Bug Report

• What's the point of any discussion with devs and tech?

Finals is already ruined beyond repair for everyone. No rollback, no restoration, nothing can help in this situation anymore.

Just give everyone the amount of gold spent back, be it as e-mail to transfer or money back.

I mean, with all due respect, what is beyond repair is beyond repair.

• I was upset for rollback while we were first. I looked an the "keep walking commercial with Baggio" to motivate myself...Emerik slapped me a few times, to snap out of it and i got back to work. I was angry seeing the countless bugs after the rollback, i kept going, than we were leveled by a deleted hammer, than tgames told us the the gold we used during the time between the rollback wont be given back, than more bugs again. I was angry when i choose to delete and loose all my work on this server, i was angry when we had to tell our team that we suggest them to delete to and loose their work, i was angry when travian team did nothing.

Then i realized that this is a mockery...so if its a mockery let us threat it as such . So yes it is so lame, that it's actually fun :)

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed quote from deleeted post ().

• Hi. Just a short update / acknowledgement here. Currently there is a meeting, where devs + tech supporters + game centre are discussing the Tournament issue.

No one thinks that situation is good and no one is ignorant. Everyone understands it's serious. I will come to you with some knews as soon as we'll investigate options.

Sorry for keeping you wait.

now will move and take action cause the situation is not suitable for RU . but when it is not fair for the others . we cant do more must accept that sh.. you slaves

• Safiren , as the official report of the tournament it's your job to interview the natars and ask them how are they going to spend 8000 euros.

They can build new Barad Dur at 0/0. Hihger than now and we can saw tower bigger than vulcan.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• This is now Dacia's chance to win the server .... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• This is now Dacia's chance to win the server .... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

our position remains the same. Still deleting, still not feeding ww defence, still not building ww.

We said something and we keep to what we said.

Those other 4 ww's that build, will eventually move past us.

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Hi. Just a short update / acknowledgement here. Currently there is a meeting, where devs + tech supporters + game centre are discussing the Tournament issue.

No one thinks that situation is good and no one is ignorant. Everyone understands it's serious. I will come to you with some knews as soon as we'll investigate options.

Sorry for keeping you wait.

The solution is:

- fix bug (if you can't fix it now, prevent to send more than 50 fake at the same time on WW)

- rollback to the spawn of plans

• The solution is:

- fix bug (if you can't fix it now, prevent to send more than 50 fake at the same time on WW)

- rollback to the spawn of plans

From your previous post i saw that you don t understand to much ,but to explain you in a party of poker how is this final ,we all play a party of poker ,with our card in the hand,come the dealer and say ,now put all your cards on the table for 1 minute,so that all can see them, and after that you can put them back in the hands and continue to bet ,if you like something like that is your choice ....

• From your previous post i saw that you don t understand to much ,but to explain you in a party of poker how is this final ,we all play a party of poker ,with our card in the hand,come the dealer and say ,now put all your cards on the table for 1 minute,so that all can see them, and after that you can put them back in the hands and continue to bet ,if you like something like that is your choice ....

I know this, and I know it's a not perfect solution

But better this than a mass delete IMHO

• Hi dear Francesco,

what you write here is not what mass message in META said :) neither that is what alliance leaders said

Very few people read here, they read what you send in in-game message :)

someone told me, ciccio sent a message to spam fake with a single troop against the Russians, cries a lot here and says he wants to delete, but then does as they did against him

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• This a reminder that all posts on this forum must be in English.

Ameno has posted this several times already. Posts that are not in English will be deleted without any messages.

Posts that contain swear words will be deleted without warning. Warnings may be given for posts with swear words as well. This has been mentioned before already by Ameno.

Keep it polite.