com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• May I ask which ones?

Cause we did make a call for anyone who made a request in time and properly

not that we could stop anything you did to us in any scale.

Plus I'm not a SYN leader anymore - and it has been for few days. I thought your spies told u that. I stepped down to not care about this server. Talk to the other syn leaders.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed filter evasion for swearing ().

• I cannot tell you which ones, but I can swear that they're not spies and are still in your ally.

Yeah. You could probably make calls.
    But honestly speaking, for non-premade ally, it's hard for people follow your calls.

People not on the top easily felt no help and loneliness.

• A great deal of our players - we played the nys together as well.

The issue was not them not following our calls - nor I believe was our calls

Issue is the new travian mechanics that basically break the server and the regional concept. Other issue was how travian screwed us at start with making map small - cause of that we lost our early small boot. and another issue was your alliance. even the beaten down version of syn can bully all other alliances rn. We just cant gold all those villages like you and move our armies from village to village like you and forwarding to kill a hammer under 9 minutes is not possible

This just was not our server.

COLLECTIONS.png

• Yeah I am leading the cohort at this moment, and can give a flying REDACTED about any of you.

Haters are going to hate and cheaters are going to cheat.

Travian doesn't give a damn about anything but their pockets and rich kids pay to win on this server.

But who said life or online games are fair? Not me.

TM & MAD keep on pretending you have mad skills, you don't.

As to SYN maybe we stay to grind it out, maybe we don't. Do you care one way or the other TM & MAD? No, didn't think so.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word with filter evasion/no warning ().

• A reminder but swearing is not allowed on the forums. Using filter evasion, meaning trying to disguise the swear word, is not allowed on the forums. Try to use words that are not swear words to express yourselves.

• In TM we all are noobs ;) dunno thats u say we are soo god thats seems we use any "cheat or something"

I think pandora its more of tactics. Also its hard to play against allys so "madness like mad" thats seems they overhelm with push/gold but if u can seek map and find the time a town just seat. U can get down it before gold/units can be there.

So lets se whats happends. I think will be a hard server. Mads seems to be a very active ally so TMs must be aware of it and take tactics against it

Greetings ;)

Escila ;)

• Oh sweetie, you think TM has a chance?

You keep on thinking Travian santa exists. :S

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Oh sweetie, you think TM has a chance?

You keep on thinking Travian santa exists. :S

Every ally got a chance if dont give up. Like Syn.

Mmmm dunno i think Mad will be very good enemy and maybe unbeteable... But it doesnt mean no one will fight ;)

Santa ;) ;(;(;( al me life i think he exist ;(;( :saint::saint:

• Every ally got a chance if dont give up. Like Syn.

Mmmm dunno i think Mad will be very good enemy and maybe unbeteable... But it doesnt mean no one will fight ;)

Oh yeah that is how winners talk right there :S

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: removed quote and response to deleted post not in English ().

• Every ally got a chance if dont give up. Like Syn.

This is not real life so dont give motos

Here its simple - who has better army and uses is better can demolish the other.

When mad abuses gold like that and moves their army 9 minute away from every target nothing - not even forwarding can stop them. When you can't kill their new villages cause they all are always active cause of scripts you cant secure your regions. When there is merge and with every new villa they take from you they get stronger you can't beat them. They have infinite res and apperently infinite gold and infinite accounts

So no SYN did not have any chances since this war started. Unless maybe you will give us the gold. We as alliance can handle the other two.

I guess people will realise how difficult it will be once a war starts with MAD

BTW PB is Team right? You guys better delete already. Your not made for this server. This will be ten thousand times worse than last one.

Just a friendly suggestion to you.

COLLECTIONS.png

• haha no point in deleting "already" after all the work that has been put in. Better to face them and make an attempt rather than just delete, thats for cowards.

• Shame on you and your entire ancestors for calling the shame on us

Its not like mad is settling in tm regions and going aggressive on TM. Its going aggressive on SYN which gives tm this boost they have rn. They massively cheat - they massivly spend and they keep firing whatever they have on SYN forcing us to spend at same rate.

We dont find it fun or anything playing vs mad in this server - just so tm wins.

If you wanna win fight mads yourself.

We have more than 10 players who will never play travian again because of the scale of mad cheating - Its just like you dont understand me when I say how is mad cheating. They make new accounts to deny regions and give themself chiefing targets and when they are done and have the lead those accs will get banned or deleted to give them boost.

Its like you dont understand what it means when I say one of the mads merged his entire army 9 times so far.

My entire alliance did not merge their armies 9 time all together.

medicore is your face. You were not in our place nor will you ever be. Go play your simming game. We dont want to be a part of this broken server.

PS. About half of the original syn already left this server. the confeds we made in this server were to stop mads with number. Nothing we did worked cause of lack of coopration.

COLLECTIONS.png

• Guess PB is next in line to be steamrolled, i really dont see a point in playing if they cheat in the manner as you say they do. Only preformed teams can match upto this level of abuse if its true.

• Which alliance would you like to see get steamrolled most? 7

1. 1. MAD (5) 71%
    2. 2. MAD (3) 43%
    3. 3. MAD (3) 43%
    4. or 4. MAD (5) 71%

Guess PB is next in line to be steamrolled, i really dont see a point in playing if they cheat in the manner as you say they do. Only preformed teams can match upto this level of abuse if its true.

Everything points in this direction. Even premade alliances will only be able to beat them with the help of other premade alliances. Although I'd absolutely love to see PB steamrolled (sorry Croaker :P ), above all I would like to see MAD get steamrolled by a coalition of TM, PB and SYN - something highly unlikely to happen.

But, let's put it to vote:

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• Hahaha what has an innocent alliance like PB who has not harmed anyone till date done to be steamrolled (Supersad emoji)

• Hahaha what has an innocent alliance like PB who has not harmed anyone till date done to be steamrolled (Supersad emoji)

Nothing except spawning in our region since the beginning :D Hell, if PB reads that thread, they will probably steamroll me for it :D

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost