Legends by the Fire: Future of the Nordics community

• Welcome to this week's Legends by the Fire thread. Once a week, the Nordics player community will get a new topic to discuss by the fire. This time the topic has a special twist to it, as we talk about the future of Nordics player community!

Question 1: What do you think about the Nordics player community? How have the first Nordics rounds started and do you like this merge into one domain?

Question 2: What do you like the most about having all four domains come together? Do you miss something from local .dk/fi/no/se domains?

Question 3: What would you change, take away or add to this community? Did you have great topics on forum you would like to see also when the forum languages merge? Would you like to have special events just for the Nordics players?

Question 4: Do you have a wish for a topic, task, poll, questionnaire or a game you would like to see in our weekly Legends by the Fire threads? Cata away and your topic might be the one featured here next time!

Help shape the future of Nordics community and join the discussion!

• 1. Stop changing the country in the address / link to registration. Was probably many who had difficulty finding the right to the second round.

Why not just use traviannordic.com?

Top with only Nordic countries although others also find here :)

Feels like you get a completely different contact with the players.

Also think that by starting servers too early when other servers are running. This makes the players more volatile and kills the interest. The more players the more fun.

google translate ;)

• I miss the danish server for danish players, a forum in danish and highlights from the server....

I miss "Det rygtes", I miss "Glem ikke hyggen" and I miss the community.

• Not quite sure what to think about the “new” Nordic community, we are still lacking a merged forum X/

More combined domains = more players = more action = more fun! I love that the domains have been merged, now we just need an English language option in game, so the people who are used to the English version of the game, don’t feel sick when having to look at Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish. <X

I would love to see more area specific competitions, instead of the boring ones Global ones, where are the Scandinavian competitions/contests at? :/

Maybe we gather around the fire next week and roast the Nordic staff :evil:

• Beat - starting servers when others are running. This is a great topic I would love to hear more about! I remember when Nordics merge was just announced and players asked how many servers will there be. Answer was something like 'as many as needed'. What would be a perfectly balanced number of servers? That remains to be seen, but your (and other players) feedback is very helpful and valuable here!

Wistoria Once we get the language merge here on forum, I'm sure we can make room for all Nordic languages. There will be changes of course, and hearing your thoughts is exactly what Nordics community needs. One of the main reasons for this thread so thank you!

Lemon Contests / Events just for Nordics community, thanks for biting! I might have something in mind that fits the bill - just have to be sure there's nothing else planned first. Roasting the staff :D Should we run a little AMA, I'll bring the beer!

• Lemon Contests / Events just for Nordics community, thanks for biting! I might have something in mind that fits the bill - just have to be sure there's nothing else planned first. Roasting the staff :D Should we run a little AMA, I'll bring the beer!

Beer? You allowed to drink while you’re working? :/

An AMA would be great though, Maybe once the forums have been merged ;)

• What I miss, is the ability to understand the "countdown" page, the ability to just click "register" once the server opens, and just register, without changing domain, and the ability to just type "ts2.travian.dk" without even thinking whether it's Danish or Nordic server.

Also, I miss the Danish language. Now, everything is either English, Swedish or Finnish.

That said, I'd accept a merge, if that would let me use the "ts2.travian.dk" domain to login and register. And, btw, there should be an option to change the language during your play, by logging in to ts2.travian.se instead of ts2.travian.dk.