Time between servers

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Now, I know there is no rule about a time that takes place between one server ending and the next one restarting. However, some servers tend to have a longer waiting period between those two than others. I do understand that some are more profitable than others as well, but servers that are a success should be restarted faster. I'm not sure exactly how long it's been, but I think about a month since AngloX ended and there's no word on a restart. Most questions have been ignored by the administration and this is one of the reasons this game keeps loosing players. Horrible customer/player support.

I am one of those people who have stuck with USx even at it's lowest days, and I'd do the same with AngloX, but such a long wait has honestly made me lose interest in the game and am contemplating wether I should play at all. I know a lot of people feel the same way, and several fully loaded alliances have been waiting for a restart announcement with people dropping out by the day.

While all the other international servers, who started at about the same time as AngloX, have been announced/restarted (Balkans, Hispano, Brasiliero...) we can't get any word on AngloX from Travian admins, forums executives or Travian Facebook page.

What is happening with this domain?

• Thanks for the answer, however it still doesn't explain why it is so and why there was such a long wait. And I'm not saying you have anything to do with it by any means. All those other domains that have PtP starting also have regular servers restarting.

• They are doing it because I feel they want us to move over to the more expensive version of the game PTP, and get rid of Legends. I mean in all the answer they have giving us its because of PTP.

• No, Travian: Legends will not disappear.

This is for all the players who loves the verision with Victory Points, and the do love Path to Pandora and 5 tribes.

Anglosphere X will restart, and announcements will be made as soon as the date are ready.