com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Syndicate did not play on beta ptp.

some of our players were there in different alliances, I wasn't there myself.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• We'll be winning this server instead, damdida. TKW is our alliance. Come at us, bro.

We already took Syn off of Salona. We'll move into any region and take it from them too. You'll see, if you are on this server.

Oh, and Frozen this is mild as far as trolling goes in comparison to how things used to be. Now the forums are dead. They should be praising me and my precious ego for actually putting something on here besides more banality.

PS Mommy approved this post before I sent it. ;)

Post was edited 1 time, last by UrMom ().

• You took no one off anything.

You have 0 power.

TKW just got early server advantage cause TG sucked in running the server as they promised and started this with small map instead of large so your late joiner alliance spawned in those regions.

Your banters mean nothing and you wont even live till mid server here and you talk about winning? maybe in your dreams.

COLLECTIONS.png

• OMG, you are going for great storage before small. See, this is what I am talking about, Frozen. You are doing things backwards. Your alliance should be mutinying once they find out they need small storage for a level 20 TC. :facepalm:

And no, TKW and us make a perfect match. They actually run a diplomatic and democratic alliance. Not a Trumplike dictatorship with a numbskull at the top. You guys wanna talk about teamwork. lmao

But just keep blaming others and lying about things, and you'll fail.

Until midserver. haha I am not you. Ask PB about their little debacle with you before. Drama queen much. :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by UrMom ().

• SYN is not a dictator ship. Its actually far from it. Every player here has their opinion and we will listen to it.

Your precious alliance just got the small storage cause they spawned there and they recruited everyone they could. I wanna see how much you scream and beg when you dont have anything to be proud off cause you joined an alliance that spawned in good regions cause of the TGs screw up.

You dont know shit about what happened between me and PB so respectfully shut up.

edit: and you trying to teach me about treasury and artifacts lmao. when your mouth was smelling milk I had all the regions and effects memorized.

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word/warning sent ().

• Please, I am double your age so you got that backwards too like everything else.

Been leading winning teams a lot more than rounds you played of this game.

• Lol didnt take you for a drama queen smoke and please, you never lead anything lol I did have respect for you but when you and your friends act like this it blow away. Players like you I trade for 2 noobs if they show me loyaltie so please stop trash talking about my queens you know nothing about there leadership skills and what a real team is like.

Now you instead will be my enamy and I promies you I will hunt you even when you sleep lol and ofc your back stabing did effect us in salona but we will adapt like we do to this large vs small map and in the end you will lose and we will win :*:*:*:*

Post was edited 1 time, last by damdida ().

• I've been playing travian since I was 9 and I'm 23 now.

I've been leading alliances since 6-7 years ago.

And I have a win in every single version of travian - beside ptp yet

Your turn.

COLLECTIONS.png

• I sure. But I am afraid that you will never believe.

I sure. But I am afraid that you will never believe.

and I was asking:

Pretty sure your alliance did(cheating), ok?

You sure too, why would I not believe your alliance is cheating:D??

Enjoy ban:nope:

Post was edited 6 times, last by Travwander ().

• You do not believe = I sure my alliance Full of cheaters? Are you crazy?

Did someone interrupt you ?
    how does 30+ people get banned for nothing, in 24 hours ?
    All from 1 Alliance, All Romans.

Even if you think we are stupid, it still makes us twice as smart as you.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed sexual reference/no warning ().

• Frozen Angel LSD was full of bot accs mainly support feeder of 6-7 key players in the whole LSD MAD meta . in 60 village 3x cluster 80% of the villages had nothing on them other than resources which we scouted almost every 2nd day . no scout no def just resources , and only they would sim the 2 newest villas and capitals keeping rest of their villages inactive for the rest of the servers once new village pops up and res upgrade is complete . this cannot be done through guide alone as someone will need to make a different choice and at least upgrade a single pop in those 30-40 support accs but sadly not a single acc there likes to upgrade a single thing in those support villas where they are done upgrading . such military discipline to only upgrade 2 newest villas and cap/hammer villa without making a single scout or def is quite wonderful experience in x5 speed server .

• Did someone interrupt you ?
    how does 30+ people get banned for nothing, in 24 hours ?
    All from 1 Alliance, All Romans.

Even if you think we are stupid, it still makes us twice as smart as you.

Why do you quote me to that comment? See belove. I never wrote that....

You do not believe = I sure my alliance Full of cheaters? Are you crazy?

• Damdida, we were never loyal to Syn. We were there for a week or two and that was all that was needed to show us you guys aren't worth playing with because you have a fool for a leader. And besides, who are you anyhow? You guys know who we are. If you don't you'll be finding out when you see your alliance villas go boom and poof all over the place. Not to mention the desperation your alliance is in now making farm and extra target wings. That is a great thing for us, makes it easier to add to the farms list.

Also, smoke is an old legend who could wipe the floor with you. And with Midsie and No Mercy and me, you are toast. Send me your ign in a pm if you're too scared to post it here.

Frozen, all that experience you'd think you actually know how to play or lead. But no. What did you win, an Aussie server with no one else on it? You are lying again. Since 9? That is nonsense. Where did you get gold from?

And one more thing, why are people so adamant to defend Frozen here, it is like a brainwashed cult or something.

And since I am not one to double post, can PB come here and shine some light on what Frozen did for you to boot her?

Post was edited 9 times, last by Playingwithfire: toned down insults with references to RW ().

• Hello, this is the ts20.travian.com forum?

b45TwTj.gif

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017/tx3.com YD 2018/ Ts29 LPR/Tx3 1er hispano TU TIA 2018-2019/TM ts20.com Pandora2019/ The angel Pandora2020/H0sT1A_S4Gr4D4 ts5

To7fcRO.gif

7Lrytwc.gif

QwoVLF3.gif