com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Its funny how things change... first the issue was that MAD was cheating their way to victory, now the issue is that MAD is spending too much money XDDDDD

What a pathetic allaince SYN, shame on you. Crying because you can't afford to compete against someone like MAD.

Just leave the server in silence, stop crying about how poor you guys are please.

With that being said.... REDACTED

Killua Zaoldyeck_CL ENGLISH IS THE LANGUAGE OF .COM FORUMS AND ALL POSTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH

• mmm nope, story has not changed. refer to your own posts for confirmation. feel free to send insults in Spanish to me in game, that way the moderator wont interrupt your flow. I'm sure your friends in syn can point you in the right direction.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Dunno maybe you are a fat whale too Raistlin.

And nope Frozen, TM can't win. Your hate for MAD is blinding you there.

I guess i am a skinny cow ;)

But i think its hard to play against MADs

They are like zergs (mass of acc and take over overhelming pop) but to counter u need a full organization and check and re check map (to see if someone makes a town wall with wall) no matter how many gold if u see it in time u can destroy it. But its hard ;)

• So what happened to Syn in Salona? They thought 55% was good enough and then had to fight and waste time on it and got it to almost 60% and now Mad is at 56%+ and Syn is down to 17%. This happened in like a week or two. Did Mad move in and chief and demolish your villas there?

• firstly thats how big your brain is UrMom .

about salona - we had 62% and new villages settled there and new people recruited. Salona was our most populated region and it had huge pop

They made villa there

put 10k defense in each instantly - increased it to 30k in less than one hour

golded it to 700 pop in 5 hours

in 48 hours mostly they merged their troop in

using small trainer during that time they made cata

They rushed for chief

They merged their entire army

attacked everyone around them using unique boots - attacks all took less than 10 minutes

No number I said above is not exagerated

They chiefed and catted

Then they repeated the above cycle on the other side of salona.

Same thing happened to all other regions syn had.

@AbbyChen Where Mad was defeated - was it a ww server or a ptp with all these functions that boost your cheating and abusive golding? When you cheat in a ww server you just get a larger army somewhere far away that I will gladly make it go poof

but when you cheat and gold like that in ptp your army cant go poof. your armies are just always there 10 minutes away. Your armies are 4 times bigger than what it was in ww server cause of merge and your tool of cheating (your multis and bot) also effect the regional control - percentages and artifacts directly.

@Killua Zaoldyeck_CL

We dont cry.

And yes we cant afford to compete against someone like MAD and we're not ashamed to say it.

No one cares how you judge us

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: removed reference to deleted post. ().

• uhh.... I think the weaknesses in ww server won't disappear in ptp server.

Surely the two server have big differences, but the weaknesses still the same(Of course some weaknesses are not so obvious in ptp server).

What MAD afraid in ww server will still be afraid in ptp server :)

By the way, is MAD truly a heavy golder? I've seen many spending much more than MAD's players:|

• No I have serious athazagoraphobia and I'm PTSD. the first forces me to respond when someone - even when they are as low as you - talks.

Its best for everyone if you just stop making posts that require me answering to them cause I lack the ability to not respond.

COLLECTIONS.png

• Frozen Angel his name is UrMom. You have zero obligation to respond to someone who calls themselves "ur" instead of "your" and who combines "Ur" and "mom". Don't waste your energy on an obvious troll/griefer.

On a side note, anyone got some juicy reports? Quite interested in the Stephencurry and the Genghis Khan attacks.

Also interested in how MAD are both top attackers and top defenders of the week (by a landslide). Who are you fighting? Yourself?

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• Also interested in how MAD are both top attackers and top defenders of the week

Uhhh maybe because MAD hit someone and someone hit MAD?

Lots of reports and I believe you can find parts of offs and deffs reports in those alliances which is also on the rank board:)

• Uhhh maybe because MAD hit someone and someone hit MAD?

Lots of reports and I believe you can find parts of offs and deffs reports in those alliances which is also on the rank board:)

Yeah sorry, didn't mean how they did it, just interested in seeing the reports (you could have guessed that by the "anyone got some juicy reports?" bit).

Slackers Guild Alliance

The Black Company

Get Lost

• yeah some reports would be awesome. The surrounding reports look promising : )

9ad12aa6eac8e256ca64761548716cf5.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• I'm pretty sure mad will go after tm when syn is gone so you all can breath easy

Let them come

U cant imagine how excited I am to see that

If MAD is reading this, I wont put u things easy ;)

If server is easy gets boring, server is fun when there's actually a good competition

Let's go for ir ;D

And I NEVER give Up ;)

Gl on the server

Enric

• Mmm but u always are offline in partys ;)

If MADs came plz before send a advice 2 days early ;)

We always give up if a better ally came without it ;) we are very good manner players ;)

• Just thought it's fun to make some of these:

(this has got season 7 footage so don't watch if you haven't watch it yet)

part 2 will be published tomorrow

COLLECTIONS.png