com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• Hey,

Here you have Afrodita's one. Again, hammer incorporated and died SO FAST. Good job MAD moving deffence!

It is crazy the difficulties we have to destroy a residence with confusion artifact, while others in 1-2 attacks got it xD

Again, good job MAD.

Torti

• TM's operation on yesterday is really aggressive and turned into good result.

It's a great operation that worth appreciate

This troops is really huge;)

(I remembered that someone said that MAD pay to win?:))

Not sure how many percentage of the troops is merged. I guess maybe 50%

By the way, the first and the second report is not the same day.

the first one is on yesterday, and the second one is today's.

Huns attack is soooooo strong;(

There are more reports and I believe TM can share more:*

• ohh i feel its an even fight though, MAD has the numbers while TM has the quality. However when it comes to defensive strength, TM wins due to UA and UC.

• ohh i feel its an even fight though, MAD has the numbers while TM has the quality. However when it comes to defensive strength, TM wins due to UA and UC.

Well, i think it is much better to have unique boots than UA or UC... That is what is making the difference

• Well i dont believe so, i found UB to be redundant to be frank, its very easy to build a lev 10 tc in your def or off villages. Activate boots from there and do your job, whereas UC provides crazy protection. 0 popping in such a small map isnt an easy task so UC works well, sad you took em from us though.

• Well i dont believe so, i found UB to be redundant to be frank, its very easy to build a lev 10 tc in your def or off villages. Activate boots from there and do your job, whereas UC provides crazy protection. 0 popping in such a small map isnt an easy task so UC works well, sad you took em from us though.

Well, you can have un t20 and do big confusion. To move deff from all the account, you will not activate 10-15 t10 with small boots.

Plsss

Torti

• Hahahaha "Normal Players" train defence from 5-6 villages. Using small boots when attacked from these villages makes up for UB i think, with Unique Rivals your villages are never cheifed that is the ultimate benefit.

• In my opinion, UB is really strong cause it’s flexible, deff or off players can use it easily, and a deff village with UB and 20lvl tournament is easy to go everywhere in the map. More over, once received attack and activate small boots in every village can cost a lot .

• Funny how most splat reports involve hero. People use strategy anymore on special servers, or that go out the window these days?

Sure there is strategy I have seen their attacks. Most use the hero in these attacks because the attacks are less than 4 hrs away, sometimes just 1 or 2 hours away. So they think that the village will not get defended in time, except that MAD has defense in like all villages.

And it was me who said MAD was pay to win and I also criticized TM and said good for them if they could also pay to compete, except they haven't spent nearly as much gold as MAD. This server is slipping away from TM, they/we have just another couple weeks to stop MAD in a few regions or try to flip regions, or this server will start slipping into zombie mode.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• For some reason I ended up here, just joined an account and I also have a few comments and questions, if anyone is nice enough to answer.

ohh i feel its an even fight though, MAD has the numbers while TM has the quality. However when it comes to defensive strength, TM wins due to UA and UC.

A couple questions:

First, what does "UA" and "UC" mean?

Second, what is a "hammer"?

Now some comments:

Damn, it is expensive to merge troops with resources.

Those new statistics. Oh my! How beautiful.

Also, the last 2 relevant reports made by this account attached. More coming hopefully.

• UA- Unique Architect, UR- Unique Rivals, UC- Unique Confusion. Just easier to call them via this. I gotta ask, did OYK cheif your macromanni hammer or it survived ?

• i cant understand why all time MAD hits residences at first try...all time ...well, we know now how they do ....maybe frozen angel was right :D

aaa98925b8fb9fd2dcf56aa37fbf77e7.png

enjoy the game, you will play alone :D

• Maybe we're lucky

see other reports when we didn't hit residence at the first attack

don't try to take everyone into your thoughts

we just tear Osiris' village apart today cuz we CANNOT hit his residence:rolleyes:

and with 19 bowman, are you telling me it is the first try? and your village was empty and free to chief :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Puppy ().