Bug Report

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• someone told me, ciccio sent a message to spam fake with a single troop against the Russians, cries a lot here and says he wants to delete, but then does as they did against him

dont listen him, he s a troll...

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• What if colourblind people can’t see your post? Please change it to a regular font colour.

• And what to do when the arbitrariness of TG passes all bounds. When does the TG spit on all the players who have spent 4 months and a lot of effort and money on your misunderstanding, which you still call the game?

playingwithfire  

рух29 - Могикан
    рух30- Бешенный_ГАЛ
    ТТ 2017 - Kalibr
    рух33 - Могикан
    Отборка 2018 Группа А - Бешенный_ГАЛ

ЧМ 2018/19 - Бешенный_ГАЛ

Отборка 2019 Группа Б - Бешенный_ГАЛ

Ру2 2019-2020 Г-Б

Евро Х10 - NTC

Отборка 2020 Европа - Бешенный_ГАЛ

d73acb5fb00c.jpg

• In fact I really know how this bug could appear, but even now I will not blame some of the users of that TG product. You can not solve problems due to your poor written code by restricting users to do some actions which are accessible in user interface. If this is the way they fix bugs I suppose the next bug fix will be that "small groups" of troops are those beneath 100k

i was ironic

• Only 36 pages... less than I supposed

5 more rollbacks and 3 restart

warwawa.gif

britt.gif

Дорогие граждане, отсутствие у Вас секса не дает Вам права проводить половые акты с мозгами окружающих

• Dude your team messed up big time, and still you are the ones who take an aggressive stance towards the players?

cute, you are one of the things we want to change in this game. This is exactly the attitude that we complain about.

Have a nice day

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Ameno

if you put the server in no starvation mode, does the bug work? can you verify it?

if it is cancel by starvation mode, you can do a rollback after building plans, and leave us to finish this server with no starviation mode active

• Hi. I believe we can come with some statement (intermediary) quite soon. Some of you know that there is a meeting currently happening after that we'll have some news. Sorry for keeping wait and thanks for your patience.

TL_ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• politely saying ... give our money back ... you wasted 4 month of my life and money ..

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• Let me spoil the surprise for you :) Your boss got hungry and ended the discussions ( dispite the vote of the leaders not to continue the game) with this.

Monday all players will have to choose from:

1. Stop the server

2. Continue

Dacia meta will be deleted by monday We have around 50 hours left in our timers. And due to this attitude, probably done with travian.

Now waiting for your official information ameno :)

Cheers

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Ehm, this is not exactly what is being discussed with the Alliance Leaders since 1 PM today ... I would really like to see real and prooper information to be reported and not things completely reworked with another meeaning :)

• Hi. I believe we can come with some statement (intermediary) quite soon. Some of you know that there is a meeting currently happening after that we'll have some news. Sorry for keeping wait and thanks for your patience.

yestarday i have explained my idea about this situation

few hours ago TG says that is not a bug, just a server crash

w7bic8.jpg

laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

i have 2 questions:

1) are original travian legends devs still working on it?

2) can you upgrade your server or try a better configuration?

i think people can request money back through PayPal because this game is incomplete.

• Ehm, this is not exactly what is being discussed with the Alliance Leaders since 1 PM today ... I would really like to see real and prooper information to be reported and not things completely reworked with another meeaning :)

than give it :)

This is what all those nice people here want. Information. Owning of the mistakes. Future plans.

We want to know...

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• I would still recommend to wait for official one instead of posting something just to frame the whole thing in a negative way (including not really truthful information "Your boss got hungry and ended the discussions"). To be honest, despite very sad situation I see quite a lot of positive stuff in there.

TL_ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• This TT edition is completely corrupted and cannot continue in such conditions.

A lot of people are already gone because of many reasons and all of them have in center the TG's incompetence.
    More than that, if you still want to have players for next TT editions, a generous voucher should be given to each current player - at least 50% of already buyed for this edition.
    Basically, Dacia meta is no longer on Monday

Any individual poll for Monday is useless

At these delicate moments for you, I was thinking that at least now give you proof of transparency and empathy. Very likely the vote of meta leaders will be exposed here by us ... not by you, as would be normal.

Post was edited 1 time, last by tbancu ().

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg