com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Well i think a 120k-130k roman hammer cheifed ? Or maybe less if TM can clarify.

120k-130k ;) wow

if was so great why dont put that to deff??

i mean if u "simulate" with that great off can easily deffend against the attacker off (and losse very few)

dunno RiK ;) i think was a little "smaller" ;)

• yeah okay I need to play a server against poor people :S I mean could spend that, but like really it boogles my mind to spend that kind of dough on travian.

anyways, nice report. thanks for sharing - hopefully we can make this forum active with reports and not just my trash talking MAD :nope:

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Thanks for sharing this report( although it’s my report lol)

I can give you more details.

It’s Monday morning in my area. I slept well unlike usual so I can see GOT S08E05 world premise. Suddenly I found that ETERNAL TEAM send an attack to me and it will be arrived in 12 minutes. Since many of my teammates also received attack waves in different regions, I thought that was an fake. Then shit things happened( this village was taken away by On Your Knees today)

Then I received lovely attack from Afrodita, my lovely neighbors.

He first trying to conquer than trying to catapult down the village for total 34 waves in 2 hours. I sacrifice my GOT S08E05 and calling for deff to save my life. At last the deff forwarded after the film was over.

That it is. Lucky or not, S08E05 is a piece of shit so it seems that it’s a wise choice not to see that. However my resources village was taken away by Afro during I was watching the replay of S08E05. Damn GOT and those TM players who suggested attack during GOT world premise.

• yeah okay I need to play a server against poor people :S I mean could spend that, but like really it boogles my mind to spend that kind of dough on travian.

word

literally the best thing that u´ve ever said

Ridder Huma is there a possibility for TG to run a server with no gold use whatsoever? or for there to be a cap on the limit how much can be bought/spent within a certain period of time? (i mean if you as a CM could suggest something like this)

also, can someone tag the COM representative on this? think it was blaze but not sure

Raistlin did ET manage to merge the hammer somewhere else? or at least part of it? im sure 2-3k gold won´t be a matter of concern

Torti   sakku   AbbyChen nice reports :P

• Raistlin did ET manage to merge the hammer somewhere else? or at least part of it? im sure 2-3k gold won´t be a matter of concern

dunno ;) now im doing slaves ;) like a Mad hehehe

i think i can stop now that army, but well also im now in deffensive mode,

MAD vs TM its very closed "race"

but i think PB would make a difference, they are allied with MAD so they can "hit and run" and also help to denied some regions..

well time will say ;) but every acc counts now... and im getting out of gold hehehe ;) (dunno if i will buy new promo i spend many gold these server and i dont want to spend so many more... )

• Well i think a 120k-130k roman hammer cheifed ? Or maybe less if TM can clarify.

And now the attacker is banned for a violation of the rules, less than 24 hours after that attack. Gotta love the clean game play on this server :S

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Ask TM leaders to share reports. If it were my operations, you wouldn't need to ask, they would have been shared already. I agree, more fun if you can see the battle reports.

U can post all of them Ice hehehe

I usually post them on Hispano servers, so go ahead too hehehe

I will send an MM tonight with more reports and u can post all of them

Btw whoever thinks TM will lose I hate losing, mad is playing well. Thats a fact, but they just have 3-4 players that incorporates troops with gold, rest are common players as anyone on the server. So its fair enough ;)

Lets keep the fun up!!

Good luck

Enric

• Well am the victim this time, good bye my villages !!! Good work by TM, tried my best but didnt work out that good. Well someone should post reports, even if it not a good one for me... learn boys and post reports.

• Good job :thumbup:

wdGxtjb.gif[
    ACTIVOS:

FINALIZADOS:
    - Ptp comX2 - Hades - TM

- HispanoX - Overunder - tDt

- Netx - GLADIADOR - tDt

- Netx - TANQUE - tDt
    - Clx - LosBolasChinas - Black Seals
    - Clx - DUFFMAN - FOX
    - Netx - Barrabas - 404!
    - Clx - TANQUE - Avengers
    - Netx - TANQUE - tDt

• Listen here,

First of all 8 people sent me res during push so didnt give me much of a "push".

2nd, unlike you i havent been simming the whole server, i have made OFF as well as defence which left me with very little crop production.

3rd, Slaves are a viable option if you got lots of crop prod and as a result of 140k def plus 70k hammer i didnt have much space left to feed them.

I hope at some point we get to see your slaves in action, before the server ends hopefully.

• ahh by your logic i would have had 250k def troops lol...but i used it to defend others.

Who have you defended other than yourself ?

Who hage you hit other than inactives ?

You want this discussion in the open, i dont have a problem. However am a team player,youre not. Maybe age of empires will suit you better.