com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • LOL you guys were the EDITED alliance that merged to victory on the beta riding Wonka's coattails (don't even remember the name of it, you were so insignificant). What a joke. Wasn't it BT that won the 5x or you claim victory you had almost nothing to do with there too. EDITED

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear words & accusations/warning sent ().

• are u seriously saying that I wasn't in that alliance? Played under the name idefix. And bt won that sever. That was the server godslayer aND the others wouldn't pass the artys nice try. And I'm soo glad I gave ur members purpose because God know's u never would have.

• unfortunately as BT leader said some people are heroes of that 5x speed servers and they are same kind of botters and some were handed 2nd ban on the server . guess we are complaining against the same people , i mean the MAD and LSD guys . good luck winning one arti buyer and botter with the help of whole bunch of them and now complaining against the same people makes more sense . if you people really want to get this game going better not repeat the mistakes again and make these people heroes who actually really won you that server and now are doing it more openly cause why not they are the heroes and you people who supported the BT and MAD alliance at com 5x did it for them .

• EDITED

you guys were the EDITED alliance

Tell one name in SYN who broke the rules RIGHT NOW. I kick and kill people who cheat. I hate botters and multis. Show me cheaters and I will kick them.

I once kicked a WW holder when I realized they are cheating.

And you dare to accuse me as cheater?

that merged to victory on the beta riding Wonka's coattails (don't even remember the name of it, you were so insignificant).

SYN Was the only ruler of north west. We were the leading ww till the end of server till all the frealking server fired at our ww and managed to put us to be the second ww holder after BT wonder which was OUR WW that we secured.

TNR won the server with 2 leading WW.

EDITED

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 5 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear words/fixed quote/warning sent ().

• are u seriously saying that I wasn't in that alliance? Played under the name idefix. And bt won that sever. That was the server godslayer aND the others wouldn't pass the artys nice try. And I'm soo glad I gave ur members purpose because God know's u never would have.

Absoloutly no idea who you are. You were not in SYN main wing. nor in our second wing. Dont remember you.

TNR-BT finished first wonder and all TNR alliance won. You can say whatever the f!@# you want.

unfortunately as BT leader said some people are heroes of that 5x speed servers and they are same kind of botters and some were handed 2nd ban on the server . guess we are complaining against the same people , i mean the MAD and LSD guys . good luck winning one arti buyer and botter with the help of whole bunch of them and now complaining against the same people makes more sense . if you people really want to get this game going better not repeat the mistakes again and make these people heroes who actually really won you that server and now are doing it more openly cause why not they are the heroes and you people who supported the BT and MAD alliance at com 5x did it for them .

I believe that mads cheated in that server as well now that i see them in action in this server. Sorry for the thumbs down. I missclicked the one on your post - retracted it as soon as I noticed.

regadless the people in bt we knew about were not cheaters or boters either and we made a deal with them. What I know about LSD they didn't cheat either. But I applogize that I used mad legacy on NYS 5x to be on the winning side eventhough syn was leading even without it.

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word ().

• UrMom and Bud_maker420 Go back under your troll bridge. If you played the x5 server, you know very well what happened. Confeds win together. End. of. Story.

For people who did not play the x5 server, they can check the Travian records page and I am pretty sure they can tell by the tone of your posts you are trolls.

Bye, Felicia.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Go back to losing Salona. And whatever other regions we grab from you. You know we will too.

REDACTED You guys had names like bot69, bot77, stuff like that on the beta. It was an alliance that was in freefall until you merged with IDTS for the win and just simmed. No fighting. No balls at all while we fought everyone and had double the amount of attack points to IDTS to prove it. Heck, I think even Salads ended up with more than IDTS too, iirc.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed insult ().

• Go back to losing Salona. And whatever other regions we grab from you. You know we will too.

REDACTED You guys had names like bot69, bot77, stuff like that on the beta. It was an alliance that was in freefall until you merged with IDTS for the win and just simmed. No fighting. No balls at all while we fought everyone and had double the amount of attack points to IDTS to prove it. Heck, I think even Salads ended up with more than IDTS too, iirc.

Calls other names - talks about a completely different server.

Nice.

• That was a server that just ended, it goes to a credibility issue with your top leader. You wanna talk about this server, we can do that too. Been doing it, in fact.

Not to mention the lying about past accomplishments and previous servers. That's why previous servers are also important to gauge people on.

• I know rite. Remember the good old days pre-T4 when people would actually call each other out and stuff? P&P Politics and Propaganda

For anyone who reads this thread. Syndicate and IDTS never merged. We never played on same server together before

Syndicate had never had accs named such stuff.

Syndicate was formed in last NYS.com and won it as a part of TNR unity with alliances BT, MAD and LSD.

COLLECTIONS.png

• You're on an entirely different level of trolling rn that i cant even take you serious enough to answer you.

Be happy and talk your gossip as much as you like.

No one cares but maybe UrMom

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: swear word removed ().

• I am Hugo234 from Hong Kong. I was forced by friends to join Mad yesterday. Many Mad members including me are senior players in tournament, but junior players in Pardora. We are still exploring the game and no interesting on other like change the village name, especially only English can be used in Pardora.

Maybe no one will believe us, but my team has at least 300 members during tournament. Added by some foreign friends, therefore we are no need to use any bots or multi.

Shame of you

• This Mom guy talking about the beta ptp and ice and Frozen talks about x5 New Year server 😅 😅 😅 U mom are you smoke??? AV didnt win the beta right? lol ego players only care about them self. Maybe best you go back to a local server mom so you can win 😅😅😅