com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Hey guys, Owen from Osiris here. I'm collecting reports to post a compilation at the end of the server. Props to ~MAD~ who despite being 9 regions down are 40VP per day up. I played for TM(Twelve Monkeys) in last p2p (ts19.english.travian.com) and the server lasted 200 days and by about day 130 it was clear we had won and that kind of took the fun out of the round. If things stay as close as they are now it will be a really fun round! Good luck to everyone playing, it's been a pleasure so far and shout out to the smaller alliances like TKW (TIW from ts19) and PB (some of TEAM from ts19) for putting up some good fights.

Owen (Osiris)

• From what I heard TM is not hugging actually

its the Chinese that are 10 alliances or something. They dont need bot accs anymore when there are real noobs who join them to be their bots.

its the way of them saying early server didn't happen or something

Is it so far from madness to wisdom?

COLLECTIONS.png

• SYN had 2 wings - to combat the the massive multi accounting being done by MAD to deny regions and put foot hold in multiple regions. Now MAD is confederating basically the entire server against TM. Easy way to clean their early server cheating and cowards way for the rest of the server to be part of the win.

I am officially in TM now, and they actually seem like nice enough people, shame of it is they didn't listen to SYN before. TM technically has a chance still, but sure is looking hard being against the entire server now. I look at the attack logs and there isn't an alliance that isn't attacking TM.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Well what do you expect though ? Isnt this a game of diplomacy, yes its about taking region but if you attack every alliance then they will hit back. Anyway TM still has a pretty great chance dont worry. The point remains that TM could have done some diplomacy but that isnt their way but for MAD it is.

• From what I heard TM is not hugging actually

its the Chinese that are 10 alliances or something. They dont need bot accs anymore when there are real noobs who join them to be their bots.

its the way of them saying early server didn't happen or something

I prefer not to call those players and alliances who also spend time in the game “noobs”:)

• your "team mates" were my "team mates" and I have reasons for calling them noob.

mainly because they are now your "team mates"

and secondly because of how they acted when they were our "team mates"

I'm so glad that you guys are hitting it off. At least you wont be lonely in Hades

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word/no warning ().

• Don't know why you're still here

I remember you said you quit and it was your last post

Do you still care about anything in this server?

• Yes, why shouldn't she? She spent more time on the server, than some of the noobs still playing.

And of course they are noobs, only noobs would surrender to such an alliance in online game.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Diplomacy or whatever, MAD using or used bots in the early game is really unfair to other alliances, especially SYN. It is shameful that OnePiece and AoW used SYN as a shelter and abandoned them. Really? This is just an online game but they still did a lot of disgusting things, betrayal, cheating, kneel and suck....can't imagine what kind of person they are in real life.

• Yes, why shouldn't she? She spent more time on the server, than some of the noobs still playing.

And of course they are noobs, only noobs would surrender to such an alliance in online game.

and money.

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed reference to edited post ().

• Frozen Angel would you mind leaving this thread? that would be sweet of you to do so, as i imagine most of us are sick of hearing the same shiz over and over and over again, also because you dont even play this server anymore

crying/complaining is totally fine and understandable, to a certain degree though, and not 150/376 posts

there is absolutely no point in playing this game if you dont intend on having just even a slight bit of fun but rather just complain

the game should serve as a mean of escaping and having fun, not to relive IRL stuff again (complaining)

good luck further on whether that be spamming the forums or playing another round :)

• First I haven't been talking here for a long time since I didn't have to, the recent posts are all replies to stuff that needed a response.

Secondly I'm not crying nor complaining. if you think either, you've not been reading anything I said.

I've been playing for a long time and nearly never I've been seen on forums talking about another alliance. I never insult people over a game. Well till this server cause its not about the game anymore. Nor its about people, since I don't count the ones playing in mad people

My goal of posting in forums is to make sure when someone say "mad" everyone remembers what they did and how disgraceful they play. I want people to count "Mad" as an insult. I want people to know what kind of stuff play in "mad". I want that alliance to change their meta name and hide in shadows in future servers. And its ok if their leader calls me a b#@!. Maybe long and far away wishes but still. This cancer is malignant. Its just too hard to not talk about it even when you're not on server anymore lol.

COLLECTIONS.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Frozen Angel ().

• I have an even better idea. Why don't YOU leave the server or thread if YOU are not having fun reading what people post about this server.

And even if she does, I am still here. I am playing the server and I will remind everyone that a) MAD are pathetic players and 2) those that joined MAD against TM, are pathetic losers too.

• The people who should leave the game are MAD, since travian is doing very little against cheaters, we have to say it here.

Travian is a game you have to spend a lot of time and even money, its not like other games that can finish quickly. If someone is cheating it is much much unfair to anyone who follows the rules.

Deathwish this is your first post and you are asking others to leave, what the heck???