com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Finally someone asked some interesting questions. If they are really bots for farming nobody needs them in confederacy. In this case they are in and the only reason is, they are NOT bots.

There are people running those l-number accounts. Whether you believe or not is non of our business

They were banned yesterday:yy:

(lol when these accounts get banned Stephencurry immediately went down in raiding amount)

Stop pretending innocents, MAD, such good cheaters but bad in covering their traits and lies, with no balls to play a game fairly, must be losers in real life too:blabla:

Such a trash alliance, I will leave that alliance if I realize Im only playing with bots 'teammates' and cheaters.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Travwander ().

• MAD losers, any other lies you want to say?;)

I pity the MAD that they are risking thier accounts to get banned but somehow they are neither with the most vp nor the one producing the most vp per day, ha^^

Some newly joined people in MAD doesn' t know their premade alliance are cheaters, if you know you should quit that alliance now.

• Just curious about why no one mentioned other players in the top 10

it's obvious that except MAD, others are also raiding their multis

Could be, although MAD is widely using bots.

People who use cheats to play games are all losers.

• Could be, although MAD is widely using bots.

People who use cheats to play games are all losers.

Cheats in multiplayer yes. In single player it can make the game more fun if you've already played it till the end. GTA San Andreas for example its fun mess around with the flying cars cheat.

The best part is when players using cheats in multiplayer still lose to the legit players :D In GTA V there are so many people using auto aim, and they still lose to the proper GTA V players

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• Cheats in multiplayer yes. In single player it can make the game more fun if you've already played it till the end. GTA San Andreas for example its fun mess around with the flying cars cheat.

The best part is when players using cheats in multiplayer still lose to the legit players :D In GTA V there are so many people using auto aim, and they still lose to the proper GTA V players

Right, if people cheat in multi but still lost they are the trash of the trashes.

• so if someone points to an account that has real people behind it and calls it a bot - that one is interesting - but if someone else points to your bots that's not?

You didn't understand why his question is interesting. The accounts you mentioned are also in MAD wings so the same reasoning applies. In fact if you check other regions on the map like in north west you will find much more accounts with no alliance affiliation but look much more like bots.

They were banned yesterday

However they are not banned for multies or botting.

Ameno Banning discussions are not allowed but we can discuss the game rules can't we?

Quoted from Rule 1.1 & Path to Pandora servers :

Rule 1.1 for Path to Pandora will be changed to following:

Current edition (still effective on all other servers):

§ 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own

benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

Path to Pandora: § 1.1.1 (will replace rule 1.1)

Each player may only own and play one account per game world. Friendly chiefing of another player's villages is allowed.

Since Rule 1.1 is replaced in PtP, the rule An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned. is not available in Path to Pandora servers. We wonder if this statement is true or false?

Post was edited 2 times, last by Nanoha ().

• You know, this "it's all within the rules" is the boring part about it. Yeeeees, it is "within the rules" if your motherfatherbrothersistergoodfriendandrelative plays the account. And still, it's nothing but a damn multi. We all know that.

banner-Nut-The-Squirrels.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• How the same reasoning applies

You're saying 1 account has a player and saying cause that is true there is a real player playing that "Krista" obv bot account in south of cartagho?

Those 30 villages which were in girba and got banned were not bots?!

EDITED

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swearing with filter evasion/warning sent ().

• You and your members are suck at making excuses and lies, like your skill.

Are you MAD trying to say it is ok for using bots and multis since TM or other NW alliances are doing it too?

• Mad is cheating. It is obvious to anyone with eyes that knows this game. We should all unite in taking them off the server before they have a chance to cheat for a win here. Travian Games doesn't seem to care about the integrity of their game enough to do anything about it.

And with the amount of money the LSDG account been spending, not out of the question some MH bribery going on too. How in the hell did LSDG get unbanned on here anyhow?

Maybe this is the new direction they want to push Travian into now. Utter corruption in game and snow flake forum where you can't "insult" people, yet they can insult you and not get banned.

And before this post inevitably gets removed too, I will end with this: The truth hurts, don't it?

Post was edited 5 times, last by UrMom ().

• Aye Krista

krista.png

where have you gone you lovely bot?

Now you leave us to boost mads regional control even more after they took all the advantages they wanted from you?

Why do you leave us?

Why are you taking deja and leona with you? At least let mads to keep those bots :(

Now they have to do it all over again! or maybe they don't need it anymore realizing they already broke the limits of cheating and the server is already ruined?

Nah I think they will make more. They gold like crazy and they obviously know what they doing - but they need you bots. Its just ... not mads without you anymore :(

I just wonder what is the next region to host you guys. Maybe this time you will go after a TM region. or maybe all of them at the same time!!!!!!

Who knows! You can do anything you want. There is absolutely no limit!

COLLECTIONS.png

• MAD is absolutely cheating, and so does some of the top raiders.

• You and your members are suck at making excuses and lies, like your skill.

Are you MAD trying to say it is ok for using bots and multis since TM or other NW alliances are doing it too?

On TM we dont have Multis

Tell me a single acc if u find it :D

We are a Single alliance and most of us premade

Just a few recruitment this last days

So if u can show me proves about TM I will be so glad to know them ;)

We will do our best to win :D

Enric

• Well this game is won by those who SIM best. No one is gonna bother with MAD till they become a problem for them, at this point they are not a problem for PB and TM which is why none of the alliances bother with them. When a war starts with MAD and if they face a disadvantageous position that is when they will do the same as your are doing.

• Aye

You're doing your best - which is doing nothing but simming.

Sarah I am not the one losing a 15cc 150% crop in Tarsus

Mad got Cartago (Unique boots), u as SYN dont have any other region with SB and u are not sending more players to Tarsus and even losing ur best crop there... GG

X2 speed as boots its SO important on this type of servers

You are geting outplayed by MAD, thats obvious

Maybe we are simming but we are not giving out regions by free that easy ;)

Iconium 200 vp...

Salona 200vp....

Next one will be Delphi?

I know u guys CAN do it MUCH BETTER, I encorage u to not give up ;)

Gl

Enric

• I never said i expect TM or PB to fight mads till its their turn.

About the rest mind your own business.

I dare you all to play another server with same combination against us where there is no mads.

COLLECTIONS.png

• Just heard from some syn players (not one or two; and not spy of course) that their ally don't give them def support as well as resources

What the leaders do is to cry on DC and complaining
    That's probably the reason that they lost Salona

Your teammates are complaining you leaders to your enemies ;(