Bug Report

• Ameno during the years I did learn that TG policy don't change and that the importance of one account is not relevant ... let me see what will happen when more people get to the same conclusion... eighter u have trained people for support and service delivery eighter u going to loose more and more each year with the cartoons with the only purpose to money that u seling now as a game.... as the level of the business is unnacceptable not to have staff(payed employees) to cover the mh positions and developers (not painters like now) that know the job.

• dont listen him, he s a troll...

unfortunately, it is not a troll

you know that , we already discuss about this unfair behaviour : your leaders in alliance meta (the alliance in which i am playing, and some others alliacne of the META too) asked yesterday to send massive fakes on UNION ww in order to make an intentional bug

leaders of my alliance made them (more than 500) and some players too

so tell the true on the forum about leaders of your meta , even if it is sad ;)

you informed us yesterday you give up and you asked people of META to delete, but today union ww is zeroed and you begin to upgrade ww : fair ?

I respect you and we had good discussion and you have been fair since the begining of the server , but dont do now what you complained 4 days ago when META was the victim

Keep good behaviour, keep fair :)

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• Hi. I believe we can come with some statement (intermediary) quite soon. Some of you know that there is a meeting currently happening after that we'll have some news. Sorry for keeping wait and thanks for your patience.

Can't you see that rollback problem it's only top of mountain. Players are frustrated about what TG represents from last months or year, and there are far more issues than only problems on final server. Read statements and demands of alliances leaders.

• Can't you see that rollback problem it's only top of mountain. Players are frustrated about what TG represents from last months or year, and there are far more issues than only problems on final server. Read statements and demands of alliances leaders.

they don't hear our requirements

warwawa.gif

britt.gif

Дорогие граждане, отсутствие у Вас секса не дает Вам права проводить половые акты с мозгами окружающих

• "...More than that, if you still want to have players for next TT editions, a generous voucher should be given to each current player - at least 50% of already buyed for this edition...."

If you come to a restaurant, you will pay for dinner, but I can tell you that they cannot cook it for some reason. But you can eat next time at a discount of half the amount you paid now. Will you be hungry and contented?)

рух29 - Могикан
    рух30- Бешенный_ГАЛ
    ТТ 2017 - Kalibr
    рух33 - Могикан
    Отборка 2018 Группа А - Бешенный_ГАЛ

ЧМ 2018/19 - Бешенный_ГАЛ

Отборка 2019 Группа Б - Бешенный_ГАЛ

Ру2 2019-2020 Г-Б

Евро Х10 - NTC

Отборка 2020 Европа - Бешенный_ГАЛ

d73acb5fb00c.jpg

• call here leaders , they will say to you that italians leader didn't give this indication :)

call here your leader and will see if who sent fakes did it for our indications ^^

about our WW upgrading, is decision of the owner, the entire meta decided to stop playing

stop think silly if we all are saying that uollas meta leaders stopped the game.

Dodger copy MC from uollas where we ask to send fakes!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• It's all planned:

mass delete on sunday

tg can reply on monday

laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

• Hi there. The statement is published and will be set as infobox. I asked CMs to provide me with translations that I would add as spoilers to the post (but it might take time). I want once again to thank all participants of the meeting for their activity and involvement.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• We did not do anything, we did not do anything, we can not do anything in the future

blah blah blah

warwawa.gif

britt.gif

Дорогие граждане, отсутствие у Вас секса не дает Вам права проводить половые акты с мозгами окружающих

• Hi there. The statement is published and will be set as infobox. I asked CMs to provide me with translations that I would add as spoilers to the post (but it might take time). I want once again to thank all participants of the meeting for their activity and involvement.

You can post 1st here in English, and then you can take your time with CM to provide you translations.

oh my...the spoilers were right? then why did you hammer me not to spread false rumors ameno? I am truly confused ;(

The fun part is that the vote is after the deletion of the accounts :)

Can the deleted acounts be considered as a no vote?

Or can we pre-vote before deletion?

i mean i already had to stay 72 more hours...and you want to force me to delete again? you can't be that cruel...

An on the more serious part, we ask for better information and transparency, and the first thing you do, is beeing not transparent about what you talked with the leaders, what you voted there, and how you ignored that vote...

Are you even trying to read what we are asking you?

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• First, there will be no voting. I don't know where you got that idea from.

Second, If you are too lazy to click on the link I will past it here.

Third, deleted accounts is still in the datalist and will be reached if necessary.

Dear Tournament players,

we know the current situation with the Tournament game world is very frustating for all of you, and also for us.

Today we have met the representatives of the major alliances / meta of the Tournament Finals and we have had a long discussion with them on how to proceed with the Tournament Finals. We have come to the conclusion that there are only 2 ways we can proceed.

This 2 ways are a rollback to a certain moment before the spawn of Buildings Plans (a lot of details still need to be discussed about this proposal) or closing the server and declare it has no winners.

You might want to know, if - with another rollback - the so-called "starvation bug" will be fixed or not.

The answer is NO! - As we explained in details to your leaders, the so-called "starvation bug" is not a bug per-se, but a systemic weakness, players can abuse. What we can do is to implement other, not so popular, restrictions on the gameplay, to increase the chance of avoiding the bug (i.e. "all attacks/raids on Artefact and WW villages with lower than 10k units will fail automatically).

Our developers were able to determine this systemic weakness, but it's not something we can fix within hours or a day. We have no other choice than to rework ALL connected systems. They are already working on it, but this will take weeks!

What does this mean? A fully working system can be guaranteed only for the next Tournament round, but not for this Finals round.

Together with the main alliances representatives we have then decided to activate for the moment "no starvation" mode on the server. So it doesn't really matter what you do now, either way, things you do now, won't matter next week.

On Monday, we will realign with part of the team who are not available in this exact moment and we will come up with a final statement on how we have decided to proceed, what will be the consequences and all the details.

We know you have a lot of questions at the moment, but we do not have all the answers yet, so please be patient.

We are really sorry for the current situation and we are trying our best to find a solution together with your leaders which will make the best outcome out of a not so great situation.

We will update you as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.

Your Travian: Legends team

• I would like to add, that currently people involved into the meeting are looking for options to extract the whole conversation and spread the transcripts. I guess those who are interested in meeting will soon get change to read it. Unfortunately, modern version of skype is not best suited for getting that, we'll need to find solution how to do that.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• You can easily extract conversations from skype, easier than ever on the new versions :rolleyes:

• I would like to add, that currently people involved into the meeting are looking for options to extract the whole conversation and spread the transcripts. I guess those who are interested in meeting will soon get change to read it. Unfortunately, modern version of skype is not best suited for getting that, we'll need to find solution how to do that.

there you go.

Transparency. First step. I like that.

congratulations

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• What TG does not understand right now is that the premise of a fair game with equal chances for all does not exist anymore.

Any variation in the continuation of the current edition of TT is one in which many parties did not have equal treatment in the game. Due to multiple errors and game bugs (especially after rollback), players have become demotivated and will not come back ... at least not in this edition. Either this aspect radically changes the options for the continuation of the game, regardless of whether the rollback 2.0 or any other sollution will cover the damage so far.
    I don't know what do you want to "realign" but a lot of people will be already deleted from this server on Monday. So...

I am extremely disappointed with the attitude of the TG team. The only correct solution for all the teams was the freezing of the server and natars declared as winners. The solution you are proposing only creates the premises of an incorrect support to some alliances, especially since everyone knows the vote given by each meta leaders in discussions with the TG team (5-2) - their options was known before the meeting

The TT2018-2019 edition at this time is 100% corrupted and is not other way than server stop

Post was edited 3 times, last by tbancu ().

• You can easily extract conversations from skype, easier than ever on the new versions :rolleyes:

don't be mean. We already know they are not the best with technology.

But after a long time they are willing to make a step and be more transparent. Let's not punish the guys when they do good, and actually listen to us.

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• You don't play this server , please don't write "poilus" in your signture as you are not part of this alliance at all.

Our alliance doesn't agree with this player at all. Had to state it as you are trying to ashame our alliance.