com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• A little birdie told me that TM is already starting to search for the panic button. Reassessing its server strategy, looking for friends...little too late amigos.

Panicking at having lost Ammon region, despite knowing what was coming.

MAD for some reason has slowed down and TM has had time to build up too. At most I give this server another month to remain competitive.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• A little birdie told me that TM is already starting to search for the panic button. Reassessing its server strategy, looking for friends...little too late amigos.

MAD for some reason has slowed down and TM has had time to build up too. At most I give this server another month to remain competitive.

TM put "panic button" many time ago really ;)

i mean im in that "copy ally"

really man ;) MAD should settle a town/village/city (whatever really) next to me ;) Escila

Escila its a good farm (very very good!! ñam ñam!! easy resources!!!)

so i hope someday MADs search for Farms ;) and see Escilas|farms|villages ;)

all action to the scary Zeus ;(;(;(

• believe me Enric its so annoying that he cant imagine TM was a Wonder Wonder ally

And for a right reason. TM aka Twelve Monkeys never played a WW server. It does have a history on com regional map servers that goes to the very first of these which I am sure someone already mentioned to you. Total coincidence that you pick these two letters coming to this specific type of servers on this particular domain, no doubt. You made a choice though to stay under a known name instead of building your own and it is just that, your choice.

• And for a right reason. TM aka Twelve Monkeys never played a WW server. It does have a history on com regional map servers that goes to the very first of these which I am sure someone already mentioned to you. Total coincidence that you pick these two letters coming to this specific type of servers on this particular domain, no doubt. You made a choice though to stay under a known name instead of building your own and it is just that, your choice.

YEAH!!!

well i played mostly "Hispanos" servers, also some Tournaments servers ;) and i never say that ;) its also very sad ;( our leader wants to star under the acronym of the VEST (not best plz) ally in the .com domain VEST (Very Experimented Super Trollers)

i will have a very serius talk to Zeus, i will say to change our TAG to M@D so maybe we can be named be the other Best (now best) ally of server ;)

greetings ;)

Escila Farm ;)

• believe me ;) Enric its so annoying that he cant imagine TM was a Wonder Wonder ally ;)

i mean CM, TM, CH, GG, GL, HF, SYN, MAD, TK, FK (a huge etc....) its all the best allys "ARAUND DA WOLD" (around the world but lets say in bad Spaninglish" )

so i know u ELE are a bit new in TraBian but believe me all ... all Tags are already used no 1 or 2 o 3 times ;) (many more times)

so dont be bother lets say TM now its a Farm ally ;) before was a Great ally ;)

Shut up man

Send crop to my MV or i will kick you from my personal ally

NIHLYR/KSKB/NAVI/LaFamilia/MAD/AutosLocos/COWAR/NINTENDO/HOGWARTS/WeaWeon

IWtkzu9.gif

1º HISPANOX - GANADO - BLOQUE CAT :gau01:

2º HISPANOX - PERDIDO - BLOQUE MANCOBLOKE :teu02:

3º HISPANOX - PERDIDO - NINTENDO/FL :gau01:

4º HISPANOX - GANADO - HOGWARTS :rom03::rom06::rom08:

7º HISPANOX - JUGANDO - ????

HISPANO X5 - GANADO - WeaWeon :egy03::egy06::egy07:

BjbOEQ5.png

• Shut up man

Send crop to my MV or i will kick you from my personal ally

hey men we talk here of PANDORA!!

so plz be a good kid and talk about it

;)

maybe we can win "Attackers of the week" medal ;)

a little Report ;) from Little Escila ;)

Panic mode? Naaah

We know what was happening on ammon since beginning, dont worry hehehe

Server its still 90+ days. This just started :D

One piece+MAd+MAd Z+MAd F+ Two Piece+Aow and u call me 'panic mode' for making a few recruitments? XDD

Funny to see it this way, but what I can see is that we didnt give up and we wont ;)

As I said is good to have some competition, but numbers are numbers.... and some 'extra help' sometimes is good just to put the balance on equal terms for everyone :D

Regarding 'TM' I dont care if ally was famous or not, we voted for that name and I dont see the point of changing name now :D

Good luck everyone

Enric

• Maybe MAD will change to the panic mode;(

The players in TM play so well and the leader have a excellent map strategy.

I believe that you guys will defeat us very easily ;(;(;(

Panic Button its the best ;)

i put it to take Ancyra ;)

• 2m34ccg.png

we just have "offs/deffs" now ;)

and yes Panic Button its already been Actived ;)

u are the best in COM

But in HISPANO you are the worst, only spam in forum

My english is great, dont comment plz

IWtkzu9.gif

BjbOEQ5.png

• u are the best in COM

But in HISPANO you are the worst, only spam in forum

My english is great, dont comment plz

im always the worst ;) but u even got notice ;)

just lucky sometimes ;)

ur english its ok ;) i do the farm list with many MADs but im Scared to send

should u send it?? ;)

Theres no more embassies to recruit :D

easily sounds boring...VH mode sounds better :D

And for a right reason. TM aka Twelve Monkeys never played a WW server. It does have a history on com regional map servers that goes to the very first of these which I am sure someone already mentioned to you. Total coincidence that you pick these two letters coming to this specific type of servers on this particular domain, no doubt. You made a choice though to stay under a known name instead of building your own and it is just that, your choice.

sorry but .com servers arent universe 0/0...no one cares of past alliances and names...they are all dust when servers restart...i dont feel fine mr stark...

It's normal, it's a war game and strategy, they get lost off, they're off ;) Do not worry there's still a lot of server left

b45TwTj.gif

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017/tx3.com YD 2018/ Ts29 LPR/Tx3 1er hispano TU TIA 2018-2019/TM ts20.com Pandora2019/ The angel Pandora2020/H0sT1A_S4Gr4D4 ts5

To7fcRO.gif

7Lrytwc.gif

QwoVLF3.gif

• 2m34ccg.png

we just have "offs/deffs" now ;)

and yes Panic Button its already been Actived ;)

Nice man, enjoy while you can, MAD is just preparing to destroy your EDITED

cheers

No podran res davant d'uns jugadors units, alegres i combatius

w2QKvD2.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear word/no warning ().

• Nice man, enjoy while you can, MAD is just preparing to destroy your ass

cheers

well ;) thats its the "answer" for me "off/deff" im to scared so i do a egipcian off ;) so they can attack me ;) but will have to clean a nice off ;)

• Anyone who destroys OP villages is okay in my book. :thumbsup:

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Camon my babys, nice server!!

IWtkzu9.gif

BjbOEQ5.png