Halfway Point Analysis Thread

• Yet, you still had the small one for a week in a off village? :/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Was asked to hold it for a week whilst the next person could save res up so they can gold storage up.

We dont push each other to get it done like you guys, we probs should but hey ho thats life.

• You are good with words and good with spin, i'll give you that, but you are totally missing my point and fudging it with half truths. The fact remains that 1776/1812 are more relevant than Cereals.

I think you are wrong here.

Sure, if you are looking for purely WW win, sure they are irrelevant, since they are a spoiler alliance.

But so far, they are by far the most relevant on the server. Look at it this way.

If you removed AR/RA, would it change anything? No.

If you removed Bifrost? Nothing.

If you removed Olympia? Nothing.

If you removed 1234/5678 (i really dont remember the numbers)? Nothing.

In all of those, the others would still be in the race, just as they are now, since each would still control their each respective quad.

However if you removed Cereals, we would have another AR/RA alliance at minimum, or Bifrost/Olympia in the american meta (1234/5678).

By that standard, they are currently the most relevant and impactfull.

• Ahh the thinly veiled hate for AR/RA to go with my morning coffee.

Few brief points I’d like to put out there without much explanation because I can’t be bothered:

- I don’t think cereals are irrelevant. Just somewhat over confident.

- RE: “only hitting bifrost”. Pretty sure AR/RA have hit Olympia more than bifrost. Granted if it wasn’t such a train wreck there may have been another visit to the NE before now :thumbsup:

- NBK like to talk crap and ignore the fact their members started on ours. Phoenix for example.

Anyway, I’d put AR/RA as third favourites for the win. Clearly not the same level of time/money spent en masse as bifrost (+ techs ;) ) nor the multis and free raiding of Olympia who I’m convinced haven’t used a proper hammer yet.

• Not that this really matters, but Olympia has actually stolen 3 artis from Bifrost. A large diet, small trainer and small fools.

Otherwise good read

Damn I missed that! Bifrost are even bigger noobs than I thought :( can't be bothered to update it, just imagine it says 3 instead of 2

Stop arguing on my analysis thread, the only posts allowed are "Wow what a great analysis Alex!" and "You deserve a reward, can I send you 100k resources in game?" to which the answer is of course yes, send to my cap!

...or of course actual talk about the server/feedback

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• The possible WWs this server will be:

Olympia+YS with a good chance of winning unless they are more focused onto hammers/wwks than building defence
    AR+RA+TBC with a even greater chance of winning due to sheer numbers. Depending on how good each deffer is at making defence.
    1776+1812 with a good chance of winning if they are left under the radar in WW-race. Not winning because they are making good decisions, but for others not making anything against them.
    Bifrost with a good chance of winning unless supermetamerge happens. If others keeps making excuses about themselves not being as good as Bifrost, Bifrost wont win due to the fact it will be a 60 vs 400 fight.

"You are to active"
    "You gold to much"
    "You use techs"
    "You cheat"
    "You help your team to much"
    Common phrases used to diminish bifrost's feat so far, mostly from AR/RA/TBC. I think Social idenity Theory can be used to describe why.

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• Was asked to hold it for a week whilst the next person could save res up so they can gold storage up.

We dont push each other to get it done like you guys, we probs should but hey ho thats life.

Do you really think our average accounts can’t save 6+ million resources on their own waiting for the storage to become active? Look at our caps and number of villages and do the maths.

As for your players: I mean why would you even give a small storage to a player that needs ONE WEEK to scramble resources? In that case, it doesn’t seem so needful for that player to have those GG/GWs...

• Do you really think our average accounts can’t save 6+ million resources on their own waiting for the storage to become active? Look at our caps and number of villages and do the maths.

As for your players: I mean why would you even give a small storage to a player that needs ONE WEEK to scramble resources? In that case, it doesn’t seem so needful for that player to have those GG/GWs...

Christ you guys take offense to everything.

Nothing wrong with pushing for rapid storage build & trainer queuing it works pretty effectively but not every account in every alliance uses gold & even those that do don’t necessarily have bottomless pockets.

Given the consistent rate you’ve smacked most of us in TBC, decent res income ends up getting spent on rebuilding flattened fields or lost anvils. We deal with it the best we can.

• Given the consistent rate you’ve smacked most of us in TBC, decent res income ends up getting spent on rebuilding flattened fields or lost anvils. We deal with it the best we can.

Steppenwolf 01.0 Aventador 01.02.19, 14:38
    KM-TheRed Forbidden Forest 08.02.19, 00:16
    KM-TheRed Hunswotland 08.02.19, 17:05

Yea KM-TheRed surely been smacked alot, may the lord give him mercy.

but not every account in every alliance uses gold

If you don't play with gold, why would you been giving a storage art early on?

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• Decent analysis - although a bit bias for Cereals of course :D:D:D:D

1776/1812 still a strong end game potential - there are so many big accounts you haven't even touched ^^^^^^^^

My two pence on everyone else?

Bifrost - solid team - will they ever hit another quad or just go defense?

RA / AA - heard they were the best in the UK. Seem like a bunch of simmers who first tried one op against each other, one op against Olympia, one op against Bifrost (all with poor results), and now are beating the local kids in their quad :D:D:D:D. You guys are leeeeeeeegends 8)8)8)

Olympia - will definitely have decent hammers and I'm sure their "farms" will make lots of deff

Cereals -most likely to work with AA/RA as the british lovebirds.

Marksy_UK who are you in game? The Grim?

alestorm you serious bro? You guys have merged after one op against each other and now you are calling people irrelevant. Don't make me laugh :D:D:D:D:D "I've been in a quad war" loooooolll

• 1776/1812 still a strong end game potential - there are so many big accounts you haven't even touched ^^^^^^^^

It's insane to me how 1776 players can keep deluding themselves into thinking they have a chance. Let me make it clear from firsthand experience, 1776 do not have the talent required to play this server. You could have 1000 players and still get smacked around because the simple fact of the matter is out of 120 players there is maybe 15 that are decent, and 0 that are truly top players.

Also Marksy_UK don't call the Russians raiders, leaves a bad taste in my mouth :(

• alestorm you serious bro? You guys have merged after one op against each other and now you are calling people irrelevant. Don't make me laugh :D:D:D:D:D "I've been in a quad war" loooooolll

I don't know who says the best in the uk, i've certainly never seen it said by anyone in the alliance. As for being simmers, it is easy to throw troops around early game, much harder to keep troops for end game. You totally missed the point about relevance, because no matter what Cereals does in their quad, it will have no significant impact on the outcome of the server in my opinion, unless they take some part in end game.

I don't have the patience to refute the rest of your badly misinformed drivel

• You are woefully misinformed my friend. I am definitely not in Cereals. I have enough to say about them.

I can't believe you called what I said "badly misinformed drivel" lol. People from literally every alliance (including your own) have come out to dispute what you said. :D:D:D:D

You are living in some parallel universe with your "end game" and "relevance" nonsense.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• I don't know who says the best in the uk, i've certainly never seen it said by anyone in the alliance. As for being simmers, it is easy to throw troops around early game, much harder to keep troops for end game. You totally missed the point about relevance, because no matter what Cereals does in their quad, it will have no significant impact on the outcome of the server in my opinion, unless they take some part in end game.

It's actually very easy to keep troops for endgame when you meta up with the only opposition in your quad and barely attack anyone, exactly like what you're doing in AR/RA now. Please, enlighten me of your struggles.

It's going to be hilarious if you guys do win and we see you try to paint the picture of how you battled hard all server as the underdogs :D. Your arse collapsed as predicted by everyone but your deluded selves.

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• I don't know who says the best in the uk, i've certainly never seen it said by anyone in the alliance. As for being simmers, it is easy to throw troops around early game, much harder to keep troops for end game. You totally missed the point about relevance, because no matter what Cereals does in their quad, it will have no significant impact on the outcome of the server in my opinion, unless they take some part in end game.

You seem to completely forget one important detail. This is a game man, people play games to have fun. Not everyone thinks that winning the server is what´s important. we´re here for almost a year, I for one will not sit here idle for all that time and just sim. It is a war game, some people wan´t to make war. Saying an alliance is irrelevant because they don´t go for ww makes no sense. cereals have their goal, mess with 1234 as much as they can and with that I´d say they´ve done a pretty good job. I wish there was an ally like them in NW and SW too. Being a wildcard ally with no ww-goal can be fun enough, I´ve done it myself several times and will not hold it against cereals.

As for Bifrost, we probably painted quite a large target on ourselves during artirelease. Right now it´s really fun defending against both NW and SW meta, I love a challenge :) However, if we get every wwk on this server sent against us that would be quite the task to withstand.

• Anyone else find it ironic how many times the word "irrelevant" was used in the last few posts, and suddenly Inferno pops in here..?? Coincidence..?

Seriously though, thanks brah..

It's insane to me how 1776 players have the talent required to play this server.

I appreciate you too boo..

Bottom line, most of the servers' action is in the s/e.. Period..
    I will publicly say this, free from spin.. I actually admire Cereals' in game play, they remind me of a truly great group of people called Funtards..
    Too bad anything after the original is just a copy.. lol (had to troll them a little at least..)

Analysis seems mostly on point with some very ill conceived notions about a few aspects of all the teams, but then that is the nature of an analysis being done by someone with a dog in the fight.. But generally, in a broader spectrum, very close to reality..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• It is a game. So is football. How relevant is the team who goes on to the pitch with no intention of winning? A kickabout can be fun, but hardly relevant to the game. That's my opinion, and it's been stated as my opinion, I don't presume to speak for any of my allies, or my duals. They have forum accounts to state their own opinions if they wish.

You are woefully misinformed my friend. I am definitely not in Cereals.

I didn't say you were in cereals, I actually presumed you are in 1776/1812 but that's just a guess. Don't bother telling me though, because I don't really care.

Please, enlighten me of your struggles.

i would if you weren't just attempting to troll

you are literally the dumbest person alive.

I know I might appear dumb, but I act this way just so you can understand me

• That's right alestorm.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you are literally the dumbest person alive.

Do you really have to demonstrate the ultimate ugly American stereotype? It really lacks in creativity. It's so off the wall it's not even good caricature.

• It is a game. So is football. How relevant is the team who goes on to the pitch with no intention of winning? A kickabout can be fun, but hardly relevant to the game.

Its funny how you compare 250 day round to 90mins game, there's always one person like. Wouldnt whole season be more appropriate then, one where there are mulitple targets and people focus on cups and championships they qualified for? AR\RA in that sence looks like a team that gave up on FA cup and championship league just to focus on PL. Thats fine, but its hardly something any team fan wants to see from richest and largest teams. Giving up on cups to focus on season. While in the meantime cereals are fighting for tropheys which if are won will mean more to their team fans because there's chance for maybe only FA cup win or maybe on long shot championship league. Rest is still fought for but target place in PL for more poor clubs isnt always a title, but maybe rather a 3-10th. Poor and rich in this analogy for alliances isnt money problems because i dont want to touch that, but rather lack of players for whole round endgame.

So yeah, in that sence, cereals are more relevant because they are still fighting in every battle even if some are certain losses, than ARRA is with giving up on majority of fights before they even started.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms