com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Who will join?

What should we expect?!

:saint:

Rumors say it's gonna be a bloody and competitive server with many good alliances and players.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• i am tempted only if i find some large number of duals otherwise not wanna drool on screen in the fear of getting ghosted every half an hour . 2x speed + early boots will be cancer for sure .

• i am tempted only if i find some large number of duals otherwise not wanna drool on screen in the fear of getting ghosted every half an hour . 2x speed + early boots will be cancer for sure .

Pretty much the same as above.

I think many Heathens will be looking forward to the break until next normal server and not really interested in giving up that "break" for a more time consuming server than normal.

However, a couple like me are interested in playing, just finding it hard to find enough people to play 1 account there, I personally don't want to play unless I can find 5+ people willing to play the account, and chip in gold :p

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• some are saying balkan and some are saying anglo and many want to stick with com . tempted yet enlightened but still confused . its a trillion dollar question that can save many lives , my life not included ( its lost already :'( ) .

• At the end of the day I think COM still gets the most registered etc, which is all i want :D

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• A group of good players from nys 5x and other servers are going to com5 with me

Rumor says Team will make an appearance there too

Rumor also says that TM might join. I'm still not sure though!

COLLECTIONS.png

• that just means pressure will be quadrupled . looks like travian will make a lot out of these servers now since TT failed hard . at least these servers will be spiker free but still no merge limitation .

• Guys im looking for an account to play in, i wanna try a new tribe with some experienced player/players im willing to give you like 18 hours online playtime.

Im willing to learn to become better player. Is someone willing to dual with me ?

• Message me if you'd like a dual. I offer gold assistance - i am east coast US -5 GMT. Experienced player. I have played since t2 (1.5 really...but they never called it 1.5, it just had minor changes and upgrades) Just message me on here with your skype, or discord link/nick, etc.

• So do you guys think how they messed up this server start - after all the tickets we issued

or do you guys think they still don't understand it

anigif_enhanced-31187-1391625054-8.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

COLLECTIONS.png

• geez not that bug

they were supposed to run this on large map but they ran it on a small map

In a week jurasalim will be spawned

wait for it ...

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Frozen Angel ().

• BUGS:

1. Wrong map 401X401 which should be 801X800.

2. The 25% Bonus Feature not working.

3. As mentioned before the default and non changeable alliance tab when viewing overall status.

4. Server length duration, from 140 decreased to 100.

Please do let us know before the map get filled Ridder Huma