com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors

• yeah, all time they launch a conquest they hit the residence when its needed...all time dudes, we saw it every single time...think what you want, i dont care whatever you said...its obvious what they do.

• Goddamn well do report this then, you took that arti from us better utilise it well lol. Yes do message the MH, if it happens 10 times straight its no coincidence.

• In my opinion, it's just unlucky?

If you send 4 waves and the chief is at the 4th, you will have about 20% that the residence is destroyed.

If the chief is at 2nd waves, still have 5% chance. ;(Higher than the chance i get my waifu

• There is a mad alliance player who uses bot, smells kilometers, several robberies every minute to a player of our alliance. I spy on him in several periods of time without being detected and at the same time he is launching robberies, he has his barns and warehouses full for hours. Do you really think he is connected with robberies and does not waste materials? They are right when they say that mad are cheaters. If they authorize me, I can attach screenshots.

wdGxtjb.gif[
    ACTIVOS:

- Hispano x5 - Gladiador (De relax) - Anime

FINALIZADOS:
    - HispanoX - Innombrable - Hogwarts

- Ptp comX2 - Hades - TM

- HispanoX - Overunder - tDt

- Netx - GLADIADOR - tDt

- Netx - TANQUE - tDt
    - Clx - LosBolasChinas - Black Seals
    - Clx - DUFFMAN - FOX
    - Netx - Barrabas - 404!
    - Clx - TANQUE - Avengers
    - Netx - TANQUE - tDt

• No one is saying MAD dosent cheat, we all know they do. The fact is rambling about it on Forums isnt changing anything ! The admin is blind towards the shine of gold..

• It has no explanation. A player with several hours full stores and barns, which is obviously not in the account .. and does not stop sending robbers. It is clear that they have already won the server, in other circumstances they would be happy to win. But using cheats... No

wdGxtjb.gif[
    ACTIVOS:

- Hispano x5 - Gladiador (De relax) - Anime

FINALIZADOS:
    - HispanoX - Innombrable - Hogwarts

- Ptp comX2 - Hades - TM

- HispanoX - Overunder - tDt

- Netx - GLADIADOR - tDt

- Netx - TANQUE - tDt
    - Clx - LosBolasChinas - Black Seals
    - Clx - DUFFMAN - FOX
    - Netx - Barrabas - 404!