Bug Report

• (i.e. "all attacks/raids on Artefact and WW villages with lower than 10k units will fail automatically

why 10k? Bug will reproduce with only 500 attack? any serious ally can do it very easily with one mass and kill yours event system again. Need to up this count for 1200k. So noone can do crach event system.

a lot of details still need to be discussed about this proposal

Good time - 28.02.2019 19-00 server time, when MH can delete all spam to all WW.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• You don't play this server , please don't write "poilus" in your signture as you are not part of this alliance at all.

Our alliance doesn't agree with this player at all. Had to state it as you are trying to ashame our alliance.

Do you want here the copy of leaders asked to do (i repaet leaders of my alliance)

Do you want here the copy where they today congratulate to made bug and zeroed rival WW

you made what you complained 4 days ago

It seems that Ciccio was not aware about behaviour of our leaders, but that is the fact

win or lose, no mater, but do it in fair way

give up or play, no matter, but keep fair

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Fixed quote ().

• yes, copy, we don't have anything to hide.

i said 10 times that uollas meta leaders never asked fakes

if poilus asked fakes, is poilus, and they decided alone

copy, we don't care, and nobody cares.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• The game is not monolingual, the forum is multilingual, in which branch are you going to provide information for foreign players ???

Automatic dual translation translators are very distorting information. I understand that I can borrow money from foreign languages, but can they explain their situation to their hands?

International is not English, it is multilingual.

• I would like to add, that currently people involved into the meeting are looking for options to extract the whole conversation and spread the transcripts. I guess those who are interested in meeting will soon get change to read it. Unfortunately, modern version of skype is not best suited for getting that, we'll need to find solution how to do that.

In polish thanks TG that you take care about your players, dont worry that you have problems before, but now you are facing it and i hope you will make the best decision for us - all players.

I am really happy that i am playing a game where player convenience is on first place on developers list.

• No my friend it was not planned from us.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Also fix this bug.

Ameno

Administrator

Will these type of things also be tolerated?

Look at the stat abuse now when things approach the end. Just close this server for good since those who might have deserved any rewards won't get them because of this type of imbecile.

You probably have no idea how demotivating it is for those people and everyone in general seeing how such things just fly under MHs radar.

This too should be a topic of discussion at meetings, but I guess TG don't care about this anyway.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• Will these type of things also be tolerated?

Look at the stat abuse now when things approach the end. Just close this server for good since those who might have deserved any rewards won't get them because of this type of imbecile.

You probably have no idea how demotivating it is for those people and everyone in general seeing how such things just fly under MHs radar.

This too should be a topic of discussion at meetings, but I guess TG don't care about this anyway.

Top defender card never matters, look below top 20 this is were you find true heros that are actually good that are fighting, outsmarting opponents.

The one and only way to fix it is delete reward, no other way to do it. UNLESS TG will force top player to show legit defence and attacs reports to back it up. You can still cheat your way in, but its something.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Fixed quote ().

• Showing reports is a hard one as well for attacker... for def kinda makes sense, but that's a lot of reports.

Attacker can fake it in more ways than you can imagine. ^^

It's rather sad, but I guess they don't care who they pay out anyway.... I mean if you gonna give stuff away, might as well not give a crap to who it goes apparently. ^ ^

• You might want to know, if - with another rollback - the so-called "starvation bug" will be fixed or not.

The answer is NO! - As we explained in details to your leaders, the so-called "starvation bug" is not a bug per-se, but a systemic weakness, players can abuse. What we can do is to implement other, not so popular, restrictions on the gameplay, to increase the chance of avoiding the bug (i.e. "all attacks/raids on Artefact and WW villages with lower than 10k units will fail automatically).

You can't limit 10k units to artifacts / construction plans, because then You will not be able to pass plans by attacking by the hero, or destroy the treasury with catapults + a small number of units.

Such serious limitations must be announced before the server starts, and not in a short time before plans, when nobody will be able to do missing 10 k units.

• Top defender card never matters, look below top 20 this is were you find true heros that are actually good that are fighting, outsmarting opponents.

The one and only way to fix it is delete reward, no other way to do it. UNLESS TG will force top player to show legit defence and attacs reports to back it up. You can still cheat your way in, but its something.

bro, are you talking about me? (T&J) :osd::osd:

• a

Ameno she said already, what going on now will not be saved.. server will be roll back or end it.

:):):):):):S

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie ().

• lol intelligence, stop rosik please :osd::osd::osd:

a rollback to a certain moment before the spawn of Buildings Plans

so there are more than 1(one) backup :osd::osd::osd:

• вот и ты.

Hare is already driving a Russian girl who is just a forum moderator and one who keeps in touch with you. call your modders let them talk here

ру1 KOLY13 2010г. Cr.Crazy(Cradle) // ру8 Sanych 2012г. Зубры(Лоси)
    ру9 Фло_мастер 2013г. Секта (Секта) // ру8 Мир Иллюзий 2013г.(Кресты)(удален)
    ру5 Ну_Погоди!!! 2014г. DMI.Dr™(DMI) //ру7 Panther 2014г. SSD(SSD)
    а так же RuXы " YoYo, ВыЛыСыПыдыСт, Бамболейло "
    ЧМ 2016/17 _YoYo_, Отборка 2017 _ФартуМастиАУЕ_,ЧМ 2017/18 team IceScream ,ЧМ 2018/19 team NotBad

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().