Bug Report

• You asking the wrong question, travian just EDITED us.

Last year the compensation was send by mail and we could use the voucher on any server, this year they directly put the 500 ig so we can't do anything with it beside using it on this server. Really nice for those deleting.

• Gold from silver never been transferable.

You can spend your money, but if you get gold with auctions are only valid in this server.

Only partially correct. You can bring as much gold as you bought on the server. So if you buy 400, then use 200, then convert 200 from silver, you can bring all 400, including the 200 from silver.

• You asking the wrong question, travian just EDITED us.

Last year the compensation was send by mail and we could use the voucher on any server, this year they directly put the 500 ig so we can't do anything with it beside using it on this server. Really nice for those deleting.

yes, that sistem with vouchers is bether, we can use that gold in qualification server...I allways sell items what dont need and change silver in gold and allways transfer same gold what I put on bigining with vouchers :D :D

• Wait what? Russians did send hammers to Polish WW previous finals I was like 3 fields away from their ww :). Don't spread fake news.

I take a look, you are right whas one hammer sent ,my mistake,but whas not with intention,that i can not say about you,you continue and now to say that Dacia get deffence from 3 quadrants last year

• so, Tricks played here too ???? woow .... i didn't asked , but just keep getting more reason to quit this game

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• Last year i had a pleasure to participate in Legends on Tour event. That was really nice event with a lot of cool people. One of the most important thing for me and polish community (and i think also for Rinobit   slow ciliatus   Safiren and communities represented by them) was to talk about tournament and bugs on that server. We can read here:
    DkZjsh.jpg
    So we came on this server again. After 100 days with a lot of fights and fun, we had new starvation bug and rollback which completely destroyed endgame. But again we can read here that: "The development team looked into the issue and implemented some solutions to reduce event jams and prevent massive starvation.", so some people start playing again. New rollback, new bugs, WWks at home and no sense to use endgame strategy which all planned. And what happened? Again starvation bug. We were hopeful that TG understood that they did very badly, but they wanted at least to talk with meta leaders and decide that to do with this server. Tournament Finals - Statement

All were happy that TG first time talk with players what to do in a crisis situation - nothing more wrong. In official statment here we can see: "the Tournament Finals game world is struggling due to the disruptive behavior of a group of players who deliberately decided to sabotage it" - not TG fault, but players who used bug "fixed" few times by developers. Almost all meta leaders decided to end server with natars win and what we have? "The server will get a rollback." and "we received a lot of feedback from individual players who asked us to continue the Finals." Which players? Their metas decided to stop playing, so maybe that players are not exist in real world or they are not affected by this bug, so why they can even talk about it? Our accounts was almost all server in top 20 attackers (regular fights, not scouts killer like kim) and we spent about 18000 gold. Is it a lot? I dont know, another polish account from top 20 population spent about 66k gold, another account from top 10 population about 100k gold and "record-holder"which i know about 200k gold through all server. So do you tg really think that gold is more important thing to get back from this finals? We wasted to watch our account over 100 days 24h per day and now we have 50% gold on server with another rollback, when players decided to end this circus. Yes this is a circus and we - players are your monkeys who just wasted time and money here, lied and deceived that although we can decide to end server or not.

We will have soon Legends on Tour v2, Emerik (+rest) probably will talk again about this bugs and again all will be "fixed" like last year.

I am sad that I had to take part in it. I am sad that TG still does not care about players.

• I am sad that I had to take part in it. I am sad that TG still does not care about players.

TG dont care about TT players.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• LordTurek_PL if they start official announcement about bug and rollback situation from explaining that some evil players have destroyed server, in my personal opinion it's just a statement how unprofessional those people are.

• they should be banned for life, they have done damage to players

I agree but unfortunately it is impossible.

You can only make a ban on the registration email.

But how much would this thing serve?

Register my account with another email and it's done.

• LordTurek_PL of course they don't care about players.

TG only cares about the €$£¥€$£¥€$£¥.

That's why they didn't care about players position to end the server.

If they would have done so, they could have been part on legal processes, and they would have had to pay back the money players have invested, and plus some...

Probably they consulted with their lawyers to find the best solution to avoid possible lawsuits and penalties.

They don't have enough brains to come with that solution on their own, I'm sure that they got 'legal advice'.

You need more than 1 neuron to come with this solution: 50% gold returned, which values precisely 0€, because the € we paid are still in TG bank account, and even more guileful/snaky, with this solution they are trying make us to continue playing...

• I answer you quickly, I'm at the aperitif with friends,you're getting boring ^^:thumbsup:8);):)

• Good news!

Second Natars wave goes to home w/o battle (smaller than 20k units). I think it's not a bug, But it's very strange :/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end