COM1 SERVER UPDATES - Teams, Statistics and more [restarted 27.02.19]

• Hello

At time of writing this, it is day 11, and we currently see over 4600 players registered, many players succeeded in settling village 2, some are very close to settling village 3, first few CP helmets got sold for over 800k silver and we can notice at least 5 pretty well organized teams, preparing to start the show of what is COM1 2019.

The usual suspects, that will be the powerhouses (in my point of view so far) are

>> SGR (NE quad),

>> TEN (SE quad),

>> VICES (a.k.a. Villains or whatever name they want to call themselves are once again in NW and partially in SW borders),

>> Lowlands (SW),

and some underdogs that only time will tell, what they will do, if they are here to also stay or not such as >> C9 (and their subally C9A - in SE).

I assume Mayhem, Brave, Dark, NTS and Guard! will also join up with Lowlands sooner or later, to unify SW quad.(as you can see in link of SW map above).

Looking at numbers, one can see that:

North East is organized in around: 196 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

South East is organized to date in around: 193 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

North West is organized in: 253 accounts (all under VICE tag)

South West is organized in: 196 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

this sums up to around 830 accounts, so I have no idea what the other 3800 accounts are up to... IYKWIM.(how many are multies, tech accounts, travian generated accounts, newbies, loner players and so on.)

As for Leadership, I will suggest that each announce who is who, in terms of leadership, in corresponding alliances.

fun fact of top 10 also *no comment on it from me*:

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Hear_No_Evil [CWL][GOATs] ().

• Upon your invite to join "the most competitive travian server" being com1, i have to say how happy i am i resisted the urge. Alliances that size are pathetic at this stage of the game and is everything that is wrong with this game now days. My God that is a horrific sight to see.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - ??? (Gunners)

• Upon your invite to join "the most competitive travian server" being com1, i have to say how happy i am i resisted the urge. Alliances that size are pathetic at this stage of the game and is everything that is wrong with this game now days. My God that is a horrific sight to see.

On one side of the map only, yes would've been a horrific sight to see. But when all sides have a high number of players, it gets fun.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

That is the nature of premade metas these days, as Fnx said - as long as there is not a massive imbalance (say 400 accounts vs 60 or something ridiculous like that), it's not that bad. When you refer to "this stage of the game", numbers often peak at this stage of the game and go down...unless mergers happen. The majority of players of each alliance are premade, meaning they were recruited before the server started.

• Hi Claudiu,

Appreciate your efforts in making a server analysis it takes time to make these things happen so thank you for doing it.

But if you wish to make an un baised assessment please contact me in game at GREED or via skype we can still talk there you know.

North East is organized in around: 196 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

South East is organized to date in around: 193 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

North West is organized in: 253 accounts (all under VICE tag)

South West is organized in: 196 accounts (not necessarily all allied)

>> VICES (a.k.a. Villains or whatever name they want to call themselves are once again in NW and partially in SW borders),

But if you wanna run a propaganda on how strong we are in our numbers based on false fabricated facts so that it is easier to ally the other power houses then please continue on. Since you are certain all of NW is firmly under one tag but the rest seem not necessarily allied.

From the counted 253 members ::

Based on my estimates vice is approx 150 to 180 accounts. We decided real late to give it a go so a lot of players are still returning and we are still consolidating. But our folks did a great job at rallying members.

The rest are no affiliations trying to sabotage the name we choose / or trying to avoid being farmed.

Some are invites given to players random on the map for the ally quests.

Some are possible techs of individuals accounts.

We are firmly Vice. We are firmly in the NW. There is not a single element of the SW this round. If consolidating border is taking over SW partially and you wanna use that excuse to run a propaganda to go back to allying another pre made i think thats a job well done.

We are trying to consolidate the best we can end of next week should have a clearer picture. The villains Tag was let gone when James left our leadership. Without the prime evil it doesnt make sense taking the tag forward :)

We are here as challengers to the winners of previous com1. Hope all of you have a good game this round free of toxicity. That is it for my weekly check on the forums .

Sanket

• Thank you Sanket for your feedback.

A bit far fetched your input, but it's fine.

As you can see, I posted through the gettermaps, all that I took into account - especially for NW, as being VICE. You can openly and transparently say which are not, and glad to edit / adjust the initial comments.

As you saw, my comments for other quads I wrote " (not necessarily all allied)" and for NW, I simply added at start, all those with VICE tags. >> VICES - counted 9 potential holding and full wings, including your friends T.E.D. - so I happily wait for a clarification from you on the below, and afterwards I will correct the numbers:

VICES

VlCES

VICES S

V|CES

VICES A

VICES B

Vices NW

[VICES]

T.E.D.

But do keep in mind, that this naming convention I have spotted from first server I met Vincitor/Vinci/Villains/Vice - not quite clear, until you guys state otherwise.

+ I like to keep it open, because in the future we can return to this thread, and "really" see if they were part or not.

Initial voices of yay and nay, get clarified much better in a few weeks time.

I never wrote this in favour of any alliance, as you can re-read, you will see that I counted honestly and in full all those I see allied or influencing NE, SE, SW - not taking anyone's sides.

Far from me, to take anyone's side on COM1. I am a neutral observer, writer here.

I think that after too many years, at least 12-13, I can have an unbiased opinion regardless if I am in NE, SE, NW or SW.

Moreover, I prefer to speak transparently on the forum, not in private places - that's what I do.

Do remember, this is not my first rodeo here.

respectfully,

C.

¬¬¬¬

¬

Post was edited 2 times, last by Hear_No_Evil [CWL][GOATs] ().

• When you refer to "this stage of the game", numbers often peak at this stage of the game and go down...unless mergers happen.

I think you really need to communicate more with your leader Sanket, on paper your 250 accounts are not enough for you

From the 253 counted members Based on my estimates vice is approx 150 to 180 accounts. We decided real late to give it a go so a lot of players are still returning and we are still consolidating. But our folks did a great job at rallying members.

Some are invites given to players random on the map for the ally quests.

Some are possible techs of individuals accounts.

Sanket

so 253 accounts are not enough and players are still returning, susetahnivart sweet heart that doesn't sound like you've reached your peak yet.

@Sanket Your telling me your the leader of vice and you don't know exactly how many members you have ?

You realise that of the 253 accnts present in vices what your saying is over a 100 of them are tech accounts, not real or players completing there quest 8|

Then you say don't let those numbers create any mergers for you ten and sgr, Claidu did the hard work grabbing the raw data and you try to fob it off as tech accounts or quest players, these accounts are still in your alliances hondo and you've just admited to going behind the scenes to further fatten up your herd.

So all your really saying is "no no no, these players are not really playing only 150 of the 253 are , you shouldn't have counted the tech accounts or players on there quest!

Btw I have more contacts in skype we are bringing over but don't let that make you talk to any other players or teams on the server, we are the smallest team with the largest amount of tech accounts and quest players that's all."

Sanket ya noob I don't think anyone is really buying it, it's some of the worst propaganda you've written yet. Wether or not half your team are techs or quests, numbers don't lie sunshine. Your alliance is still (l.a.m.e) largest ass meta empire.

It's like saying sgr have 20 accnts and the rest are personal farms and players completing quests, do you realise how ridiculous this sounds ?

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• @Sanket Your telling me your the leader of vice and you don't know exactly how many members you have ?

Yes that is exactly what i said (cwl) our members are a bit free willed :D

Sanket ya noob

Batman loves me (Cwl). But the matter of fact remains me and claudiu go way back since our time in SGR i asked him for a clarification and he answered me as per expectations :D.

Why are u putting your foot into this i have no clue . What SGR do or TEN do is of no concern to us. What concerns us is what we are doing. The reason for posting here was 253 seemed a bit far fetched and certain from his point of view. I was merely informing him of my thoughts :)

• Yes, as soon as more relevant things, worthy of reporting come up, yes.

¬¬¬¬

¬

• Hello

At time of writing this, it is day 17, and we currently see over 5200 (+630 increase since last update from me)players registered.

Around 15 players succeeded in settling village 3 in what is COM1 2019.

The usual suspects, that will be the powerhouses - solidifying and integrating majority of their players within their ranks are.

>> SGR (NE quad),

>> TEN (SE quad),

>> Lowlands (SW),

and some underdogs that only time will tell, what they will do, if they are here to also stay or not such as >> C9 (and their subally C9A - in SE).

No relevant new entry so far.

Looking at numbers, one can see that:

North East - speaking of SGR and all official allies: 200 accounts. SGR NE / Iran players, have a forced tag, they are not SGR. Their leader forced that name, to fool people, but they attack all SGR alliances, daily. Official wings are those as stated in map above (SGR, SGR RoD, SGR Seal, ~FOX~, SGR RED people are waiting on embassies to grow, to move in main wings, and K alliance which is NAP) - other NE contenders count to a number of 30-40 players.

South East is organized to date in around: TEN(TEN have around 125-130 players in own ranks), with C9 and C9A being contenders in South East with current 90-100 accounts.

North West is organized in: 241 accounts (all under VICE official tags) - this turn I haven't counted some alliances which are in NW or NW SW borders which apparently, for now, don't have official connection to VICE (which I counted 100 different accounts which will either become targets for VICE attacks, recruitment or any other unknown outcome)

South West is organized in: Lowlands (having around 130 accounts) and around 100-120 players of other alliances with unclear background

this sums up to around 940/960 accounts, so I have no idea what the other 4300 accounts are up to... IYKWIM.(how many are multies, tech accounts, travian generated accounts, newbies, loner players and so on.) - because I saw at least 2300 under 20-30 populations - i wouldn't be surprised for 90% of them to be generated by travian system.

Current top alliances:

fun fact of top 10 also *no comment on it from me*:

https://gyazo.com/f4a78d058c34462a119e4c733c9e9ded

¬¬¬¬

¬

Post was edited 1 time, last by Hear_No_Evil [CWL][GOATs] ().

• Good job Hear No Evil. Hope to see more of these in the future. :thumbsup:

P.S.

North West is organized in: 241 accounts (all under VICE official tags) - this turn I haven't counted some alliances which are in NW or NW SW borders which apparently, for now, don't have official connection to VICE (which I counted 100 different accounts which will either become targets for VICE attacks, recruitment or any other unknown outcome)

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Returning player from the classic servers (TKO-MH)

ts1, 2019 - Red Balloon (SGR)

ts2, 2020 - Red Balloon

970x250_5Tribes.png