Bug Report

• YOU IDIOTS!

ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION, IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING YOUR OWN GAME: HOW TO REPLAY A HONEST AND A FAIR PLAY END OF FINALS WHEN EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW MUCH DEFENCE AND WWK THE OPPONENTS HAVE?

• So, 50% gold and vouchers that are transferable.. Was more than I expected tbh. Of course people who plan to quit the game won't be happy about it but.. Of course it's an attempt to keep players playing. Better than I expected though as said.

But...

as you know, the Tournament Finals game world is struggling due to the disruptive behavior of a group of players who deliberately decided to sabotage it. Until around the 22nd of February, the Tournament was proceeding very well, with a lot of fun and incredible battles organized by the biggest alliances in the world. Our aim has always been to provide a platform that gives the opportunity to compete with and against the best players. Unfortunately, a group of players decided to deliberately exploit a technical gap to destroy the game world, making it unstable and generating a bad gameplay experience for all players.

Hey Ameno . I generally like you, and realise that this is a PR post served from HQ. But since no one from HQ dares show up here, I will have to reply to you.

What a way to shift the blame lol. Only one of the things wrong were caused by players abusing a bug - event jams in the WW village - and this was caused already at a laughable ~400 attacks. Oh, and apparently it was exploited half a year ago on turkish servers too, without being fixed.

Now, let's look at the other issue - that large defense numbers cause an issue with starvation, resulting in millions of def vanishing in minutes... Now, you wanna tell me this is an exploit by players?? Or that it's the players' fault for sending too much defense to the WW? The Italian WW would have had the same issue if they had starvation not caused by event jamming too... Like Dacia had last year! I noticed elsewhere, in the march 1st meeting I think, that the issue wasn't fixed because TG didn't have adequate logs of the issue (erm, why not reproduce 60m+ def on a test enviroment?).. Which is.. Well, not good, but fair enough - but why then shift the blame fully to players in this announcement? When you were unable to solve a gamebreaking bug, that doesn't take any exploitation from players to take effect. Did HQ expect any less def in WWs this server? After all metas saw how effective Dacia's tactic was last round??

Let's also mention the response time by TG, which caused players a lot of time and effort spent for 24h+ while waiting for TG to take action. Not to forget a complete lack of understanding for endgame strategy (not understanding that hammers landing 10 hours later is completely useless).

• e (erm, why not reproduce 60m+ def on a test enviroment?)..

Cos TT server is important only for TT players and noone else.

If TG need 3 month man-hours for fix and this bug have very big problem on finals server it can be very bad decision for business side and they dont do it in next 300 years, while they have another "high-problem" which reproduce on all 1x server in all zone.

Nothing else, just spend money to TG and dont play. Its best TG dream.

Like Dacia had last year!

Like all team had 4 years ago! Srly. As I remember this bug on TT firstly use by Ita team 4 years ago - thet send many attack at one second for any random village and def on WW dieing cos server have one event-server and they cant work with that.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Gold purchased after 22 February will not be reimbursed?

After the incompetence shown by Tg we must also suffer the theft gold bought after 22 February?

Incompetents and scammers !!!

• Gold purchased after 22 February will not be reimbursed?

After the incompetence shown by Tg we must also suffer the theft gold bought after 22 February?

Incompetents and scammers !!!

Stay calm bud, see below :

Gold bought after 22/02 should be returned at 100% since after the rollback there will a be a time hole between 22/02 and 06/03.

Take a screen so you can show the gold you bought after 22 feb if it's not returned to you as it should be. But you will not get +50% on the gold you bought after 22 feb.

• I think we should be crazy to play a final where everyone saw the troops from all over the world ... I do not see how you will end this server as several marvels embassies are erasing accounts .... you want to arbitrarily restart since February 22 the server .... for me they are completely useless all those who work in server maintenance .... they are good at blocking accounts for alleged infractions ... but they are not good enough to give us a good final game .... we are supposed to be the best players of our nations in travian and they treat us like a novice ball ..... You should return 75% of the gold not what you offer .... we We are leaving is stupid to stay in a server where we are treated worse than trash

El EcOlOcO (Mouxtro & Dadudes Team)

TEAM MOUXTRO

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie ().

• Dear TG owners

After the situation occurred in 2018 tournament finals, I already decide to delete my account and this operation has succeeded.

I will no longer want to play travian and I want my gold voucher(I did not receive it yet) to donate to a friend of mine who is still playing to another server.

I do not agree with resubmitting (resurrection) of my account considering that my decision to quit playing is a final one.

As a customer of TG. I dont't want other players to profit from my future inactivity of my account, so please find a solution that deleted accounts to remain deleted/or banned after rollback.

thanks in advance

• 2v8qw1.jpg

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• Hmmmm. Who saw another point to kill game event system with new spam-rule with small army count?

Only me?

dn
    время время время..

ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Hi there. Some additional information is posted in the same thread about tomorrow rollback.

Hi, Ameno, I know you are not responsible for all the mess, but could you ask the people who can answer how they choose the day of rollback. I'm sure the answer will be interesting for the whole travian community. Do they choose the day looking for the moment when the least impact on server result will be made, or just try to calm down those who cried most?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

• Hi there. Some additional information is posted in the same thread about tomorrow rollback.

I would like only to ask if the 50% of the gold we spent on this tournament can be used on the next tournament. I ask this because many of us play only on the tournament finals.

Thanks

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

Ameno Now, thanks to the new rules - in order to send spam to 3-4 artifacts (for example - strength artifact, building scrolls 2 or 3, wonder of the world and one real attack) do you need to spend from 40-60 thousand units? Or should you immediately go out with a real attack so that the defending side understands where the attacks are going? Explain, I can not understand the new rules.

рух29 - Могикан
    рух30- Бешенный_ГАЛ
    ТТ 2017 - Kalibr
    рух33 - Могикан
    Отборка 2018 Группа А - Бешенный_ГАЛ

ЧМ 2018/19 - Бешенный_ГАЛ

Отборка 2019 Группа Б - Бешенный_ГАЛ

Ру2 2019-2020 Г-Б

Евро Х10 - NTC

Отборка 2020 Европа - Бешенный_ГАЛ

d73acb5fb00c.jpg

• Ameno Now, thanks to the new rules - in order to send spam to 3-4 artifacts (for example - strength artifact, building scrolls 2 or 3, wonder of the world and one real attack) do you need to spend from 40-60 thousand units? Or should you immediately go out with a real attack so that the defending side understands where the attacks are going? Explain, I can not understand the new rules.

Like CUP off operation after first rollback. You can send a lot of spam. They come back when yours real attack have 3-4 hours to go.

dn
    время время время..

the end

Hello Ameno

Thanks for give us informations

We know that you are the shield between the moans of the forum and TG

Did those who intentionally created the second bug be punished as you did for the first bug that was unintentional?

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• it is still possible, takes lots more work though...

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~