Bug Report

• however it does not matter, I propose the permanent ban of who committed the fact and who will follow him,to decide the tg

I agree but unfortunately it is impossible.

You can only make a ban on the registration email.

But how much would this thing serve?

Register my account with another email and it's done.

When you love your ideas to much, and keep repeating them, although they are stupid...

• From my perspective the game we love is dead!

Unless TG solves the problems!

On any other server, any loser, like strategic, will do as strategic did.

Will speculate the bug to give a second chance to his team to win the WW race.

And if you look which is the only national team raising the WW now on the Final, you'll see that all it was premeditated, and I was right from the beginning.

Strategic did it strategically, and made a mockery of this final, a mockery of thousands of players.

The good thing is, in the end it turned against them, and their victory will be remembered as a false one!

• TG for 7 years did not correct the mistake, but what is strategic? Turn on the brain, and do not look for a black cat in a dark room, provided there is no cat

warwawa.gif

britt.gif

Дорогие граждане, отсутствие у Вас секса не дает Вам права проводить половые акты с мозгами окружающих

• On any other server, any loser, like strategic, will do as strategic did.

Will speculate the bug to give a second chance to his team to win the WW race.

And if you look which is the only national team raising the WW now on the Final, you'll see that all it was premeditated, and I was right from the beginning.

Strategic did it strategically, and made a mockery of this final, a mockery of thousands of players.

The good thing is, in the end it turned against them, and their victory will be remembered as a false one!

"The pessimist sees difficulties in every opportunity, the optimist sees opportunities in every difficulty." Winston Churchill

It seems dear Draconus that you play in a team full of pessimists <3

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

• TG for 7 years did not correct the mistake, but what is strategic? Turn on the brain, and do not look for a black cat in a dark room, provided there is no cat

Yes you have right TG has not correct the mistake ,but that not disculpe somebody that used that bug ,and strategic for you is to kill 3/4 of the server ,in war are some rules,you don t use chemical weapons,you don t kill war prisoners and others,you think that whas ok to use that bug that is not aloved to use,you must report it ,is like you say one country used chemical weapon to kill 3/4 of the planet,that is strategy for you ?

• Yes you have right TG has not correct the mistake ,but that not disculpe somebody that used that bug ,and strategic for you is to kill 3/4 of the server ,in war are some rules,you don t use chemical weapons,you don t kill war prisoners and others,you think that whas ok to use that bug that is not aloved to use,you must report it ,is like you say one country used chemical weapon to kill 3/4 of the planet,that is strategy for you ?

Sorry if the rules of the game are violated by the player strategic?

As you know - he acted within the rules, you are deceived by the TG, posing his mistake for breaking the rules by the players, turn on the brain, start thinking.

bye bye losers (who's playing)!

we must fight to the end, otherwise we will not win the war

warwawa.gif

britt.gif

Дорогие граждане, отсутствие у Вас секса не дает Вам права проводить половые акты с мозгами окружающих

• and you when you turn it on?

• а ты когда включаешь?

is that all you can say? Learn to play, and your vocabulary replenished

warwawa.gif

britt.gif

• is that all you can say? Learn to play, and your vocabulary replenished

What are you talking about?you are climbing into four alliances against an Italian,you talk about war? Which explain to me ^^:thumbsup::)

• eazy delete accounts and no play to end and no fight. How i understand leader Uollas lost interest on this server and no one cann't lead own flock

patience, a new era takes over, few will play with them after having supplied them and in the final the declaration to delete :)

• I don t think your brain is turn on ,i don t said that TG is snow white ,same and strategic,every part has his quilty

• What are you talking about?you are climbing into four alliances against an Italian,you talk about war? Which explain to me ^^:thumbsup::)

but where are your Turkish friends?

• eazy delete accounts and no play to end and no fight. How i understand leader Uollas lost interest on this server and no one cann't lead own flock

if I ´ll open the pub and give drinks to the kids... after police will confront me I can´t say, sorry I don´t have a "tool" for that

it´s not acceptable in "my" world... TG said they don´t have a tool to fix that bug...after two rollbacks?! We don´t wanna be a part of such sh...t. If you are ok with that u can play (maybe alone soon). GL

• if I ´ll open the pub and give drinks to the kids... after police will confront me I can´t say, sorry I don´t have a "tool" for that

it´s not acceptable in "my" world... TG said they don´t have a tool to fix that bug...after two rollbacks?! We don´t wanna be a part of such sh...t. If you are ok with that u can play (maybe alone soon). GL

Many greetings, it was a pleasure

(Pozdrav dragi vidimo se uskoro) ^^:thumbsup: :)