Its so beautiful

• Whatevs, u r allergic to truth eatie

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Whatevs, u r allergic to truth eatie

tell me more . the 5 times heathens attacked us before my deletion TVV leader and his close buddies did fake or land attacks within 5-10 mins of their attack including the last attack at tarsus to early small skirmishes . just random coincidence . also the convo jam shared on tvv discord with odin to prove they a have chance to get back at the race with heathens help was also fake .

• Yes Ice, we really thought for a while that JC could really compete, so you see why are not thinking of this as a lesser victory, because we always had to organize and develop our accounts as if our enemies were about to go hard on us.

Some of us thought the server was already won but I can assure you that most of the leadership didn't think so, not knowing exactly what was going on inside the other alliances. We weren't able to free settle for a lot of time.
    We wanted to really play prepared for the worst even if it didn't actually happen, we run OPs as if we depended on them, and lost nights of sleep to organize walls anyway, even if the situtation didn't seem critical. We took the server seriously no matter what and had fun doing it.

I'm sorry that some people ruined it for you, so I hope to find you in the future as an allied or an enemy and have the opportunity to make things interesting

• i still wonder though , how did TVV achieved 100% splat rate with 11 hammers + 2 times more for steppe attempting merge and suicide on my berzo cropper , before i left . TVV was so adamant on getting in our way and not even a single hoot given to organize and do a proper job not to mentions TK and FU2 who were aggressively settling on our target zones . it is was more than what we can manage with 2.5 man running around whole situation 24/7 .

• To be frank, we at Heathens worked hard, very hard. Only about 7-8 people came here with a plan at the start of the server, rest of us just joined in. It could have been the same for ELITE and TK had their leaders taken the initiative to lead properly since the start and not just rise up in between. We were so cohesive because we interacted and only selected people who were willing to listen.

Since the start of the server we didnt allow any players to have more than 4 villages next to capital. No matter how good a player was, that was the rule which was relaxed only a few months back. Had eatie and other leaders done the same and kicked those who disobeyed it would have been better.

You cannot throw water over our hardwork by spouting out BS such as that we never faced competition, its not our fault that you guys couldnt coordinate. We have defend against all the hammers you had to throw at us. We lost over 400k-500k def when eatie n co. attacked and deleted, some time after that TVV came full force with their roman hammers and even then we lost a major chunk of our def. Do note throughout this we only had 60 players and it took a lot of dedication to recover. Now you come at us against and we will have even more def, dont you dare say that we didnt face any opposition and just had our way throughout the server. The amount of sacrifices we had to make for team work is what made us stand out, this is a team which is rarely found even on other servers.

Better acknowledge that you lost or are about to, you wont get pity for deleting or having bad leaders. You had capable leaders and could have formed a good team, hell you had four times our numbers. Grow up please, just FYI we have been working on Alliance Bonus since the very first month and thats why we reached here. Not by spamming res at the end.

• just FYI we have been working on Alliance Bonus since the very first month and thats why we reached here. Not by spamming res at the end.

Yeah, merchants bonus was finished by day 100 if I recall right

• more than half of TVV hammers splatted at our walls (11+2 more times for steppe rider), only 4 in TK had barely passable hammer count when we left and just after the coalition was decided and tk said they are willing to help us fight heathens by all means their top guy goes to splat on legion wall ( gg wped best coordination from the best leader ever ) FU2 no comments first thing they asked is about coop next they wanted in 8 of their players instead 7 for VP regions only and they dont lose 3 major arti regions but they want those 8 cause cough cough , a leader needs their full squad of cheerleaders or else you know no paraitonion for you + we come after UD region( like hell we care for that , we just needed a stronghold to keep heathens off or near UD and rest of africa) . so how about their(FU2) hammers , well we are done settling so we just started building hammers (80+ days in ptp) for 2 weeks now , well that less than 20k hammer centurion splatted going for a repeated strike without much cata was his top hammer and also one of the top hammer of FU2 . solution for lack of army ? we dont need army bro we just mass settle and found new villas in heathens area ? why not chief them ? no we dont have army to that ( okay :P ) . what about F.U ? umm we are cool we dont want to act cause if we act or send message to attack heathens they will attack us , hmmm nice point 100% legit asf .

lets go to a bit far east i mean past when people started to settle around berzo and the 100 VP region unlocked with TK going aggressively to settle berzo and beyond . messaged jam leader of tvv about settling plan of JC in berzo and gave him coords personally and also shared in on confed page for visibility . guess tvv wings leader and co. settles in the exact marks leaving 150% and 125% cropper and settling at our 150% 9c . hmm very acceptable . we contacted back to TVV about the 100VP region they totally blamed us for getting more vp and not giving them any . okay what do you need 100 vp for to a wing that doesnt have much purpose but to be your helper in various other way , but no our wing TVR needs VP and what are the terms to leave berzo to us ? let our leader NTL step down and give power back to greyjedi(ex leader and founder JC) . okay and where is grey ? he deleted 4 days ago before they told us to give power back to grey and that too directly in face of NTL ( u all can guess the rest of the story how it went down in that historical confed chat of the leaders and how Jam became so focused on JC alone with sacrificing everything on his hands to stop us, well grey got really nice friend , sad that he was bit too late ) . nice blackmail tactics using a wing over 100VP region , best ever use of a wing by any alliance in that server /s .

now lets talk about our beloved supreme commander a bit and the planar of all legion team operations vs heathens ( cough cough who was northman , no one) , who pissed off grey ,jam and our very own top defender and once DC hamburglar and also our top offense player sparrowhawk also the one and mighty who switched cap from 5 hr cata distance to a 3 hr cata distance 15c asking around for push multiple times and many many things which he invented and planned first and no one had the idea ever before him like telling a legit spy from TVV about our plan to attack their leaders cap and all 48 hrs prior to plan release ( guess u dont waste time to discuss such things just after we discussed in our leaders room ) leading to halting all our offense operation cause we cant risk or take down TVV before jerusalem opens cause of this fk up we were forced to do the talks for a joint front which we knew from the beginning that will be a circus to watch . when we confronted our supreme commander and asked to stay off leadership , he told us you know nothing about how hard am trying to cooperate and without telling them it wont work even when we warned multiple times to cut his talks before we actually attack . well you definitely do need such unstoppable leaders more than capable enemies /s .

continue that drama forever for more 120 days ? when we are spending whole time on the game other than eating sleeping and work and loads of gold to entertain our enemies and be of challenge ? seriously ?

*PS: thanks to gingergirl for making me realize and remember why we play this game . going back to basics now .

Post was edited 4 times, last by eatie ().

• I literally barely understood anything written in the previous post by eatie, not going to lie.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• sakku the rest of the server did NOT have capable leaders. I already conceded the point that at the start you could have looked at JC and thought they were really competing but you know very well that they were not capable leaders (or from eatie account ran into some knuckleheads) Of course it was the correct move to only recruit players that would listen to your orders and all it takes is a handful of (just one even) capable leaders and players to coordinate to win the server. I have done this myself I would know. 8)

and I have said this plenty of times already, TVV did not have capable leaders at the beginning and ran the alliance into the ground right away. my goodness they were not even able to recruit the best players in the quad.

And yeah I know TVV attacked you and killed more than 500k defense, I coordinated those hammers. You are welcome that you DCs had something to do. Not the best planning I'll admit, but hell I just wanted our hammers to hit something a few times.

eatie yeah that is some messed up drama, and unfortunately sounds like Jam. So shame, seems Jam and his gf are 2 of the biggest to blame for this server being a cake walk for Heathens. But definitely others like Paulus were big divas.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• I wouldn't say we recruited players that listened to orders, its very hard to tell what a player will be like until theyre actually with you and have to respect said orders -

I think the key was that we literally would kick anyone who went against them :D It sounds harsh, but we have always said alliance > player throughout, and no player is above the general rules regardless of their raid score, hammer, anvil, activity etc.

Eventually people got the idea, and because all players are doing the same thing, players have no reason to hate each other (such as "but he settled/chiefed 7 villas next to his cap, why cant I?!"), only leaders for giving such horrible rules :D

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• Well am sorry but in a military games, the main point which leads you towards victory is coordination. Coordination often means listening to orders and that is exactly what our guys did.

• JC would not have much problems unless 3 of the top 5 metas were aiming at our regions and playing with randoms who are mostly solo or can be online only behind boss's back or when wife/gf doing makeup cant make up against ppl who are online and raiding 24/7 most of the time with dual/triple acc or with multiple PD's . you guys were right from the start on picking off all top players and sticking to one alliance and giving alliance priority over any thing else and that is what worked out in these servers , while the quality of the rest of the metas were like we are here to play and lets have a family picnic together . Only decent ones were TVV but no comments on what happened with their leadership was unfortunate and as i said earlier no one was holding the leadership like they should in JC or could not .

• You say 3 of the top 5 metas, but I think thats more because you didnt zero/cata/croplock them enough as you fought/contested regions.

I mean, we took the whole West side, its not like we didn't have competition there?

MINIOS (who was actually top META), who had multiple wings

Legion, who had multiple wings

IK

Ten Com

LOL

Berserk

& I'm sure there are a couple more that I've forgotten.

Sure, your enemies are now late-game top 5 alliances, and I'm not doubting that they deserve to be in that position, but to complain that you struggled because other alliances fought for your regions is a bit rediculous, because you're basically saying that Heathens didn't have this problem?

Well, we did. Many times over.

Theres a reason why JC wing only had 13m attack points before your deletes/suicides, because you didnt actually fight enough to compete for regions I imagine.

I mean, how can you, when you let players spam 10+ villages in regions that you had won by day 20 already, you were investing enough in other regions to actually fight for them.

--

Also, a note, I think there is only one triple account in heathens, and PDs? We do not have PDs, for one the game doesnt allow it (gotta be confed/same alliance to receive troops), and for one, if we want a player and their defence units, we'd have them inside the alliance, not on the outside.

And also, we didn't "pick all the top players" -- we rejected many simply because they weren't willing to be part of the team (NABIGATOR for example applied), or were ignoring settling plans and went where they wanted (i.e. Quincennce settled in complete wrong quad) -- Funnily enough, both examples there eventually joined JC.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• having a single alliance made up of half of top 50 players and another alliance made of some random players who came in as we grew has large difference on our strength and capabilities . as most of acc were not nagibators as you speak of JC as whole cause most of the accs were solo or had minimal acitivities and it was hard to get them every weekend for OP . for 2 months we had to fix our problems teach many on what to do and what not and how to adapt to ptp and around half of them were playing 1st or 2nd server as randoms . dont even compare and say that we should have done same thing as heathens did with such good amount of players when i personally saw as i went in on berzo that only 2 good players can manage whole wing of TVV by simple moving around standing def and OP with just 5-6 players mostly just 10-20k hammer at around 60-70 days mark . dont tell me heathens cant even manage to do so with their large no of quality players and with 5-6 group of players in each region u were more than enough to manage these small alliances when your whole team is doing and participating OP on time . not to mention minions did suicide on you with their best coordinated attack ( LOL ) which is comparable to what TVV did with their hammers before we left .

the only credible things u did is to stick to one alliance and pick off the creme of players and gather them in one place which made it way easy for you to operate and having a core leadership from start made you not dwindle back and forth and lose extra time which boosted your coordination as the server progressed . other than that everything rest was much easy and pure show of power difference between alliances cause not a single other alliance including JC had any chance to go head on against heathens at any given time .

• I was not on this server but

And also, we didn't "pick all the top players" -- we rejected many simply because they weren't willing to be part of the team (NABIGATOR for example applied), or were ignoring settling plans and went where they wanted (i.e. Quincennce settled in complete wrong quad) -- Funnily enough, both examples there eventually joined JC.

So you're saying you just picked the top players that would boost your alliance influence and threw the trash out.

good for you :)

I bet it was a fun server

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• Well, alliance is the one that wins.

I wouldn't say we picked top players that could boost alliance, but that could work as a team and follow a plan instead of using alliance to boost their own accounts. Some deleted because leadership didn't let them do it (even #2 account in server)

For better understanding, NAGIBATOR, the guy who Basher is talking about, was way bigger than anyone else in the server, both in pop and off size, taking distance from #2 account very quickly. Yet we rejected him.

the only credible things u did is to stick to one alliance and pick off the creme of players and gather them in one place which made it way easy for you to operate and having a core leadership from start made you not dwindle back and forth and lose extra time which boosted your coordination as the server progressed . other than that everything rest was much easy and pure show of power difference between alliances cause not a single other alliance including JC had any chance to go head on against heathens at any given time .

Is organising things properly "a show of power"? Couldn't have we just wanted to play seriously? When did this become a negative thing?

All this drama sounds like "it's not fair, you were actually organised".
    If you think things were easy for us, it's not our "fault" for actually selecting players and having a strategy, but others alliances for not doing the same.