com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• well we destroyed a lot of villages when they were made

but with egyptian heroes and all those reinf its costy to kill 10k def at that stage of game in a 2 pop

I again admit - we got overwhelmed by mads and I'm not ashamed of it. And as leader I repeatedly took full responsibility of our alliance failure. But we didn't give up when not giving up was an option.

Whoever from syn who stayed in this server will very likely play in other alliances - whoever didn't want to stay deleted. SYN will play other servers.

and I can go back and focus on my masters thesis and phd entrance instead of wasting my time and money here :)

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• One piece was in confed with syn and the closest ally to syn in everything during server.

So its the obvious choice for most accounts.

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• well surely MADs will overhelm us ;) but we play to play against the betters ;) so wainting to see it ;)

No, I believe TM will overwhelm MAD;)TM’s map strategy is soooooooo good ;)It’s hard to find the way to reverse the situation ;)

• Yeah SYN is over, done, finished, finito. What a fiasco it was for us. Shame, potential wasted for sure.

Dunno about calling OP closest allies. It was a power struggle behind closed doors since they joined us. But yeah several have joined OP, TM, Respect and other alliances.

We told everyone TM is the only chance for a MADs defeat, but seems rather doubtful TM can pull it off. But despite the forum razzing do hope TM has the bank account to put up a good fight.

:popcorn: waiting for MAD vs TM :popcorn:

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• TMs are noobs ;) u cant see it?

Im waiting to see MADs kick Zeus ;)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Escila :nope:

I doubt they will, they avoided attacking leader accounts in SYN. I called them cheats, I never called them courageous.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• stephencurry Nice village On Alalie HEHE

Poor MI guys... Seems Alalie is coming for mad soon, nice movement.

5 Villages on ammon

A few more on Girba

Nice chiefs on Athens(alredy winning the region)

And also Delphi

We are 1620 vs 1620 Points, u will keep higher and u might drop us down some regions hehehe

I am so excited

I am smiling every time I look at the map HUEHUEHUE

Let's keep the show!!!

Good luck to everyone

Enric

• A few days ago, Blacksoul from MI alliance ask if he can (using resource push) buy my village in Alalie or not. I can not accept the trade because my only 20 level embassy located on Alalie. The second one still on building.

Then yesterday I received attacks from mosca and Cap Caverna. I was frightened and called members for defence army. Therefore my members knew the case and want to make a surprise today.

This is the history of stephencurry's action on Alalie.

• :) all want to see ur villages get down ;) so gogogo MADs kick Zeus (Enric) ;)

lets Keep de Show ;) running all the way ;)

go MADs gogogo!!! dont Give Up ;)

Miguel ;)

good luck to all ;)

• Are you? Didn't know I had another dual.

Little in game birdie told me you are having a bit of a hard time of it at the moment Florence?

That said at the moment it is looking like Onepiece can't even organise a piss-up in a brewery.

- The evil One

• Little in game birdie told me you are having a bit of a hard time of it at the moment Florence?

That said at the moment it is looking like Onepiece can't even organise a piss-up in a brewery.

Can't speak for others but I'm having fun, I appreciate your interest, Ane.

aMnVVjn.jpg

FlorenceCassez - América x10.1

Darth Ewok - América x10.2

Kaupervud - Midsummer x5

• WELL

Long time Noone Post here HEHEHEHEHE

r6PowhO.png

And Our best friend Stephe HEHEHEHEH, was hard to catch him but we finally did it ;)

ExkpK94.png

I am having SOOOO Much fun

Please keep it up!!!!

Good luck on the server

Enric

• Just heard that a former SYN wing is begging MAD to help them to chief villages.

Is that OnePiece? If it is real, this is shameful that they are working with a cheating alliance together.