[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts8 - Round 1*

• Are you guys still complaining about fictitious multi-accounts? Everyone has put considerable time and effort into this server up to this point and over the next few weeks the big guns will, at last, be able to come out of hiding and show their true power. I think both sides have played a good game and the final result is still in the balance. I know you lot love to strut around making a lot of noise and bluster but your arguments have lost their shine. I hope your pontifications are proven to be justified once your armies are unleashed because I know that once our peacocks feathers are unfurled all shall be dazzled by their brilliance.

I think you are on the wrong forum because you certainly dont appear to be talking about server 8. a good game on both sides😂😂😂

I love the way multi accounts use their accounts and think people dont notice

for me it was the player who msg asking I stop attacking his account as hed put a lot of gold and time into it. unfortunately he forgot he was signed in as a sitter....oops . lucky for him trav dont care.

love to see how good these good players actually with one account

• LOL was it Banter?

I remember that happening to me too, but it was TeamX on an account. Unreal.

yOu HaVe A bAsElEsS ArGuMeNT!

• If salty where supporting USA we would be hitting Banter as it is we have stayed true to ourselves and continued to hit RWC

the few that started on server together said from day one NO END GAME

If rwc had teamed up with USA we would still be hitting rwc. who have also stayed true to themselves. certain players get the defence the rest can do one.

I guess some people dont get what NO END GAME means.

• Are you as cynical about every other aspect of life that doesn't go to plan? Quick to cast aspersions on others and grumble about supposed injustice when there is no proof.

This 'multi-account' must be elsewhere as you haven't attacked any of our players enough to elicit such a response.

It's a game, be a good sport and focus on your own achievements rather than casting doubt on the validity of others. If you win I'll make a point of coming onto your discord server to congratulate you. No ill feelings. I doubt you are capable of the same.

• He is just fishing, leave him be. He has a few accounts to run in game at the moment. Not just his own.

Lol. I only run one account.

I’m just a very good sitter & all those that Ive sat for at some point on the server can confirm that.

I even replace gold I use on those respective accounts.

Such a shame you get so desperate, after multiple servers of getting it handed to you.

One server of getting our arses whooped which was on Anglo6 by Bifrost.

If your trying to refer to this server, you gave it the big one at server start that your gonna open up a can of whoop ass on everyone on the server including Banter yet all Ive seen is you open up a can of wipe arse.

for me it was the player who msg asking I stop attacking his account as hed put a lot of gold and time into it. unfortunately he forgot he was signed in as a sitter.

Whoever it was, they havent actually done anything wrong if they put gold on an account they sit for through the sitter option as your allowed to.
    Ive done it from time to time, I hate sitting accounts that dont use gold, its annoys me lol

• Fluffy that’s a lie. Chickenhawk even threw you under the bus from your skype conversations. You blew it. I lost all my respect, whether you log in once or one hundred times it is still unfair. Unless your best bud Chickenhawk is spreading false information but from the looks of the way he wrote it in his very poor English, he definitely told me what you did! Lolol I actually unbelievable. Does Archi even run his account anymore or did he quit?

• Are you as cynical about every other aspect of life that doesn't go to plan? Quick to cast aspersions on others and grumble about supposed injustice when there is no proof.

stating facts isnt being cynical and it was RWC

Whoever it was, they havent actually done anything wrong if they put gold on an account they sit for through the sitter option as your allowed to.
    Ive done it from time to time, I hate sitting accounts that dont use gold, its annoys me lol

think a lot of us have helped out accounts we sit we just dont admit to it being our account

I'm laughing at all these multi account deniers. even trav acknowlege it's a problem . I can only assume its cause they dabble in more that one account themselves. tut tut

wonder do they cheat at monopoly 🤔

• Fluffy that’s a lie. Chickenhawk even threw you under the bus from your skype conversations. You blew it. I lost all my respect, whether you log in once or one hundred times it is still unfair. Unless your best bud Chickenhawk is spreading false information but from the looks of the way he wrote it in his very poor English, he definitely told me what you did! Lolol I actually unbelievable. Does Archi even run his account anymore or did he quit?

Just planning retirement party with all the Fluffys... But forum is too toxic to be worth giving any attention lol

• Just planning retirement party with all the Fluffys... But forum is too toxic to be worth giving any attention lol

im sure when banter hits something of USA you’ll come slithering back. Boorach is a great example of such :)

Retirement party is going to be nice. I’ll be sure to give Banter a shout out for being poor opponents and of course my lovely forum mods.

First time Ive crossed paths with Jon who runs Chickenhawk & Ive never chatted to him privately at any point in the server.

I know Donald accused Chickenhawk of being a tech of mine as he shared the IGM in the main skype chat.
    We just laughed, Donalds clearly lost the plot making false accusations.
    The accusation also inspired Jon to alter all his vill names to annoy you 😂

A few others joined in too.

Archi is still playing but has been busy for the last 7 days sorting RL stuff & like me he has good sitters.

Not long to go now until the end so make sure that retirement chair is ready but also quit your whining whilst your at it. 😘

• First time Ive crossed paths with Jon who runs Chickenhawk & Ive never chatted to him privately at any point in the server.

I know Donald accused Chickenhawk of being a tech of mine as he shared the IGM in the main skype chat.

Archi is still playing but has been busy for the last 7 days sorting RL stuff & like me he has good sitters.

Not long to go now until the end so make sure that retirement chair is ready but also quit your whining whilst your at it.

lol it’s over a month til this crap server is over? What do you mean not long? Fluffy, stop talking high and mighty. You don’t play fair. Stop talking to me. You have a chronic lying problem and it’s sad.

• Firstly I must apologise to all for my, obviously, unacceptable use of avian metaphors. I commend the moderators on their prompt action in rectifying my abhorrent behaviour.

More BS. Let’s just take this server as a lesson that Banter and Fluffy are dirty

I hope you are not tarring me with the "dirty" brush? You have stated you only tell the truth. I have done nothing other myself but can only comment on what I have observed. The accounts you are referencing as multi's and tech accounts are run by individuals who are active both in-game and in our skype chats. This doesn't really tally with the claims you are making. Do you think you may have jumped to the wrong conclusions?

• lol it’s over a month til this EDITED server is over? What do you mean not long? Fluffy, stop talking high and mighty. You don’t play fair. Stop talking to me. You have a chronic lying problem and it’s sad.

Pity when you are on the backfoot.

• lol it’s over a month til this EDITED server is over? What do you mean not long? Fluffy, stop talking high and mighty. You don’t play fair. Stop talking to me. You have a chronic lying problem and it’s sad.

Pity when you are on the backfoot.

LOL First post! CONGRATZ, you use it for more slander.

Firstly I must apologise to all for my, obviously, unacceptable use of avian metaphors. I commend the moderators on their prompt action in rectifying my abhorrent behaviour.

I hope you are not tarring me with the "dirty" brush? You have stated you only tell the truth. I have done nothing other myself but can only comment on what I have observed. The accounts you are referencing as multi's and tech accounts are run by individuals who are active both in-game and in our skype chats. This doesn't really tally with the claims you are making. Do you think you may have jumped to the wrong conclusions?

Not wrong.

• First time Ive crossed paths with Jon who runs Chickenhawk & Ive never chatted to him privately at any point in the server.

Not long to go now until the end so make sure that retirement chair is ready but also quit your whining whilst your at it. 😘

*you're

FFS Fluffy, how many times?