com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Thank you for posting reports :popcorn:

How disgusting that so many alliances are teaming up with MAD against TM. By joining them you are condoning their underhanded tactics. You cannot escape the taint and you are part of the problem. Who needs bots/multis when you can have real life humans do your bidding?

TM folks haven't been my favorites, but I am sure rooting for them now.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• No. I left the server. ice is still playing. I was a player in Osiris. Ice is on another acc entirely

not sure what you mean "no one is playing"

And they deserve this guilt trip. They know they deserve it themselves. Heard some are deleting and some left op and joined other alliances when they realized. and the rest who stayed are probably as low as a person as some people in OP are or they have no idea what just happened at all. How many alliances is mad now btw? 8 or 9?

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• Bro youve left the server, stop trying to give everyone a guilt trip or your views when no one is playing

Man the nicknames Ice and Frozen has really caused confusion with everyone this server :D >.< Frozen stopped playing. I did not. And even if I did quit, such as Frozen, given the amount of money and time spent on initial phase of the server, I would say we have more than earned our right to voice an opinion no matter what. Moreover, we have friends in TM that we want to see do well and have fun. There are a couple of friends in OP, that I hope use reason and leave that low brow alliance.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Well one dosen't have to be a part of TM or MAD in this server, other alliances too are making efforts and trying their best. Your comments since the start have made the server seem pretty hopeless. Essentially its like youre continously telling other alliances to just leave, listen bro we too have invested time and money.

However simply because we are not upto the mark of TM or MAD doesn't mean that we will quit or disband our alliance, we will fight and not post such negative comments everytime.

Also we will not leave the server because someone is cheating or you think they are.

• Well one dosen't have to be a part of TM or MAD in this server, other alliances too are making efforts and trying their best. Your comments since the start have made the server seem pretty hopeless. Essentially its like youre continously telling other alliances to just leave, listen bro we too have invested time and money.

However simply because we are not upto the mark of TM or MAD doesn't mean that we will quit or disband our alliance, we will fight and not post such negative comments everytime.

Also we will not leave the server because someone is cheating or you think they are.

My friend has allowed me to post the full report, since you only contributed

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017/tx3.com YD 2018/ Ts29 LPR/Tx3 1er hispano TU TIA 2018-2019/TM ts20.com Pandora2019

To7fcRO.gif

7Lrytwc.gif

QwoVLF3.gif

I will grant you that nobody likes hearing a broken record all day. However, my comments about the dirty play is in response to the recent development of half the server or more, joining MAD. So it is on point at the moment. It is not my thoughts it has been proven to be the case.

And playing to sim, raid inactives and chief natar villages maybe fun and the goal of many players and alliances. And that is of course fine. Not everyone needs to play to win.

And the brave and tough move to make would have been for everyone to delete and leave the server, to teach Travian a lesson. That regular players would not stand for the rampant cheating and reward them with more gold. I understand the tendency to say well its not happening to me, or they couldn't deal. Yeah I get it.

I have stuck around, kind of hoping that TM has rabbit in its hat and can pull a magic trick. But honestly, after a cursory analysis TM is already starting to face the problems SYN did. Somehow they haven't been able to follow their own helpful suggestion to cata down the big hitters in MAD when they are starting to invade a region. However, TM had more time to sim their capitals, build their armies, and gather defense. So presumably theirs will be a slow burn and not a wild fire. I truly hope I am wrong and if I can put my 2 cents towards helping TM I will.

• SYN helped OP and AoW a lot before, and when SYN collapsed they decided to join their former enemy MAD cheaters, this is the most disgusting thing ever happened except cheating in this server so far, not mentioning MAD has more vp so far and each day.

For those who were from SYN and joined OP, there are so many better alliances you can actually join, TM, PB, Respect (Phoenix*), TKW...really no need to join OP, they surrendered to SYN without fighting, and now work with cheaters without fighting...such a shameful alliance to stay at.

Not sure how close are OP and AoW, but AoW is still better as they actually fight against bigger alliance even when they are smaller, not like OP surrenders easily. AoW is just getting used by OP and they deserve much better.

• Doing our best to fight against the Giants. Yes full report this time lol

the giants the TMs???

they are Farms God lvl ;)

i guess MADs are the real giants ;) they crush SYN in few days, now they ally all the others allys (well really not all, just 4 o 5 top allys) and now they are crushing TMs ;)

if any MAD read these u can Write To Escila ;)

maybe i will not join ur ally

maybe i will atack u if i can ;)

but im a very good farm ;) so u can talk with ur food ;)

• Hello my friends!!

How are you?

NIHLYR/KSKB/NAVI/LaFamilia/MAD/AutosLocos/COWAR/NINTENDO/HOGWARTS/WeaWeon

img]

1º HISPANOX - GANADO - BLOQUE CAT :gau01:

2º HISPANOX - PERDIDO - BLOQUE MANCOBLOKE :teu02:

3º HISPANOX - PERDIDO - NINTENDO/FL :gau01:

4º HISPANOX - GANADO - HOGWARTS :rom03::rom06::rom08:

HISPANO X5 - GANADO - WeaWeon :egy03::egy06::egy07:

• mmm and that horrible post its ur first post in forum???

retreat me friend

at least say to us ur nick!

"gil" :thumbsup:

Shut up man, i will destroy your acc

img]

• 2 spammers above xd

I cant understand why people join MAD as wings.

they are just wings with one use, do the dirty part, be defeated and increase the raid lists for MAD top players.....

its so sad, in every gameworld always happens the same things.

• i think they think if they are a wing they will win if MADs win

so they will win a a server ;)

maybe TM could be a wing of MADs ;)

lets be all MADs Wings ;) all against the dirty "natares" ;) i think we can win if all hearts join like 1 ;)

pd: its hard to Spam in english ;) but i try ;) i mean im a spanish spammer ;) but with english i think im saying just mads things ;) maybe i could be MAD

i say write to Escila ;) the TM best losser ;) i mean to be a losser u need to be very very carefully with ur allys, u must chosse always the bad one ;)

• What is MAD?

What is TM???

img]

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word ().