he got a msg that he does not have enough culture points, even if he has lots of them :)))

So i presume city conquering is a no go at the moment :)))

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Oh and one player was bored and tried to conquer a city from gangsters and he got a msg that he does not have enough culture points, even if he has lots of them :)))

So i presume city conquering is a no go at the moment :)))

That's a bug fix

• Natar win seems the way :osd:

L'unico a far uscire i cilindri dai conigli.

Devi cambiare avatar. Secondo me è quello che ti frega. Uno vede Urahara e ignora le molte cose decenti che scrivi nei post.

2T

:osd:Agguatino crew:osd:

• Hi. Just a short update / acknowledgement here. Currently there is a meeting, where devs + tech supporters + game centre are discussing the Tournament issue.

No one thinks that situation is good and no one is ignorant. Everyone understands it's serious. I will come to you with some knews as soon as we'll investigate options.

Sorry for keeping you wait.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• so nothing's changed, right?

Last night I made 24 waves on an ally of mine to have fun, 8 of these waves did not go to score and the village was not reset.

A serious company would reimburse the expenses to its players after providing a pathetic service but I do not expect so much from you, we have learned to know you in recent years and we know your level, I will be satisfied with a statement where you admit to having sucked

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• :thumbsup: NATARS!!!! :love: NATARS!!!! :nat01::nat02::nat03::nat04::nat05::nat06::nat07::nat08::nat09::nat10: NATARS!!!! THE WINNER OF TOURNAMENT 2019 IS= NAAAAATARSSSSSS!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The right epilogue for a company has never listened customers.

A lot of hot air from staff, but never been interested in real problems.

The important things were to put the snow and how to dress the hero. :osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• The right epilogue for a company has never listened customers.

A lot of hot air from staff, but never been interested in real problems.

The important things were to put the snow and how to dress the hero. :osd:

wait what stuff?? Its mayhem for days. Did you get any comment from the staff??

no

Just some standard replies with that don't actual tell anything from a forum admin ( sorry ameno, no attack intended) and absolutely nothing from a travian official from the headquarters.

The messeges we sent to suport/admin got the same useless boring standard replies, totally ignoring the situation.

So what feedback? what communication? :)

ps: i really like those nice little fireworks on new years eve :D I like shinny things...

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

Post was edited 1 time, last by Muad Dib ().

• Hi. Just a short update / acknowledgement here. Currently there is a meeting, where devs + tech supporters + game centre are discussing the Tournament issue.

No one thinks that situation is good and no one is ignorant. Everyone understands it's serious. I will come to you with some knews as soon as we'll investigate options.

Sorry for keeping you wait.

I think you really don t understand nothing about the reality,nobody keer about this tournament,you must think about how to end it and about the feature of the game,a lot of players will pass not only the final ,but and regular servers after this final ,about that must you think