Its so beautiful

• Congrats on being the only team still playing the server!

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• you're still playing Ice so :)

with nearly over 100,000,000 attack points for the alliance, i think there is a reason we're the only ones still playing, when you compare to .UK server for example where there are still a few alliances still competiting and barely half our attack points.

We just focused down and targetted alliances one by one

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• Lol that I haven't deleted doesn't mean I'm playing.

Please stop pretending that playing against server made teams that had no clue at the start is some sort of accomplishment. By the time anyone had a clue, your vp was insurmountable.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• you're still playing Ice so :)

with nearly over 100,000,000 attack points for the alliance, i think there is a reason we're the only ones still playing, when you compare to .UK server for example where there are still a few alliances still competiting and barely half our attack points.

We just focused down and targetted alliances one by one

When your ego is so large to round 8.68M off points to 10M :rolleyes: And next time you want to compare, actually show up instead of avoiding ;)

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• thank's

we're around 7 M both off and def points in France. ant for us it's quite à good score. particulary in defense without a wonder ^^

• Lol that I haven't deleted doesn't mean I'm playing.

Please stop pretending that playing against server made teams that had no clue at the start is some sort of accomplishment. By the time anyone had a clue, your vp was insurmountable.

"By the time anyone had a clue"?
    Seriously? JC/Elite have been leading in total vps for the greater part of the server and could have at least give us a lot of trouble until the last days. They could have even reorganised between all our enemies to gain regions but they didn't, bringing up poor excuses and deleting.
    They controlled a huge player base basically having all other alliances at war with us, in a game mode were mass settling is key.
    Instead of making people settle in the right regions they had players sim around their spawn or in 2/3 regions at most, making them easy targets to gain regional control.

Also, the argument "lol you are the only one playing" is non sense since those who deleted were the one to give up at the first obstacle instead of organising, not even half way through the server and leading in VPs

• 10M not 100M, my bad indeed.

And in fairness, we haven't began hitting the last two main alliances standing yet, who have definitely been growing defence waiting for us I'm sure.

It'll be interesting to see what our final offense/defence score will be, especially compared to other servers when people are saying no one is playing .COM...

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• "By the time anyone had a clue"?
    Seriously? JC/Elite have been leading in total vps for the greater part of the server and could have at least give us a lot of trouble until the last days. They could have even reorganised between all our enemies to gain regions but they didn't, bringing up poor excuses and deleting.
    They controlled a huge player base basically having all other alliances at war with us, in a game mode were mass settling is key.
    Instead of making people settle in the right regions they had players sim around their spawn or in 2/3 regions at most, making them easy targets to gain regional control.

Also, the argument "lol you are the only one playing" is non sense since those who deleted were the one to give up at the first obstacle instead of organising, not even half way through the server and leading in VPs

obstacles were easy but giving up time for work and life aint easy , my friend . for last 2 weeks that we were in server we gave it our all and it was more than a regular job for us . you dont want to persevere long for a game when you have to manage threats to blackmailing and more importantly ego lords who budge even single step and you have to sugar trap them giving up benefits for your own alliance and risking too many stuffs that too for a game that took almost 99% of daily life . there is one more thing the server taught me , there is no compromise for greater good and for the best outcome to happen you gotta take the best route possible , no compromise or shortcuts allowed .

La Mala Ice , ppl knew what they were in but no one was willing to accept the reality that only 1 team can win and all were vying for supremacy and that is not how you cooperate as confeds in PTP .

• obstacles were easy but giving up time for work and life aint easy , my friend . for last 2 weeks that we were in server we gave it our all and it was more than a regular job for us . you dont want to persevere long for a game when you have to manage threats to blackmailing and more importantly ego lords who budge even single step and you have to sugar trap them giving up benefits for your own alliance and risking too many stuffs that too for a game that took almost 99% of daily life . there is one more thing the server taught me , there is no compromise for greater good and for the best outcome to happen you gotta take the best route possible , no compromise or shortcuts allowed .

La Mala Ice , ppl knew what they were in but no one was willing to accept the reality that only 1 team can win and all were vying for supremacy and that is not how you cooperate as confeds in PTP .

I see your point. I'm honest when I say that I hoped you managed people differently, not giving any benefit to someone who has not deserved it yet or doesn't want to play for the alliance, because it could have been a way more interesting game for all of us. Travians needs action, otherwise it's just a managerial game.
    I saw your effort and we discussed a lot about it between us Heathens, and realized that even though some of you were above the others in this game, you couldn't work with an alliance of players who didn't collaborate.

Between all of you there were very good players, I really hoped that you could filter the good ones and find 60 willing to play for the alliance, because as you said, only one team can win, the bad players can be mad for being kicked or left out, but can't do anything against 60 good and well organized players.

Also, I want to address the fact that we were a pre-made alliance so we had a huge advantage.
    Yes, some of us were, but apart from 10-15 people (some even stopped playing) the others were filtered and thaught how to play throughout the whole server, others were simply good and joined along the way. Others were really good but didn't want to play for the team and deleted.
    Personally, I am one of those who has been thaught, I never played travian really seriously before this server, but I found the most well organized and kind members I have played with in 10 years.

• random players were decent and many were learning and adapting fast . the problem was not at the bot or mid level but at the TOP . not wanna disclose much but there are few ppl i want zero more than our enemies at some point . pre made leadership rocks with awesome players but we had to deal with every thing that came in our way and mostly unwanted stuff .

• Lol basher you can't wait to hit the other alliances? Like half those are yellow and red, people deleting daily. TVV is rank 3, and deletions daily. Same for the others.

By the time people were getting their acts together it was too late. Yeah one team had the early points lead, but Heathens had a settling plan to overtake them easy. It's like saying that the noob runner who sprints to the lead had an actual chance against an experienced runner can knew to pace themselves and set up for the win.

this was a joke of a server and I'm sorry that you are grasping at straws to try to pretend that this was somehow difficult or meaningful victory.

This was my first server back after a two-year break and I was not looking to be in leadership and unfortunately TVV had two jerks for leaders who did not understand strategy and did not know ptp severs. I only stepped up once it was clear that we were defeated just so that players had something to do with the armies that they had built.

• This was my first server back after a two-year break and I was not looking to be in leadership and unfortunately TVV had two jerks for leaders who did not understand strategy and did not know ptp severs. I only stepped up once it was clear that we were defeated just so that players had something to do with the armies that they had built.

your ign ?

• She is "ice"

:)

Weirdly enough, me and Ice have been in leadership/alliance together before.

And Im not really grasping at straws, from our point of view ELITE had a big lead on VP (at one point we needed a 200/VP+ day lead to eventually overtake by end of server, at a time where we were already -300/VP day behind)

We concentrated more on artefacts effects than their VP early on and it showed; and considering we had no idea what ELITE was planning or their momentum, from our point of view we were gonna struggle to actually win the server in terms of VP, and I think the breaking point was where we literally did OPs daily for just over a week taking a region with each OP, and on the other side of the coin, ELITE tried to META and it went wrong for them.

Until then, it wasn't going to be easy, especially if that merger had actually happened and you had started working as a team, defending against us with 200+ accounts.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• wish i had taken some snaps from the negotiation time . it was more about quality than quantity can even match and even if it did it was not worth bragging when people kept ego first and everything last . to be exact it was not just about egos . La Mala Ice if you are with the seals on s1 than you can ask your ally gingergirl more about it cause had seen most of the things that happened especially how FU2 quit after us , and yes she made me realize one thing that we are playing this game as a team for fun too rather than just winning .

so at times when we had to take the decision whether to press the red button against some of the confed leaders or take chill pill and let it flow . most of us competitive ones took the later and realized that we are dragging ourselves for nothing and as it became more than just job and not fun at all but rather source for headaches and paranoia about our own starving troops cause no time to farm but must keep on messaging like a fool to make the ego lords bend their will which they never did and most asked for more regions or they go to war . not just that we had some problems of our own which almost broke our team and the main reason we went for merger cause one of us failed so badly and never admitted mistake cause he cant be mistaken even once . all hail them for the love travian , may they find great achievement later on this server or in some future server .

guess these confed leaders were high after they received your message to cooperate to take more regions out of us so going to war against us for their own good was their best choice as the all mighty heathens will always help them as they did to TVV for tarsus . told tk leader it will be them first if they dont want to cooperate full but he be like nay we are doing so good and we dont want to be part of this and that and we will send you help by staying out of confed ( lul wat , took us 2 days of 8+ negotiating with his team and him and for what ) . only few days ago one of the friend in heathens told me the tk leader's cap got zeroed . well really congrats on that , you made my time worth revisiting the server for an update .

• Yeah I can't say I know the negotiations of that failed merger, Paulus or whatever seemed like real a***. He was ready to break the late confed to attack Heathens for absolutely no reason. Just one day pops into discord says some BS, thier diplomat had to ask me on the side to ignore him.

It's a shame nobody wanted to do the work though, made the server meaningless for the rest of the server.

And yeah u r right basher, on the outside looking in Heathens could have thought JC was ready to compete. I spoke to one of their players who said they never really had a plan long term, people kind of did whatever. TVV was probably in worst region points, so that sucked. And eatie TVV never coordinated with Heathens.