Bug Report

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • About using gold for the next Tournament.

Usually the Gold transfer links are disabled for Qualification and Finals, therefore we cannot promise - yet - that they will be usable on the next finals. However, due to the current situation we need to rework completely the T&C for the Tournament, and also we received multiple requests on that and we will keep that in mind. I will (as usual) come back to you with every piece of news about that (myself or via Community Managers) in the following weeks.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Ameno

question.

The 500 extra bonus gold. Why is that not also transferable to other worlds?

Its compensation for this mess-up here too, right?

So i presume it should also be transferable.

Le: oh its a little bug...Some appear with the right amount of gold at delete. Some with less than on the account. Some with more than on the account. :)

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

Post was edited 1 time, last by Muad Dib ().

• On my account Gold Club isn't anymore activated..

Should I pay the second time for an already purchased service? No ... This certainly will not happen.

TG can not force me to return to a badly proven game.

I do not understand how TG has gone over my decision to delete my account and repay my account.

Since the game is full of bugs TG has to guarantee that the remaining gold can be used in any world I want ... not where it wants TG. Finally, it is not my fault that TG could not guarantee the normal operation of the game.

• Ameno

Plus account do not work, just spent 40 gold on it and its sill not activated, i thought i maybe missed "activate" button since im playing from phone but i didn't.

no worries man...we can rollback to artefacts this time. Have no fear...Tgames is working for your future :D

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• About using gold for the next Tournament.

Usually the Gold transfer links are disabled for Qualification and Finals, therefore we cannot promise - yet - that they will be usable on the next finals. However, due to the current situation we need to rework completely the T&C for the Tournament, and also we received multiple requests on that and we will keep that in mind. I will (as usual) come back to you with every piece of news about that (myself or via Community Managers) in the following weeks.

Players who didn't buy gold, have received +500 Gold on account and they can't tranfser any Gold to other server (no such information in Delete account option) so they can only use 500 Gold till server ends. Joke?

• Planurile de construcţie vor apărea în 17:41:03 ore.
    • Contul va fi șters în 71:59:55.

Have a nice day everyone and may the best team win, yeah

PS: for those who are trying to foul everyone with big statements, meta statements and other child story's i have to say only a few words : Your Statement describe exactly what kind off players/leaders you are! FACTS not only Words.

I hope the better team will win ( Russians)

Arrivederci!

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

• same here:

• Hi. Devs already fixing that. Should be done within 1 hour.

Fantastic team and wonderful server ....

Full of bugs, architectural defects etc. etc.

Today the good morning from TG has been given with 2 other wonderful bugs!

Congratulations!!!

• Ameno

Что насчет наказания аккаунтов которые устроили откат? Я вижу что аккаунты устроившие первый непреднамеренный откат наказаны, а те что специально устроили второй не наказаны. Справедливо?

What about punishing accounts that kickbacks? I see that the accounts that arranged the first unintended rollback are punished, and those that specially arranged the second are not punished. Right?

• Hi. Server is closed to fix issue with Plus. If you still have Plus missing after server is back online, please, write ticket to Support.

Upd. And it's opened again.

ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Hi. Server is closed to fix issue with Plus. If you still have Plus missing after server is back online, please, write ticket to Support.

Upd. And it's opened again.

Still not working on my account. Ticket created [20190306/14/10385171/32381223] Re: Plus support

I already spent over 50gold clicking on that damn button :D

neagabi : Tournament & Finals - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019