We are currently looking for people who would like to join our customer service team, and become Travian: Legends Chinese domain's Customer Service Representative.
As Customer Service Representative:
- You provide Chinese customer support to our Travian: Legends players, helping them solve their issues and answer the questions about the game on daily basis
- You escalate player's issues and potential game bugs
- You monitor gameworlds to make sure players follow the rules
- You take care of Answers, our knowledgebase with helpful information for the players
- You provide regular feedback to your Team Lead
As CSR you might maintain a team of volunteers who can help you in such tasks as answering to players questions.
- Good knowledge of Travian: Legends
- Excellent written communication skills in Chinese
- Good written communication skills in English
- Ability to organize your own work schedule
- Plenty of customer service mentality and willingness to help our players
If you are interested in this position, please write an email in English with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include the following information:
- How old are you?
- Do you have any experience handling customer inquiries via written communication?
- Why do you want to become a Customer Service Representative?
- Describe yourself!
- Please also add a detailed CV about yourself
Please note that applications which are incomplete, cannot be considered. The minimum age for an applicant is 18.